The politics of school bathrooms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita has come out in support of a school district that wants to maintain bathrooms based on biological sex.

Metropolitan School District of Martinsville filed an appeal on August 24 after a U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit reversed its decision to "preserve the autonomy of school boards to make decisions."

There is an easy fix here folks. One bathroom, one person.

But they are not after resolution for both parties, this is to crush one opposing party.

This is a battle for your minds, this is a battle for your children.

Winner take all.

Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita has come out in support of a school district that wants to maintain bathrooms based on biological sex.

Metropolitan School District of Martinsville filed an appeal on August 24 after a U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit reversed its decision to "preserve the autonomy of school boards to make decisions."

But they are not after resolution for both parties, this is to crush one opposing party.

Winner take all.
Unfortunately, that is the solution.

It is an expensive solution that will rob children of much needed resources intended for education to solve a problem created entirely by a tiny minority of mentally ill entitled punks to whom forcing others to affirm their feelings is much more important than the safety of women and girls.

So when they are changing classes you expect that solution to accommodate the dozens of students who need to use the restroom?
I think conservatives are going to volunteer to be bathroom security guards and make sure only girls are in girls bathrooms and only boys are in boys bathrooms.....if you leave out that there is a grown man in the bathroom checking them

So when they are changing classes you expect that solution to accommodate the dozens of students who need to use the restroom?
You can have a hand full of bathrooms and form a line.

It's not rocket science.

It sure beats having girls being raped in school bathrooms, which has already happened.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I think conservatives are going to volunteer to be bathroom security guards and make sure only girls are in girls bathrooms and only boys are in boys bathrooms.....if you leave out that there is a grown man in the bathroom checking them
So, you say that inner city schools will be accommodating to this agenda.

You can have a hand full of bathrooms and form a line.
I don't know how things are today in school, but we had like four minutes between classes when I was in high school. There's no way that's going to work.

It's not rocket science.

Exactly, so stop overthinking it.

No, it seems to be the liberals that want men to be able to lurk in girls restrooms. Nice try at deflection though.

Last edited:
No, it seems to be the liberals that want men to be able to lurk in girls restrooms. Nice try at deflection though.
Can you point me to that policy please?

Because i can definitely point to policies from conservatives who are literally calling for genital checks of kids...

"After widespread outrage, the Ohio Senate GOP is killing the “genital inspection” portion of a bill that would prohibit transgender girls and women from competing against cisgender girls and women. Mother and Northeast Ohio Democratic activist Katie Paris said “No child, regardless of gender, should be subject to internal genital inspections just because they want to play sports,”

Can you point me to that policy please?

Because i can definitely point to policies from conservatives who are literally calling for genital checks of kids...

"After widespread outrage, the Ohio Senate GOP is killing the “genital inspection” portion of a bill that would prohibit transgender girls and women from competing against cisgender girls and women. Mother and Northeast Ohio Democratic activist Katie Paris said “No child, regardless of gender, should be subject to internal genital inspections just because they want to play sports,”

Every organization that allows "transgenders" to choose the bathroom they want to use is proof of that policy. I doubt that even you are dumb enough to believe that is a situation pushed by conservatives. Stop trying to deflect and face reality. If you want to be a flaming liberal at least admit to your beliefs instead of trying to deflect the discussion to put the blame on the other side.

Winner take all.
One bathroom, one person? How does that work in schools and events where there can be over 80,000 people attending? This is not a complicated issue. There are two genders and you don't get to decide which gender you are. Science and biology does that. If you want to dress like a girl then fine, but if you pee with a penis you go to the men's bathroom. This isn't rocket science.

1693768611795.png

Impractical. At the bell you have hundred of kids moving between classrooms. You can have a single bathroom for those hundreds in the limited amount of time between classes.

Forum List

Back