The politically correct...

Doesn't matter.

They just move on to their next opportunity.

Any damage done is just collateral in the big picture.

What did your politically incorrect idol Bill Maher say about police brutality?

“Obviously anytime someone shoots a policeman, it’s just abhorrent, and there’s no and, ifs or buts about it, so I don’t condone it. But I understand it. I mean, you can only look at so many videos of shooting unarmed black people. I’m surprised it didn’t actually happen before," Maher said.

“They attract the wrong kinds of people sometimes," he concluded. "I think there’s a lot of people who go into police work because they were the person who, when they were young, they had no authority, they were kind of losers and and now they want to have the ability to lord it over people. The police department cannot be revenge for high school," asserted Maher.

Bill Maher Is Sick of Police Brutality, Tells Colbert He Wants Cops to Take a Psychology Test (Video)

lol, now giggle about that.

Doesn't matter.

“Obviously anytime someone shoots a policeman, it’s just abhorrent, and there’s no and, ifs or buts about it, so I don’t condone it. But I understand it. I mean, you can only look at so many videos of shooting unarmed black people. I’m surprised it didn’t actually happen before," Maher said.

“They attract the wrong kinds of people sometimes," he concluded. "I think there’s a lot of people who go into police work because they were the person who, when they were young, they had no authority, they were kind of losers and and now they want to have the ability to lord it over people. The police department cannot be revenge for high school," asserted Maher.

Bill Maher Is Sick of Police Brutality, Tells Colbert He Wants Cops to Take a Psychology Test (Video)

And? What are you going to pretend I said THIS time?

Go ahead and put words in my mouth for the thousandth time.

Doesn't matter.

You idolize Bill Maher. You have dozens of posts proving it.

But, according to your crackpot assertions, Maher in the above is 'deflecting'.

Let's hear you call him out for it.

Doesn't matter.

What "crackpot assertion", precisely?

Show me.

Doesn't matter.

Show me.

Almost every time you've accused your so-called regressive leftists of deflection when they made a statement like Maher did above.

Doesn't matter.

Show me.

Almost every time you've accused your so-called regressive leftists of deflection when they made a statement like Maher did above.
How in the world would I know he was deflecting if I didn't know what the question was?

Good gawd, seriously, you're so crazed by your ideology that you don't even know what you're doing.

Show me.

How in the world would I know he was deflecting if I didn't know what the question was?

Good gawd, seriously, you're so crazed by your ideology that you don't even know what you're doing.

Show me.

Haha, keep squirming. It's entertaining.

Show me.

Show me.

Haha, keep squirming. It's entertaining.
So I guess this means you're not going to tell me how you know he's "deflecting" if you didn't know what the question was.

Okie dokie!

You've really got me squirming now!

Squirm squirm!

:spinner:

Doesn't matter.

Maher is an idiot Democrat.

Forum List

Back