The Political Correctness run amok thread

even Mad Dog Mattis is politically correct now. he said Al Qaeda "defame Islam"...replace him with Tom Cotton!

Last edited:
We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.
I've only seen your fascist left shut down free speech.....

Really? I've seen Trump tell protesters to get out, tell his supporters to beat them up and that he'd their legal bills.

No you haven't, but you don't mind lying.

Here's more from the link:
But he claimed his daughter got a letter from the local homeowners association saying they got a complaint: the flag, a neighbor said, was racist, offensive, and opposed to Black Lives Matter.

The group who enforced the rules, First Coast Association Management, told her to formally request permission to fly her blue flag, Gaddie said. She got denied. The outlet reached out to the group, which said only U.S. and military-themed flags are allowed, though the outlet claimed the neighborhood featured other types of banners.

The family plans an appeal at a homeowners association meeting in April.

Gaddie insists the flag isn’t meant to be racist in any way.

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.

Really? I've seen Trump tell protesters to get out, tell his supporters to beat them up and that he'd their legal bills.

There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.

So some followed Trump's advice and were very surprised when the hard left stomped them into the ground.

There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.

That ISN'T what you claimed. If indeed there were fascists in the crowd trying to assault Trump with tomatoes, then he was perfectly justified in his call. This is a case of the FASCISTS starting violence, and Trump asking the Americans to fight back.

That ISN'T what you claimed. If indeed there were fascists in the crowd trying to assault Trump with tomatoes, then he was perfectly justified in his call. This is a case of the FASCISTS starting violence, and Trump asking the Americans to fight back.
Trump could be charged with inciting violence, you moron. He should have called on security to do its job.

"if this country gets any kinder and gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist" - Trump

"the messenger is important. i could have someone say: "I'm gonna tax you 25 percent". and i could say: "listen motherfuckers, we're gonna tax you 25 percent". now you've said the same exact thing. you've said the same exact thing. but it's a different message" - Trump

Notre Dame students protesting VP Pence as this year's commencement speaker because it makes them "feel unsafe"

they should be spanked & not be allowed to graduate.

just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right!
Fuck your stupid Trump thought Fuck off...but have a nice day ..chump
safe_image.php

Forum List

Back