The Political Correctness run amok thread

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a coupla universities have banned folks from handin out copies of the constitution. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Clemnson U has banned folks from prayin on campus. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.
The left is the worst abusers, and the worst hypocrites in it all.

I've only seen your fascist left shut down free speech.....
. Yep, and when your trying to change everything you can about this nation like the left is, then you have to destroy freedom on one side of the isle, while staking a claim to it on the other side of the isle. Hypocrites is the perfect word to describe these radicals.

The left is the worst abusers, and the worst hypocrites in it all.
On the violence side, the left is somewhat ahead of the right. The right sure holds its own on trying to shut off the voice of the other side. Americans don't have much to proud of in this fight.

. Yep, and when your trying to change everything you can about this nation like the left is, then you have to destroy freedom on one side of the isle, while staking a claim to it on the other side of the isle. Hypocrites is the perfect word to describe these radicals.
There are some leftists that would do that, yes. And we have some in the Alt Right slavering for the blood of their political enemies.

That's because you only watch fox.

That's because you only watch fox.
i don't watch FOX.....sorry, try again.....

i dont care what your opinion is....if you wanna keep your head up your ass that's your problem

i will be providing links in future posts about political correctness...the ones i put in the op i had heard on the fox news channel....now fuck off

i dont care what your opinion is....if you wanna keep your head up your ass that's your problem i will be providing links in future posts about political correctness...the ones i put in the op i had heard on the fox news channel....now fuck off
What's your problem? Can't take being challenged? How Trumpian of you! Hillary should have a walkover at the debates. :laugh2:

you expect me to do YOUR obligations for you?....typical liberal

if you're interested in something so much why don't you look it up....unless you're not interested and just wanna bitch

A discussion on NBC today about people in this country illegally. Not once was the word "illegal" said. They all said "undocumented."

Smh

A discussion on NBC today about people in this country illegally. Not once was the word "illegal" said. They all said "undocumented."
Is that going to be the new Trump policy, approved words? Newspeak, anyone?
. That's been the left's policy forever now, where as the right has years of catching up to do. You mad because the right might be catching on or catching up with the bull crap finally ?

CrnMfaFWgAQs1ni.jpg

Forum List

Back