One person coo's...."he's so different in person".....awwww.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, seriously? Trump is in a room filled with republican ministers, and he's so different in person????? What the hell did they expect from a con man, a ranting event on hatred? So help me, this country is too damned gullable for words. I wish someone would have paid attention to the news and heard Mr. Trump say, and I quote: I spoke with a police chief and he said he could clean up these crime ridden neighborhoods, yesterday...his solution is MORE police aggressiveness", unquote. And these sorry ass sell out black ministers, all completely removed from these neighborhoods, saw a man concerned and of course a man who if elected, will throw more useless money to black churches that do nothing for anybody!!

The fix is in....thank God, these ministers all are just one vote. Cause the rest of us, ain't falling for the Trump con, sorry!!

Your just mad because your canidate is falling fast, and you feel that it threatens everything. Clinton you don't like either, but she is weak enough to do anything you demand of her, and that is why she is looked at harder than a Trump presidency by you or who ever else that thinks like you. What's the matter, Trump might actually be presidential, and be a president for all Americans instead of a kiss up ?

Your just mad because your canidate is falling fast, and you feel that it threatens everything. Clinton you don't like either, but she is weak enough to do anything you demand of her, and that is why she is looked at harder than a Trump presidency by you or who ever else that thinks like you. What's the matter, Trump might actually be presidential, and be a president for all Americans instead of a kiss up ?

I guess he might be presidential, but when is he going to show it? He hasn't yet.

• Banned
Uh, news flash....revisit any topic I've posted here and show me one time, ever I came off as a Hillary fan. Never liked the Clintons, never liked Bill and despise Trump...I'm voting congressional races this year and local...I could give a damn who occupy's the white house, unless its Obama again...the best thing to ever happen to this country...ever.

Trump or Clinton, I could give a damn about these two slime balls.

• Banned

I guess he might be presidential, but when is he going to show it? He hasn't yet.
You can't squeeze intelligence out of a brain dead narcissist.....but you can fill up a jar of snake oil if you squeeze hard enough.

I've been telling the wife that we should get a Highland Coo, but she's not having any of it. Claims we've no place to keep it...

p1060260.jpg

Folks, seriously? Trump is in a room filled with republican ministers, and he's so different in person????? What the hell did they expect from a con man, a ranting event on hatred? So help me, this country is too damned gullable for words. I wish someone would have paid attention to the news and heard Mr. Trump say, and I quote: I spoke with a police chief and he said he could clean up these crime ridden neighborhoods, yesterday...his solution is MORE police aggressiveness", unquote. And these sorry ass sell out black ministers, all completely removed from these neighborhoods, saw a man concerned and of course a man who if elected, will throw more useless money to black churches that do nothing for anybody!!

The fix is in....thank God, these ministers all are just one vote. Cause the rest of us, ain't falling for the Trump con, sorry!!
Still a slave of the democrats?

Awesome.

I personally am not confused why YOU PEOPLE are so easy to be enslaved ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

I think it is just simply in your nature. The funny thing is how you think you are free from your democrat masters.

Hilarious. The fact that you refuse to get, makes me happy.

Last edited:
The OP is just mad that blacks with morals are a little more open minded than those dependent on "Da Man"

So it is your opinion that your fellow blacks want the crime thugs in their neighborhoods left alone? Please spare us further bitching about white man racism

The OP is just mad that blacks with morals are a little more open minded than those dependent on "Da Man"
Those blacks are the exception and uncle Toms in that guy's eyes. You know blacks that speak properly, or smell good. That is rare.

You know?

I've been telling the wife that we should get a Highland Coo, but she's not having any of it. Claims we've no place to keep it...

p1060260.jpg
If I gave you a hint on where to put it, I'll get a ban notice...so lets just leave it at dat!!

So it is your opinion that your fellow blacks want the crime thugs in their neighborhoods left alone? Please spare us further bitching about white man racism
Here we go again, why is all white people go butt fuckin crazy every time you hear somebody attack the Fuhrer? I'm talking about Trump....not all fuckin hillbilly white fuck heads

Uh, news flash....revisit any topic I've posted here and show me one time, ever I came off as a Hillary fan. Never liked the Clintons, never liked Bill and despise Trump...I'm voting congressional races this year and local...I could give a damn who occupy's the white house, unless its Obama again...the best thing to ever happen to this country...ever.

Trump or Clinton, I could give a damn about these two slime balls.

"unless its Obama again...the best thing to ever happen to this country...ever."

upload_2016-9-4_18-3-18.jpeg

images

What is so hard to believe about a man who has enjoyed every success America offers, wanting to help a group that has been left behind? You can't believe a White guy would want to help Black people?

Here we go again, why is all white people go butt fuckin crazy every time you hear somebody attack the Fuhrer? I'm talking about Trump....not all fuckin hillbilly white fuck heads
white people don't go butt fuckin crazy, white people tell jokes on the internet. why is it every time black people go butt fuckin crazy with riots and looting?

white people don't go butt fuckin crazy, white people tell jokes on the internet. why is it every time black people go butt fuckin crazy with riots and looting?
Teacher, teacher, I know...call on me....okay, the reason nigga's go buck cra cra is because white cops kill us for sport.

Just a little foot note, us going all in when we pissed, got us the vote, the civil rights act, integrated schools and and opportunity for white women to trade in your white ass for negro meat.

Preview.jpg

View attachment 88290
Yeah, sell to my best customers.....white mf's, like you!!:banana:

Forum List

Back