But it’s Not a Hate Crime...

never is
this clearly points out the idiocy/HYPOCRISY/etc of the MSM/blacks/etc
we've got a thread on this posted a couple of days ago
I also have this in my ''ANOTHER hate crime'' thread
this IS a crime/attack/etc of blacks on another ''race''/etc
...where as most of the crap you hear about white hate is never, ever proven to be racial/hate/attack/crime

When you look at white-on-black crime stories, you see the lefties and their media immediately brand it as a hate crime. Conversely, Black-on-white crime can never be a hate crime with the Left. It does not fit their agenda. About the same time Trayvon Martin was shot by George Zimmerman in self defense in Fl, a white middle schooler in Kansas City was chased home by two black high schoolers who beat him and doused him in lighter fluid trying to light him on fire yelling racial attacks on him before being disrupted by the victims mother.

“Hate crime” is a bullshit term. It is a tool to “get whitey” do that angry Blacks and White guilt lefties can feel better about themselves.

If it was two white teens the liberal media would brand them “Trump supporters.”
Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports
Just like they say about the preacher's daughter being anything but religious -- turns out the sheriff's son is anything but law-abiding..

If it was a hate-crime -- if there is evidence that shows these two singled out this guy for being Sikh or mistakenly took him to be Muslim, so they beat him -- then you have grounds for a hate crime

But simply assaulting an elderly man because you thought he would be an easy target for robbery is not a hate crime..

Just like here recently, an elderly black woman was robbed outside of a bank by a white male suspect -- he is currently wanted for robbery, not a hate crime. Neither are there any calls by anybody claiming it is a hate crime

robbery%202_1530116182575.jpg_46911820_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

If it was two white teens the liberal media would brand them “Trump supporters.”
Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports
Just like they say about the preacher's daughter being anything but religious -- turns out the sheriff's son is anything but law-abiding..

If it was a hate-crime -- if there is evidence that shows these two singled out this guy for being Sikh or mistakenly took him to be Muslim, so they beat him -- then you have grounds for a hate crime

But simply assaulting an elderly man because you thought he would be an easy target for robbery is not a hate crime..

Just like here recently, an elderly black woman was robbed outside of a bank by a white male suspect -- he is currently wanted for robbery, not a hate crime. Neither are there any calls by anybody claiming it is a hate crime

robbery%202_1530116182575.jpg_46911820_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The media is leaving it alone..... it was not a white-on-brown crime and they refuse to hold brown people accountable for hate.

So you started a troll thread on this attack by making up false assertions and claims.

Where is there any indication that this is a hate crime? Certainly not in the FOX News article.

Maybe the problem is you have no clue what constitutes a “hate” crime. It’s a crime where the victim is targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. A black man beating and robbing a Sihk man isn’t a hate crime unless he was targeted because of his race.

What a POS this kid is. I hope he goes to jail for a long long time.

So you started a troll thread on this attack by making up false assertions and claims.

Where is there any indication that this is a hate crime? Certainly not in the FOX News article.

Maybe the problem is you have no clue what constitutes a “hate” crime. It’s a crime where the victim is targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. A black man beating and robbing a Sihk man isn’t a hate crime unless he was targeted because of his race.

What a POS this kid is. I hope he goes to jail for a long long time.
what?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
you mean all of these shootings of BLACKS by EVIL WHITE cops are NOT racially motivated???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

the sad story of this clearly troubled black kid and his family?

Ah not the sad story of the victim but of "the clearly troubled kid and his family".

Exactly to the point of the OP

Oh please!! Fucking sue me for not mentioning the victim. The OP made it about the perp and that is what I was responding to. Yes it is a sad story about the vic. as well. Happy now?

Oh please!! Fucking sue me for not mentioning the victim. The OP made it about the perp and that is what I was responding to. Yes it is a sad story about the vic. as well. Happy now?
I was really cutting more for your sympathy as a clearly troubled kid instead of the callous, racial animus motivated, stain on society he is.

Whatcha got on that ?

Forum List

Back