The planned parenthood "alleged" shooter…did he see the dead baby parts in the clinic...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A big deal has been made of the shooter saying something about dead baby parts when he was captured…..and I pointed out that this guy lives in a place with no running water and no electricity…Rush mentioned that today…perhaps he reads my posts…..

So…this guy is alleged to have targeted Planned parenthood/murder but did not kill anyone in the facility…no doctors, patients or staff…and he was in there a long time with a gun….and killed no one associated directly with the actual clinic….

It occurred to me…as he was wandering around the facility…in his deranged state…..is it possible he saw the dead baby parts in the clinic…and not from any anti abortion video or news…..and that was what he was mumbling about……is that why he brought it up if he did…..

Now wouldn't that just change the story……...

A big deal has been made of the shooter saying something about dead baby parts when he was captured…..and I pointed out that this guy lives in a place with no running water and no electricity…Rush mentioned that today…perhaps he reads my posts…..

So…this guy is alleged to have targeted Planned parenthood/murder but did not kill anyone in the facility…no doctors, patients or staff…and he was in there a long time with a gun….and killed no one associated directly with the actual clinic….

It occurred to me…as he was wandering around the facility…in his deranged state…..is it possible he saw the dead baby parts in the clinic…and not from any anti abortion video or news…..and that was what he was mumbling about……is that why he brought it up if he did…..

I don't believe he got into the place. The one guy shot outside managed to stagger in and warn inside the PP before he died.

I don't believe he got into the place. The one guy shot outside managed to stagger in and warn inside the PP before he died.

I believe he was hold up in the place for several hours....

Damn, you guys will go to just about any length to try to justify this won't you?

Forum List

Back