The Pitiful Trumper

I guess you can easily overlook the potus saying “ you have people on one side, and you have violent people on the OTHER side”.

My problem is. The President is supposed to be working for All of us. Not just one side.
trump has constantly chosen a side and condemned the OTHER side.

This is a huge problem. You just deny it.

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing America over seas....

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing Bush overseas....
Bush is not America. America was built on dissent. Remember the Boston Tea Party?
by people who bad mouthed the place here,not someplace else.....which is what they did.....

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing America over seas....

Bush is not America. America was built on dissent. Remember the Boston Tea Party?
by people who bad mouthed the place here,not someplace else.....which is what they did.....
Meh. Who cares. Bad mouthing is bad mouthing. At the time I thought Bush was the worst president the US could even have. Boy was I wrong.

Meh. Who cares. Bad mouthing is bad mouthing. At the time I thought Bush was the worst president the US could even have. Boy was I wrong.
GWB was second worst.

1) Who invaded the state house of Michigan with guns? Dems? Who backs Rittenhouse on this board? Lefties?

Doesn't matter.

It's legal to bear firearms in the State of Mich, which includes the statehouse.

In OUR country (not yours, sorry) there is that danged 2nd Amendment. How each state defines it is up to them.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.
Trump supporters are neither hated nor my enemy.
That's how they view the world. Hate, enemies, evil.

What an awful way to go through life.

Are you pretending that Johnlaw is willing or able to be fair in his judgement of "trumpers"?

Because me point was that he is not.

That you would spin this as me being the bad guy, is you being dishonest.
I made a clear point, based on my opinion.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.

Are you pretending that Johnlaw is willing or able to be fair in his judgement of "trumpers"?

Johnlaw made a clear point based on his opinion, in a public discussion forum.

I made a counterpoint.

YOU choose to joint the conversation, commenting on my point.

Now, that I responded to your point, you seem to have lost the concept of a public discussion forum.

That is your brain taking steps to protect a world view, that on some level you know is completely wrong.

Wake the fuck up.

FUck you.

I made a counterpoint.

Now, that I responded to your point, you seem to have lost the concept of a public discussion forum.

That is your brain taking steps to protect a world view, that on some level you know is completely wrong.

Wake the fuck up.
Okay, sure thing!

FUck you.

I made a counterpoint.

Wake the fuck up.
Okay, sure thing!

I made a counterpoint.

Wake the fuck up.

who cares?.....maybe the people look at someone who bitches in a foreign land but not at home as a coward....while if you do it in your country you at least have some balls....

1) Who invaded the state house of Michigan with guns? Dems? Who backs Rittenhouse on this board? Lefties?

Doesn't matter.

It's legal to bear firearms in the State of Mich, which includes the statehouse.

In OUR country (not yours, sorry) there is that danged 2nd Amendment. How each state defines it is up to them.

Not my point. If you want to cause consternation and annoyance and ill-will, and let's face it, bully people, and don't want consensus, then invade a state house with yours arms. I know you'd like it to be 1820 but it's 2020.

who cares?.....maybe the people look at someone who bitches in a foreign land but not at home as a coward....while if you do it in your country you at least have some balls....
I never really saw where they were doing it as a problem. I don't even think they saw it that way. Maines stood by her statement when she was called on it stateside. Don't think it takes balls to say it anywhere. We are in a world where anything you can say can be heard around the world in seconds. It's not like she thought her comments were not going to be heard in the US.

Doesn't matter.

Not my point. If you want to cause consternation and annoyance and ill-will, and let's face it, bully people, and don't want consensus, then invade a state house with yours arms. I know you'd like it to be 1820 but it's 2020.

Your side has been operating brown shirt mobs to attack and even kill people for years, while dem officials order the cops to stand down or even help the rioters, to the point of arresting people that defend themselves.

Any peaceful demonstration, indeed, quite a bit of violence action, would be legitimate in response to your sides treasonous behavior.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.

Has anyone told you that you come across as a pearl clutching pajama boy bedwetter ... :dunno:

Your side has been operating brown shirt mobs to attack and even kill people for years, while dem officials order the cops to stand down or even help the rioters, to the point of arresting people that defend themselves.

Any peaceful demonstration, indeed, quite a bit of violence action, would be legitimate in response to your sides treasonous behavior.

They're not my side. Nobody is my side.
And they are a very small number of people.

I never really saw where they were doing it as a problem. I don't even think they saw it that way. Maines stood by her statement when she was called on it stateside. Don't think it takes balls to say it anywhere. We are in a world where anything you can say can be heard around the world in seconds. It's not like she thought her comments were not going to be heard in the US.

no, I heard it that the fact she was badmouthing America to outsiders, was the way it was perceived and why it was disliked so much.

They're not my side. Nobody is my side.
And they are a very small number of people.

It is your side, and the numbers are enough to kill dozens and terrorize whole cities and to cause billions in damages.

It is your side, and the numbers are enough to kill dozens and terrorize whole cities and to cause billions in damages.

I don't have sides.
I think you need to add a lot more empty rhetoric and hyperbole to your posts. Not quite enough there already.

Armed mobs terrorizing the streets while elected officials order cops to stand down, is pretty dramatic.

My pointing it out and using it, and your side's involvement to judge your side by, is not "empty rhetoric" or "hyperbole".

The mayor of portland ordered the cops to NOT protect federal buildings when the mob attacked them.

I'm not lawyer, but that is looking seriously close to Insurrection, if not Treason.

Forum List

Back