The Pinhead Democracy

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a mock dialogue (I wrote today) between Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) and Vishnu (Hindu god of protection) about modernism storytelling.

I'm curious to discover how the Trump Administration will address new age consumerism culture (e.g., Facebook) related social demands for 'inventive atheism.' Critics of American culture claim that capitalism has bred too much atheism.

Can Hollywood ironically revive some 'punk-rock spiritualism' into mob psychology?

Trump will need the support of some sector of the liberal population, and he may have to look into the youth-democrat blocs. Otherwise, he'll be labelled as a 'robber-baron president.'

I can't wait to see the first depiction of President Trump in a Hollywood film. We at least live in a nation where censorship is still considered stupid, so 'crazy dialogue' is welcomed/metaphysical.

====

SHIVA: Trump (capitalism mogul) is the first 'celebrity president' (USA) since Reagan (movie actor).
VISHNU: I thought Tom Hanks was going to run for office --- and eventually for President.
SHIVA: That would have been interesting. Hanks has made very socially symbolic films.
VISHNU: Saving Private Ryan, Sully, Charlie Wilson's War.
SHIVA: Hanks is definitely a 'diplomat' of new world pro-populism culture/dialogue.
VISHNU: Yes, he's the mob culture equivalent of Charlie Rose.
SHIVA: I'm certain Hanks appeared once on The Charlie Rose Show.
VISHNU: Americans like social dialogue regarding 'accessible role models.'
SHIVA: This explains why many consumer brands offer 'personalized mascots.'
VISHNU: Yes, Lucky the Leprechaun, the Energizer Bunny, and Ronald McDonald!
SHIVA: I'm betting Tom Hanks is considering a horror-comics adaptation of a Clive Barker work.
VISHNU: Clive Barker's Hellraiser is a cult totem of pedestrian paranoia storytelling.
SHIVA: The main 'ghoul' from the story (Pinhead) symbolizes pure modernized Inquisition psychology.
VISHNU: If you think about it, modern consumerism conveniences (e.g., fast food) is temptation for gluttony.
SHIVA: Is gluttony connected linearly to sado-masochism?
VISHNU: Well, bulimia is an eating-disorder based on pain-pleasure levers certainly causal to indulgence.
SHIVA: Tom Hanks' earlier film Big explores the 'mental hygiene' of morality catharsis.
VISHNU: In that case, I can see Hanks portraying Pinhead in a story about the demonization of a tycoon.
SHIVA: Wes Anderson could direct a horror-comics stylized Hellraiser film about Pinhead shadowing Trump!
VISHNU: Would such a film be considered socially perceptive?
SHIVA: They already made a film about McDonald's founder Ray Kroc, so why not make a film about Trump?
VISHNU: Using a Pinhead horror-comics stylized story?
SHIVA: Hey, countless Americans play the lottery every day, and its considered 'legalized gambling.'
VISHNU: I suppose Hanks has made films about 'guilty pleasures' before --- i.e., Bachelor Party.
SHIVA: If they make films about dinosaurs, they can make a Pinhead-Trump film about capitalism monstrosity.
VISHNU: You're right. In that case, it would have been interesting if Tom Hanks was the President.
SHIVA: Maybe America is finally ready to elect a female president (will Hillary run again?).
VISHNU: I hope Hillary remains in politics for more years; I admire her 'populism cunning.'

====

Hellraiser Horror Comics

gods1.jpg

hellraiser.jpg

Forum List

Back