The Pillow guy must pay $5,000,000 to man who debunked his voter fraud scheme

First off, you have no comprehension skills.

Biden did not impose sanctions before the invasion. Biden knew nothing about the invasion.

Actions speak louder than words. Russia invaded the Ukraine and Biden did nothing to stop Russia
No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is a Putin's bitch).

Why are you heaping more lies on top of your previous lies?

Russia invaded Ukraine on 2/24/2022. Here's Biden imposing sanctions a couple of days earlier...

How stupid.

Biden spent months furiously engaging in diplomacy with Russia and our allies and was the first to announce to the world that Russia was going to soon invade Ukraine.

You're just making up stuff as you go.
I said two things' If you are right, there was no intelligence failure, which makes the Democrats, Biden, PUTIN's BITCH!

Action's speak louder than words

1708624460074.png

Retard, it's a play on words in response to your cries about Godwin's law.

And it was rhetorical to highlight your attempt to avoid comparisons with Nazi Germany even when they apply.

Damn, you're thick.
Now people with Down's Syndrome is an appropriate insult. I guess you Democrat's do not care if you denigrate those with Down's Syndrome.

Face it faun, you can not engage intellectually, which is why you called me Hitler, a Nazi, and now you disparage those with Down's Syndrome

Nobody hides, except you. I see you are back to trolling, NAZI? That was another thread, why bring it up here?

I guess chillcothe, wishes everyone to know, that he/she is calling people he/she disagrees with a NAZI

How about joining the conversation, oh, you can't, you can only call people NAZI's that you disagree with.

Goodwin's law, you lose
*Godwin

Why are you heaping more lies on top of your previous lies?

Russia invaded Ukraine on 2/24/2022. Here's Biden imposing sanctions a couple of days earlier...

From your link, the invasion began before the 24th. You link says the invasion started, this is 2 days before the invasion entered the Ukraine. Thank you for proving me right.
“This is the beginning of a Russian invasion of Ukraine, as he [Putin] indicated and asked permission to be able to do from his Duma.”

Actions speak louder than words. Russia invaded the Ukraine and Biden did nothing to stop Russia

Biden was no action, hence Biden is Putin's bitch

No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is Putin's bitch).

Well this will come in handy for extremely shallow and ignorant people.
That is the point, I made it clear so that you, fort fun indiana, could understand.

Biden was no action, hence Biden is Putin's bitch

No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is Putin's bitch).

All these conspiracy theories just keep getting whacked, with this Russian asset fiasco being the latest example.

They lack the self esteem and decency to admit they've been conned, so I suspect they're only going to get more feral.
I sincerely believe crackpots keep conspiracy theories alive as a coping mechanism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Skippy, you be tryin' too hard.
And you ain't coverin' your tracks in a competent fashion.

Did you fib about that "Nazi" epithet?
Or was it merely a mistake where someone else on the forums, maybe several? .....called you a "Nazi", and you got mixed up and believed it was my avatar?
Hey, it happens, and you have a busy productive life on your keyboard. We could understand.

So, it's not too late to save face.

You can do one of two things .

To wit:

1. Find this so called quote and present it to the forum.
  2. Or, simply apologize.

Trust me, I will accept your apology if it has an air of sincerity and contrition.

So batter up, mon ami.
Show.
Or go.
You said it, you know where it all started, go back and quote, it is all linked

I am fine, and everyone who has read this, knows you are full of insults, from using an epiteth for Down Syndrome Children to calling people NAZI's.

You are so immature, you can not admit it or let it go.

If you are right, there was no intelligence failure, which makes the Democrats, Biden, PUTIN's BITCH!
No it doesn't. What are you babbling about?

What would your orange God have done? You cultists always forget to say.

Besides Praise putin and lick his nuts for invading Ukraine, that is.

Forum List

Back