The Perversity of Women

The linked article is trivial in almost every way, but it illustrates the perverse attitude of women about "beauty" in today's culture.

Women do dozens of things to make themselves look "attractive." Consciously or not, most of those things are intended to exploit the innate male desire to copulate with fecund young women. In fact, that's what "attractive" means; they are intended to ATTRACT male sexual attention. Does anyone think that "yoga" pants are supposed to look attractive to women?
  • They wear bra's in order to give the illusion that their breasts retain the shape that they had when they were 16 years old,
  • They wear girdles or other tight-fitting clothing to give the illusion that their bodies retain the shape of youth,
  • They wear red lipstick, which mimics an engorged vagina,
  • They dye their hair to either look sexier or to hide the effects of aging,
  • They wear high heels to "lie" about their height, and to give their legs and buttocks the shape of a young(er) woman,
  • They wear clothing that partly exposes their breasts, or accentuates their hips and buttocks (e.g., "yoga" pants, tight jeans),
  • They wear makeup to make their skin look perfect and younger - again because men want to copulate with young women. Rouge, in fact, reddens the skin to simulate the facial engorgement that occurs due to sexual excitement.
So women do all of these things - consciously or not - to make themselves look sexually attractive, and yet they recoil in horror (today) when any male makes a remark that acknowledges the "attractiveness" of their appearance. They literally act as though such overt acknowledgment - by a male whom THEY DON'T CONSIDER EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE - is a minor form of "sexual assault." As a practical matter, they do these things to attract the attention of the most desirable men, but recoil when any OTHER man reacts. (In many ways it's like fishing for bass, then getting pissed off when a catfish takes the bait).

I would like to say, "You can't have it both ways. You can't dress to BE attractive, then react violently when the target audience overtly acknowledges that attractiveness." But I can't say that because saying that makes me a misogynist. Right?

So to the second bizarre thrust of the article's subject. She is cast in a series about a MYTHICAL population on a MYTHICAL planet - definitely not planet earth. There is no reason in God's great universe why that planet should be occupied by anything other than a single "race" of people, and yet this actress considers herself to be the cast representative - the only one - of people of African racial identity (although she is approximately as "Black" as South African golfer Ernie Els). She hopes that if such a series is introduced in the future the casting will be more "diverse." I wonder if she will feel that way if the cast is all "black" - on that mythical planet - in which case, she personally would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

I met this girl in a bar the other night. It was like she was sending me messages all night, but I couldn't figure them out......
2833575827_24a6e415f6_z.jpg
Engorged

Forum List

Back