The people of Gaza share a lot in common with Americans. Think of the American revolutionary war.

That is still a stupid question.
The Jews were not defending anywhere from the Roman invasion around 63 BC, but were installed by the Romans to be the rulers of the area around 63 BC.
The Jews, like Herod, were not in power until the Romans invaded and decided to put the Jews into power.

But everyone else managed to get along with the Romans.
The Jews were the only ones so arrogant that they decided to rebel around 60 AD, and were defeated.
Of course the majority of the people in the Levant did NOT join the Jewish rebellion against the Romans, because it was a stupid rebellion, that could not possibly do anything but fail.
But clearly the Roman Diaspora Decree of 160 AD proves that very few Jews ever existed, since them all being forced to leave, had zero effect.
The majority of Palestine was never Jewish.
WHERE WERE THE "PALESTINIANS WHEN THE JEWISH PEOPLE WERE DEFENDING THEIR HOMELAND FROM THE ROMAN OCCUPIERS?

Wrong.
Moslems consider Christians and Jews to be allies, being "Brothers of the Book", and "Sons of Abraham".
Moslem are forbidden to kill Christians or Jews except in self defense.
Qur'an 5:51 "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies . . ."

Hamas leader compares group's violence to American Revolution​

That’s interesting

The bottom line is that, regardless of where anybody stands on the political situation’s. If any of the second amendment Trump supporting Americans. Or just any second amendment American, who is a democrat, or American, had to live in the Gaza Strip, living in a open air prison, living in filth, being degraded every day have nowhere to go. Having to look at their children’s eyes every day and then some days telling them we don’t have enough money for food. What would they do?

I missed the history lesson about American colonialists butchering innocent civilians in London….

Qur'an 47:4 "Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks"
Obviously, Muslims are killing Jews and Christians. No denying that.

But there’s nothing in the qur’an that’s inherently more violent than the Bible.

Plenty of crazy shit in that book, too

After the Romans invaded and put the Jews in power, then the Jewish population did greatly increase.
But there were so many previous tribes in Palestine, that clearly the Jews could never have been a majority.
They were so easily beaten by everyone, like the Assyrians, Babylonians, and the Romans, that they could never have been more than a forth of the population or so.
In particular, the Romans discussed who to use as their ruling puppets, and the Jews were picked BECAUSE they were such a small minority.
All colonial imperialists do that, pick a minority as their elite representatives.
That usually prevents rebellion.

Why can't Jews have been a majority? Plenty of places in this world have had a majority of people when before there were others there. I think most places.

Just because someone got beaten, doesn't mean they weren't a force. Just means that others were better at fighting.

You need to provide evidence that the Jews were picked because they were a minority.

Taxation without representation. The Americans of the revolutionary war. Were living under the British crown and they were suppressed. They were oppressed. They didn’t have freedom. The things that Americans would do if they were living in Gaza today. Pro Second Amendment Americans if they had to live in filth and be degraded living in a perilous situation without freedom.
:goodposting:

You mean other than the men, women and children they kept as slaves.....

Hamas is objectively more decent and less deplorable than America's Founders.
I've never heard it put quite that way, but I can't entirely disagree.

Good to see so much pushback here against Israel's long depraved history of brutalizing Palestine and its people.

I've never heard it put quite that way, but I can't entirely disagree.

Good to see so much pushback here against Israel's long depraved history of brutalizing Palestine and its people.
You're both sick in the soul...

The unbelievable mess in the "Middle East" is the result of so many mistakes by so many actors over so much time that it is impossible to imagine any resolution that did not include an entire re-making of the region. In fact, it is difficult to identify anything there that has been done correctly, intelligently or with any foresight.

Uh-huh...
That's exactly right. After all, you're the ignorant clown who forgot all about the men, women and children the Founders targeted. I've seen the little iron shackles however that they used to keep little African children in chains.

Forum List

Back