The people of Gaza share a lot in common with Americans. Think of the American revolutionary war.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Taxation without representation. The Americans of the revolutionary war. Were living under the British crown and they were suppressed. They were oppressed. They didn’t have freedom. The things that Americans would do if they were living in Gaza today. Pro Second Amendment Americans if they had to live in filth and be degraded living in a perilous situation without freedom.

Hamas leader compares group's violence to American Revolution​

That’s interesting

The bottom line is that, regardless of where anybody stands on the political situation’s. If any of the second amendment Trump supporting Americans. Or just any second amendment American, who is a democrat, or American, had to live in the Gaza Strip, living in a open air prison, living in filth, being degraded every day have nowhere to go. Having to look at their children’s eyes every day and then some days telling them we don’t have enough money for food. What would they do?

That is the most idiotic post I have seen today......and your competition is pretty idiotic.
don’t let emotions get the best of you. Simply try to put yourself in the shoes of a common person in Gaza living in degradation every day. Especially if you’re a second amendment person.

No. We didn't set out to eradicate Jews at the start of America.
There’s plenty of Palestinians and Israelis who work together

In any event, you have a clear-cut situation, where there’s millions of people in the Gaza Strip. Many of them probably don’t support their government. And so it’s simply on them as a man to take care of their families. Imagine that being a grown man in the Gaza Strip, and just like many Trump supporters can’t stand Democrat cities you have men in Gaza, who can’t stand their government and they also disagree with the Israeli government. And now they’re trying to take care of the family and live a dignified life.

It is how Democrats what all of America to live, those sick bastards
That is certainly the case from many democrats. And I don’t know what the gun laws are in the Gaza Strip. But it seems to be the case of the Israeli authorities don’t like guns in the hands of men in Gaza. So anyway, you look at that that’s an infringement of a human right. And I am willing to bet that there are those in Gaza who admire the likes of Andrew Jackson, and George Washington.

It’s not a black and white world.

don’t let emotions get the best of you. Simply try to put yourself in the shoes of a common person in Gaza living in degradation every day. Especially if you’re a second amendment person.
The poor live in a degradation forced by Hamas, which is the only Government in Gaza Strip.

If one is not pro Hamas, one suffers, and the majority of those living in Gaza are not pro Hamas.

Many escape via Israel or other ways.

Hamas and all other militias are Barbarian terrorists, who have been terrorizing and using to attack Israel, and die for them in the name of Islam for too many decades.

You are totally beyond delusional, totally Pro Russia which is also responsible for Hamas being successful in this Horrid attack on Israel and the Barbarism which has been displayed.

Keep showing your Russian colors.

In any event, you have a clear-cut situation, where there’s millions of people in the Gaza Strip. Many of them probably don’t support their government. And so it’s simply on them as a man to take care of their families. Imagine that being a grown man and the Gaza Strip, and just like many Trump supporters can’t stand Democrat cities you have men in Gaza, who can’t stand their government and they also disagree with the Israeli government. And now they’re trying to take care of the family and live a dignified life.
That invasion was about 3000 fighting age males. Somebody raised them to be like that.

In any event, you have a clear-cut situation, where there’s millions of people in the Gaza Strip. Many of them probably don’t support their government. And so it’s simply on them as a man to take care of their families. Imagine that being a grown man in the Gaza Strip, and just like m

any Trump supporters can’t stand Democrat cities you have men in Gaza, who can’t stand their government and they also disagree with the Israeli government. And now they’re trying to take care of the family and live a dignified life.
The horror so many poor, not the wealthy ones, experience in Gaze is THANKS to the terrorist group called HAMAS.

Dot not dare keep comparing the Gaza experience to the American Revolution or the Republicans under Trump.

But keep on showing your Russian colors, please.

That is certainly the case from many democrats. And I don’t know what the gun laws are in the Gaza Strip. But it seems to be the case of the Israeli authorities don’t like guns in the hands of men in Gaza. So anyway, you look at that that’s an infringement of a human right. And I am willing to bet that there are those in Gaza who admire the likes of Andrew Jackson, and George Washington.

STOP bringing American politics into this.

You are a disgraceful Russian puppet.

Keep showing your Russian colors.

You know you're a dreamer, but your heart's a gold, you had to run away high, so you wouldn't come home low.

:itsok:

Yeah, no. They want to kill the kafir where they find them and are majorly inbred.

Alahlulululululululah! :rolleyes-41:

Stop trying to give Muslim shitbags Western attributes.

It doesn’t matter what the gun laws are In Gaza like in most Democratic run cities. Murder is illegal and yet the criminal element has no issue ignoring it.

Forum List

Back