The people of Gaza share a lot in common with Americans. Think of the American revolutionary war.

That is a biblical viewpoint your knowledge of religion is superior to mine I give you that. Now that being said look at how the Roman empire expand it. And you have all of these countries in Europe that used to belong to different people.

And before Islam, Rose up in the seventh century Arab pagans control of the Middle East. So who’s to say really what people belong to Egypt, Jordan, Syria. For many years, it was in the hands of pagans, and then it became Islamic but also don’t forget the Byzantine empire which control those lands for sometime..

The ottoman empire controlled the Middle East for 500 years.

And yes, England controlled the 13 colonies but the American people started an uprising against the English rule, taking them out.

Anyway, my main point is still that there’s good people on both sides of the Israel Palestine issue.
No there are not. The Palestinians are an evil entity.

we all live with the results of that just like they live with the results of allowing hamas to exist and launch rocket attacks,,

maybe you should go help them??
I don’t think Americans are allowed even to go to Gaza. And I support any good family person in Israel or Gaza

This following point really can’t be argued against.

The people of Gaza many of them don’t agree with Hamas and Israel . So they can’t do anything about what’s going on. Likewise, there’s Trump supporters living in New York City and they can’t just vote out the Democrats.

So there’s plenty of Americans and plenty of people in Gaza, who are living with obstacles. They want freedom and justice,
It’s easier said than done.

YEAH, Bravo !!!

Keep changing the subject to American Politics and American Issues.

KEEP ON showing your RUSSIAN COLORS. !!!!!
Yell at the sky all you want, make things up about other posters doesn’t bother me one bit. Have a good night.

No there are not. The Palestinians are an evil entity.

And they have received a lot of help from Joe Biden and Gen. Milley.

In June, the Palestinian SAMA News Agency reported that US weapons abandoned by Joe Biden and Mark Milley during their retreat from Afghanistan had been diverted to Gaza.

These reports proved true three months later, as Hamas launched a devastating attack against Israel that resulted in over 250 fatalities, more than 1,000 injuries, and dozens of Israeli captives taken back to Gaza.

In 2021, Joe Biden armed the Taliban with $80 Billion in US weapons and supplies when he surrendered to the Taliban and fled Afghanistan in 2021.

Yell at the sky all you want, make things up about other posters doesn’t bother me one bit. Have a good night.
I made up nothing.

You are pro Russia as are so many Republicans today.

You keep bringing up Russia this, Russia that.

So what if Russian is the 3rd language spoken in Israel. WHAT does that have to do with Hamas attacking Israel???????

Why do you keep making Russia look so innocent?

Russia has a lot to do with Hamas attacking Israel on Saturday morning and you are here playing games as more than 700 Israelis have been violently murdered.

Stop!!

Just Stop !!!

Respect the dead and put a pause on your Christian Catholic obsession with disrespecting Israel.

Respect people, that is all that is asked of you.

And they have received a lot of help from Joe Biden and Gen. Milley.

In June, the Palestinian SAMA News Agency reported that US weapons abandoned by Joe Biden and Mark Milley during their retreat from Afghanistan had been diverted to Gaza.

These reports proved true three months later, as Hamas launched a devastating attack against Israel that resulted in over 250 fatalities, more than 1,000 injuries, and dozens of Israeli captives taken back to Gaza.

In 2021, Joe Biden armed the Taliban with $80 Billion in US weapons and supplies when he surrendered to the Taliban and fled Afghanistan in 2021.

You know what the left says, Death to Israel, Death to America.

The major difference still persists those people in Gaza can’t go anywhere they’re trapped.

You do realize that Gaza shares a border with Egypt, correct?

At any second, the Egyptians could allow Palestinians to enter and exit through that border. They choose instead, to heavily fortify that border and prevent access to Palestinians.

I don’t think Americans are allowed even to go to Gaza. And I support any good family person in Israel or Gaza

This following point really can’t be argued against.

The people of Gaza many of them don’t agree with Hamas and Israel . So they can’t do anything about what’s going on. Likewise, there’s Trump supporters living in New York City and they can’t just vote out the Democrats.

So there’s plenty of Americans and plenty of people in Gaza, who are living with obstacles. They want freedom and justice,
It’s easier said than done.

doesnt matter if they agree with them or not,, they are allowing them to launch rockets to kill other people,,

thats like me saying I dont agree with the pedophile next door and allow him to molest little children,,

Taxation without representation. The Americans of the revolutionary war. Were living under the British crown and they were suppressed. They were oppressed. They didn’t have freedom. The things that Americans would do if they were living in Gaza today. Pro Second Amendment Americans if they had to live in filth and be degraded living in a perilous situation without freedom.
OMG. This is Iran trying to bring a life long dream to fruition. Wiping Israel off the face of the earth. With our help.
Have you noticed all the American weapons the terrorists are brandishing, formally belonging to Afghanistan, left there for the Taliban to distribute? Well, now you know where they are. Then there's the 800 million we have gifted to Hamas. And once we turn the 6 billion over (there will be no way to tell what they do with it.) war will ensue, and a 7 year peace treaty with Israel will be forth coming with Israel giving up land for peace.

Luke 21:28. ... And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

OMG. This is Iran trying to bring a life long dream to fruition. Wiping Israel off the face of the earth. With our help.
Have you noticed all the American weapons the terrorists are brandishing, formally belonging to Afghanistan, left there for the Taliban to distribute? Well, now you know where they are. Then there's the 800 million we have gifted to Hamas. And once we turn the 6 billion over (there will be no way to tell what they do with it.) war will ensue, and a 7 year peace treaty with Israel will be forth coming with Israel giving up land for peace.

Luke 21:28. ... And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Check the link in my post #45.

You do realize that Gaza shares a border with Egypt, correct?

At any second, the Egyptians could allow Palestinians to enter and exit through that border. They choose instead, to heavily fortify that border and prevent access to Palestinians.
Of course I understand that

And every one of the responses to the points being made. Literally every single one of them there remains one undeniable point. The regular people of Gaza many of them are stuck between a rock and a hard place. It has nothing to do with them. It’s not their fault. It’s not the fault of a Trump supporter who supports Trump, but who lives in a city like Chicago, where they cannot defend themselves.

you can make the argument that a Biden supporter living in the south who doesn’t support trump policies or republican policies…. is in between a rock and a hard place.

But the example is much much more difficult for a Christian or hard-working Muslim living in Gaza. There is nothing they can do to control the policies of Egypt, Israel, or that of Gaza. There’s nothing they can do. And it’s vitally important for us good people of America to understand it…. many of us do.

I look at Jesus, my Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for our sins. We are all children of God.

Another Christian Feverish Dream.

Wake up !

And every one of the responses to the points being made. Literally every single one of them there remains one undeniable point. The regular people of Gaza many of them are stuck between a rock and a hard place. It has nothing to do with them. It’s not their fault. It’s not the fault of a Trump supporter who supports Trump, but who lives in a city like Chicago, where they cannot defend themselves.

you can make the argument that a Biden supporter living in the south who doesn’t support trump policies or republican policies…. is in between a rock and a hard place.

But the example is much much more difficult for a Christian or hard-working Muslim living in Gaza. There is nothing they can do to control the policies of Egypt, Israel, or that of Gaza. There’s nothing they can do. And it’s vitally important for us good people of America to understand it…. many of us too.

I look at Jesus, my Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for our sins. We are all children of God.
when theyve had 50 yrs to run them out of town and didnt do it makes it their fault,,

But the example is much much more difficult for a Christian or hard-working Muslim living in Gaza. There is nothing they can do to control the policies of Egypt, Israel, or that of Gaza. There’s nothing they can do. And it’s vitally important for us good people of America to understand it…. many of us too.

Right, it continues not to be about the Hamas attack on Israel but Trump vs Biden supporters.

You are something else.

Fake FDR to the core.

Another Christian Feverish Dream.

Wake up !
The terrorists thanked Iran for all their help on camera. And Iran has made their intentions toward Israel on camera many, many times.
Iran is about to become a nuke factory. And Israel is the target for all the nations that surround the Jews.
You are dreaming if you think Christians want this. The Jews are about to get hammered. Yet, they'll prevail.

Forum List

Back