The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

Your childish labels aside, Trump has nothing to do with the Pelosi attacker.
Nobody said he did. I identify his cult by name, and everyone knows exactly who I mean.

"Most ignored it"

Which would be the case with the Pelosi attack, if not for the trump cult high priests and their deplorable sheep spreading vile lies about it.

Nobody said he did. I identify his cult by name, and everyone knows exactly who I mean.
The Biden admin, MSM, and others have recklessly attempted to align this guy as a MAGA Republican.

Can we agree they are terrible people for doing this? Before all the evidence is known?
"Most ignored it"

Which would be the case with the Pelosi attack, if not for the trump cult high priests and their deplorable sheep spreading vile lies about it.
Um No, Most MSM lead off with it every hour as the top story, and the topic was promoted by the Biden administration and the multiple leftist Daytime talk shows for hours.

And FYI, I'd try temper down the childish labels if you want to be taken seriously.

Why was Depape in his underwear? Who knows. The freak is a nudist.

He BROKE IN you retards… and almost killed the spouse of the Speaker of the House.

Just stop being assholes… if you can
You have yet to explain how the glass was 2 feet OUTSIDE the door if he “broke in”. Also he set off no alarms. Had he actually broken in, alarms would have sounded and police would have been there pretty quickly.

Kinda like how Nancy's daughter sent our posts saying that the man that attacked Rand Paul was right to do so. Media was completely silent.

I have long ago largely tuned out most media. They only want to spoon feed you things in a way they want so you will accept is as they say. The bias is so obvious, I really do not think there is a single "News" station or report left. Just various degrees of propaganda.

Honestly, I now look overseas for most of my "news". At least networks like Sky and BBC still tend to give "news", and leave the editorializing out so viewers can make up their own minds. I just want to know the facts, I do not need 1 minute of information, then 15 minutes of some talking head telling me what I should think about it.
The guy that beat the shit out of Rand Paul did it because of a neighborly dispute over their fucking yards, dope.

Don't see the difference in that & the Pelosi incident, do ya?

The guy that beat the shit out of Rand Paul did it because of a neighborly dispute over their fucking yards, dope.

Don't see the difference in that & the Pelosi incident, do ya?
Rene Boucher is a registered Democrat... so since the MSM always ties these kinds of knots, it's only fair to reply in kind.

A Democrat attacked Rand Paul, and it easily could have been due to the divisive and violent rhetoric the Democrats were conveying.

The attacker did all the work of that himself, by posting the typical boilerplate Trump Cult conspiracy horseshit.
What about the Castro-supporting, Canadian, nudist colony living, hemp jewelry making, Pro LGBT stuff?

That doesn't exist?

And for how many "Conspracies" have been proven true by the left and MSM, labeling viewpoints as such holds high credibility for the claim sadly.

Wasn't talking about Pelosi. Though, to be honest, she looks like a bit of a hag too.
Oops. My bad. I assumed you were talking about Nancy.of the $20,000 refrigerators and the resujlt of numerous face lifts.

And where are you getting THAT fucking story from? Trump?

Just stop
SO you haven’t seen the photos posted MULTIPLE times here LUSH? Just to embarrass you...

1667351610303.jpeg

Trump didn’t post the photos by the way. You should just stop. You’re looking dumber than usual.

Forum List

Back