The Parties switched sides ....riiiiiight

With the exception of only a couple, the Dixiecrats all remained Democrats. Historical fact. Something left wing loons don't have the ability to grasp.

They remained CONSERVATIVE Democrats who began voting for Republican presidential candidates.
Your talking about Blue Dogs also known as Reagan Democrats. They voted Republican because of economic policies and Constitutional rights something Democrats had issues with at the time and low and behold history is repeating its self.

Conservatives are on a mission to rewrite history because none of it paints conservatives in a good light. The flip of the parties in the 1960s is undisputed political history. Only the losers in the con bubble will believe any of the fake propaganda about it at this point. Everyone else already knows the truth.

But cons need their lies.

The lie of that has been repeatedly pointed out.

Carter's win of the south by itself disproves your lies.
Since 1972, Carter is the only Democrat to sweep the South, retard. Not even Bill Clinton was able to take the whole South.

The GOP's Southern Strategy was a resounding success.
I posted a detailed video debunking that myth, what proof do you have ?

The party didn't change the people did. Go to the South and you'll see little to no racism. Go to the North East and racism is rampant.

These types of threads on this forum have ONE major purpose......

STOP THE ONSLAUGHT OF NEGATIVE THREADS AGAINST THE ORANGE CLOWN......
You can post as many threads as you want I'll either read them and dismiss them or I'll get tired of seeing that deceased Equus caballus getting a foot job and ignore them all together. I ran across an interesting debunking of the Southern strategy myth and posted it.That has fuck all to do with the lefts unhealthy obsession with the current administration.

By the way using CAPs doesn't make your point.

Conservatives are on a mission to rewrite history because none of it paints conservatives in a good light. The flip of the parties in the 1960s is undisputed political history. Only the losers in the con bubble will believe any of the fake propaganda about it at this point. Everyone else already knows the truth.

Since 1972, Carter is the only Democrat to sweep the South, retard. Not even Bill Clinton was able to take the whole South.

NOthing you said there supports your claim.

Nothing you said there explains why, if you claim was true, why Carter was able to sweep the SOuth.

YOur post is that of an imbecile.

You notice conservatives constantly ask why they are called racists. Why is water called wet, why is the sky blue, why is the sun hot?

These are the natures of these things. Cons if you weren't habitually racist you would not be known as racists. But you are. The problem isn't what others call you, it is that you never self evaluate yourselves and compare it to reality. You forever live in this phony bubble where everything you think and do is pure sweet dripping honey. This is the delusion that you need to escape.

As usual people conflate ideology and party.

The south in all it's Jim Crow glory was hard rightwing religious conservative.

Any dispute that?

The party didn't change the people did. Go to the South and you'll see little to no racism. Go to the North East and racism is rampant.

This post wins the irony award of the year. Who believes something like this?

Reminds me of something...hmmm what was it...racism recently...oh ya

Supreme Court Declines Republican Bid To Revive North Carolina Voter ID Law

In its ruling, the appeals court said the law was intentionally designed to discriminate against black people. North Carolina legislators had requested data on voting patterns by race and, with that data in hand, drafted a law that would "target African-Americans with almost surgical precision," the court said.

This must be the "little to no racism"...

Reminds me of something...hmmm what was it...racism recently...oh ya

Supreme Court Declines Republican Bid To Revive North Carolina Voter ID Law

In its ruling, the appeals court said the law was intentionally designed to discriminate against black people. North Carolina legislators had requested data on voting patterns by race and, with that data in hand, drafted a law that would "target African-Americans with almost surgical precision," the court said.

This must be the "little to no racism"...
Well that was bullshit. Mind going to another source and seeing what the law was really about?

People that live outside your bubble. The ones living it.

Do you provide English translations for your brainmelts?
No need to for real Americans.

People that live outside your bubble. The ones living it.

Do you provide English translations for your brainmelts?
No need to for real Americans.

And you decide who is and isn't a 'real American'?

I mean you are 6 years old dude, just pretend to be an adult at least.

I'm from the South and have been stationed in upstate NY there were more racist up there then I ever met in Alabama and I was married to a Black women. Personal experience.

Good video, I agree with most of it. One omission I see is the reason Nixon lost the Deep South in 1968 (3 minute mark of video): George Wallace. I recall the conspiracy rumors of Nixon being behind the Wallace assignation attempt in 1972.

1968 electoral votes:

1968_large.png
And look what happened just four years later, after the Southern Strategy was put into action:

1972.jpg

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":

"
From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

I posted a detailed video debunking that myth, what proof do you have ?
Your video was a hoax, retard.

The proof I have was posted in post 23. The actual Southern Strategy laid about by a GOP operative at that very time. Right there in black and white.

I predicted you wouldn't have the integrity to read it and realize you've been hoaxed. TA-DAAAAAAA!

Here it is again. Read the whole thing so you never make a public fool of yourself on this matter again: Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

Forum List

Back