The Parkland LefTard kids...CNN already trade them in for a new flavor?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Did the DNC recruit those little Loons for the midterms?
I couldn’t turn on the T.V. without hearing or seeing the confused carpet muncher or the homo boy being featured....now there’s nothing.
Where are they now?

Make a note - if you dare stand up for your own right NOT to be gunned down, you're a "tard", a "carpet muncher" or "the homo boy".

Sounds like the OP has a real issue with his own sexuality as well as the basic rights of others.

The DNC is keeping them quiet for now...they’re afraid the public will become desensitized if they keep squawking. I’m sure the DNC is programming them now and working on a repackage and release just in time for the midterms. Write it down and bank on it.
That’s what disingenuous filth does.

th

They've become...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Make a note - if you dare stand up for your own right NOT to be gunned down, you're a "tard", a "carpet muncher" or "the homo boy".

Sounds like the OP has a real issue with his own sexuality as well as the basic rights of others.

Illegal wetbacks and their litters of anchor babies “gun down” far more than an AR-15 will...why aren’t you outraged MORE about who does the killing and less about what’s used for the killing?
It’s fucking weird that you fools can’t understand this basic principle.

The OP is a shit-for-brains retard, and that is a fact.

I beg everyday that all whackos like you will hate me and everything I say...I know for absolute fact that I’m doing something right if you do. Thanks for the confirmation.

I beg everyday that all whackos like you will hate me and everything I say...I know for absolute fact that I’m doing something right if you do. Thanks for the confirmation.
You are one of those people that are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize it.

You are one of those people that are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize it.

If I dare see eye to eye with you I know I’m fucked up in the head.
Again, thanks, much appreciated.

You leftists love to Clintonzie words, don't you? Right not to get gunned down?

Luaghing animated .gif

Last edited:
They weren’t leftards, they weren’t loons, they were pawns that the Democratic Party used and now they are no longer useful and are collateral damage that the Democrats don’t give a rip about.

Forum List

Back