The Paradox of 'Israeli Retaliation"

Hamas, the first Palestinian army

240B614000000578-2873608-Hamas_paraded_more_than_2_000_of_its_armed_fighters_drones_and_r-a-233_1418577713344.jpg

The Hamas movement was founded six days after the eruption of the first intifada at the end of 1987. The first terrorist acts of the military wing were perpetrated by the “101 Unit” established in the Jabaliya refugee camp in the Gaza Strip. Its people abducted and murdered Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers Avi Sasportas (February 1989) and Ilan Saadon (May 1989), and concealed their bodies.

Hamas’ terrorist acts became more deadly and murderous after the signing of the Oslo Accord between Israel and the PLO in 1993. Hamas attempted to subvert the agreement with terrorist attacks by suicide bombers. The height of suicide terrorism was reached in the second intifada in 2000, when the State of Israel was inundated by a wave of attacks that were directed mainly against civilians. Hamas’ military wing then adopted the suicide attack model of Hezbollah. Small, compartmentalized terror cells acted independently to plan attacks and send terrorists to blow themselves up in shopping centers and buses in Israel’s major cities.

After the disengagement from the Gaza Strip (August 2005), the movement underwent a strategic change: From small terror cells, it developed into a real army. Hamas became an organization of uniform wearers whose daily pursuit was military; they were trained according to the doctrine of a recruited army. They underwent weapons training and developed excellent military skills, together with religious indoctrination to strengthen their faith and adherence to the jihadist cause. Thus, in effect, Hamas created the first Palestinian army....

Read more: Hamas, the first Palestinian army

Odd thing not one of the replies could contradict or---dare I say it---attempt to refute any of the facts I posted in the OP...to this extent posting any factual assessment against Israel is akin to stirring the Zionist bee-hive and delighting as the idiots buzz in concentric circles re-posting the laughable fictions that they have memorized...if I laugh any harder I fear an accident...

True or False?
Let’s examine this word in light of the wildly disproportionate power imbalance: on one side we have a modern army, navy and air-force estimated to be the world's tenth most powerful--thanks to American taxpayers of course. On the other side we have a civilian population without any military---and yet we are supposed to believe that Israelis cower in fear.
Anti-Jew rant. If Arabs have a right to "resist" -- does Israel have a right to defend her sovereignty and her people? Yes or no?

True or False?
Jews openly praise the grisly wet-work of the cowardly IDF---especially during Operation Cast-Lead
Anti-Jew rant. If Arabs have a right to "resist" -- does Israel have a right to defend her sovereignty and her people? Yes or No?

True or False?
.the IDF thugs managed to kill 400 Palestinian children in that one...and yet news anchors and political figures shamelessly dismissed the deaths of children as 'Israel's right to defend itself"
Anti-Jew rant. If Arabs have a right to "resist" -- does Israel have a right to defend her sovereignty and her people? Yes or no?

True or False?
the victims don't inhere the right to fight back against the Jews...curious standards these Jews have, you steal, lie and kill the Arabs, and then propose to call them terrorists for fighting back any way that they can.

a criminal occupier has no 'sovereignty'...KEEP SPINNING CAMILLE:banana::banana::banana::banana:

240B614000000578-2873608-Hamas_paraded_more_than_2_000_of_its_armed_fighters_drones_and_r-a-233_1418577713344.jpg

The Hamas movement was founded six days after the eruption of the first intifada at the end of 1987. The first terrorist acts of the military wing were perpetrated by the “101 Unit” established in the Jabaliya refugee camp in the Gaza Strip. Its people abducted and murdered Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers Avi Sasportas (February 1989) and Ilan Saadon (May 1989), and concealed their bodies.

Hamas’ terrorist acts became more deadly and murderous after the signing of the Oslo Accord between Israel and the PLO in 1993. Hamas attempted to subvert the agreement with terrorist attacks by suicide bombers. The height of suicide terrorism was reached in the second intifada in 2000, when the State of Israel was inundated by a wave of attacks that were directed mainly against civilians. Hamas’ military wing then adopted the suicide attack model of Hezbollah. Small, compartmentalized terror cells acted independently to plan attacks and send terrorists to blow themselves up in shopping centers and buses in Israel’s major cities.

After the disengagement from the Gaza Strip (August 2005), the movement underwent a strategic change: From small terror cells, it developed into a real army. Hamas became an organization of uniform wearers whose daily pursuit was military; they were trained according to the doctrine of a recruited army. They underwent weapons training and developed excellent military skills, together with religious indoctrination to strengthen their faith and adherence to the jihadist cause. Thus, in effect, Hamas created the first Palestinian army....

Read more: Hamas, the first Palestinian army

Odd thing not one of the replies could contradict or---dare I say it---attempt to refute any of the facts I posted in the OP...to this extent posting any factual assessment against Israel is akin to stirring the Zionist bee-hive and delighting as the idiots buzz in concentric circles re-posting the laughable fictions that they have memorized...if I laugh any harder I fear an accident...

It really is comical watching you launch into another of your tirades.

Time to wipe down your keyboard again. That unseemly drool is a mess.

LOL!!!! a hasbara-troll posting lectures on 'balance and fair play"????? I cannot stop laughing...please feel free to refute any part of my comments...we both know you can't!

What's to refute? Its a rant demonizing Jews. If you can come up with some sort of coherent argument for .... something ... I would be all too happy to discuss it with you.

WOW!!! an exceptionally awkward evasion...to the extent that I posted easily documented facts you cannot chase them away by flipping your pathetically cheesy 'demonizing Jews' line...in fact Jews are self-demonizing

LOL!!!! a hasbara-troll posting lectures on 'balance and fair play"????? I cannot stop laughing...please feel free to refute any part of my comments...we both know you can't!

What's to refute? Its a rant demonizing Jews. If you can come up with some sort of coherent argument for .... something ... I would be all too happy to discuss it with you.

Loose translation: Shusha is helpless to 'refute' one word

WOW!!! an exceptionally awkward evasion...to the extent that I posted easily documented facts you cannot chase them away by flipping your pathetically cheesy 'demonizing Jews' line...in fact Jews are self-demonizing
I know, that's why all your disgusting antisemitism is justified Achmed, 'cause Jews ask for it.

755px-birket_israel_19th_century.jpg

Where are your Arabs?
felix-bonfils-solomons-pools.jpg

Where are all those "Palestinians"?

How important to the Arabs was the Dome of the Rock prior to the return of the Jews to their country? Fact is it wasn't important at all...
dome-of-the-rock-1875.jpg

Not important at all...

Last edited:

You're truly helpless when it comes to facts.

Although, he's good with the dot dot dots...

True or False?
Let’s examine this word in light of the wildly disproportionate power imbalance: on one side we have a modern army, navy and air-force estimated to be the world's tenth most powerful--thanks to American taxpayers of course. On the other side we have a civilian population without any military---and yet we are supposed to believe that Israelis cower in fear.

True or False?
Jews openly praise the grisly wet-work of the cowardly IDF---especially during Operation Cast-Lead

True or False?
.the IDF thugs managed to kill 400 Palestinian children in that one...and yet news anchors and political figures shamelessly dismissed the deaths of children as 'Israel's right to defend itself"

True or False?
the victims don't inhere the right to fight back against the Jews...curious standards these Jews have, you steal, lie and kill the Arabs, and then propose to call them terrorists for fighting back any way that they can.
#1: Not only do Arab/Palestinians have residency rights dating back to the 7th Century. FALSE! Residency rights? Is that like another recent Arab invention?! Ha ha ha.

#2: The British Empire had no authority to return anything to Jews False!---most especially a politically suspect pack of Eastern European descendants of Khazar-converts to Judaism Debunked garbage. ...Brits did not assume colonial authority until after the WW1 break-up of the Ottoman Empire..False! Brits conquered the remains of the fallen Ottoman Empire. The land was not under the control of Arabs for the last 700 years of Ottoman rule, and the Ottomans who were MUSLIMS did not recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people.

Wrong again F-student...the Ottoman authority did indeed recognize the residency rights of the Palestinian population---hence there was no attempt to shift or tamper with the demographic...

...and you are even more helpless at offering proof!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Although, he's good with the dot dot dots...

Hey, he stole my "..." :ack-1:

Last edited:

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?
#1: Not only do Arab/Palestinians have residency rights dating back to the 7th Century. FALSE! Residency rights? Is that like another recent Arab invention?! Ha ha ha.

#2: The British Empire had no authority to return anything to Jews False!---most especially a politically suspect pack of Eastern European descendants of Khazar-converts to Judaism Debunked garbage. ...Brits did not assume colonial authority until after the WW1 break-up of the Ottoman Empire..False! Brits conquered the remains of the fallen Ottoman Empire. The land was not under the control of Arabs for the last 700 years of Ottoman rule, and the Ottomans who were MUSLIMS did not recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people.

Wrong again F-student...the Ottoman authority did indeed recognize the residency rights of the Palestinian population---hence there was no attempt to shift or tamper with the demographic...

No such thing as a Palestine or Palestinian during the 700 years of the Ottoman Empire, Madrassa honors student.

...and you are even more helpless at offering proof!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Now, Louie. This is just another thread that demonstrates your pattern of drenching the forum with your silly cut and paste threads which you drench in your silly tirades.

While it causes you real angst that your islamic terrorist heroes suffer continuous beat-downs, accept the fact that they are as incompetent a fighting force as you are at presenting a coherent argument.

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?

No such thing as a Palestine or Palestinian during the 700 years of the Ottoman Empire, Madrassa honors student.

Why not test the water with a smaller lie like....uuhhhhhhh the Palestinians are really Martians? Once again I can only stand back and marvel at the orchestrated idiocy of the Zio-trash...

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?

True or False?

Why not test the water with a smaller lie like....uuhhhhhhh the Palestinians are really Martians? Once again I can only stand back and marvel at the orchestrated idiocy of the Zio-trash...

By far the funniest aspect of the Zio-drills are the noted contradictions between the hilarious lies, and the stated aims and innumerable public statements of leading 20th century Zionists like Ben Gurion...Begin...Dayan...Rabin...etc. This is akin to an American contradicting the stated aims of Jefferson and Madison...too funny

What's to refute? You aren't making a claim here, or posing a question for debate. You are just ranting about the evil of Jews.

If you want me to refute something -- make a claim. Here's one to start with: Israel has the right to defend her citizens against attacks. Yes or no?

True or False?
True or False?
True or False?
True or False?

By far the funniest aspect of the Zio-drills are the noted contradictions between the hilarious lies, and the stated aims and innumerable public statements of leading 20th century Zionists like Ben Gurion...Begin...Dayan...Rabin...etc. This is akin to an American contradicting the stated aims of Jefferson and Madison...too funny

I note you're responding to your own nonsense by cutting and pasting tirades you cut and pasted into other threads.

Funny stuff.

What's to refute? You aren't making a claim here, or posing a question for debate. You are just ranting about the evil of Jews.

If you want me to refute something -- make a claim. Here's one to start with: Israel has the right to defend her citizens against attacks. Yes or no?

By all indication someone missed class the day that 'refutation' was discussed...permit me to apply some remedial basics: when you respond to any posted claim that you disagree with you are obligated to offer an argument or refutation...simply dismissing the statement as "ranting about the evil of Jews." is no more than an admission that you cannot mount any argument whatsoever...

BTW: To the extent that Israel is a criminal occupier they inhere no such rights to 'defend their citizens against attacks" by the occupied---just the opposite in fact...according to article #51 of the UN Charter the occupied Palestinians enjoy a legal right of resistance...the Jews cannot merely make up fictive rights to obliterate their critics...

Forum List

Back