The Paradox of 'Israeli Retaliation"

..Israel has flouted international law since its criminal inception therefore it remains the height of fatuous hypocrisy to even attempt to invoke "law' in any respect...

Meh. You are just like Tinmore. You whine and complain about Israel not following international law, but can't hold a respectful discussion about that law and you discard anything (like Oslo) which doesn't work within your anti-semitism.

You must be exceptionally dense...can you read post content and process it simultaneously or is this a case of cognitive-dissonance? You are a rabid minority extremist liar...presented with the immutable facts you fall back on your tired accusation of 'anti-Semitism' as if this equates to an argument...Oslo was a scam from the outset...

Oslo was a scam from the outset...

So, all I have to do is claim something is a scam and I can throw out international law? Is that how that works?

...but isn't that exactly what the Zionists did? Jews have spit on international law for 70 years princess...you desperately require an elective in the basics of this issue...

Oslo was a scam from the outset...

So, all I have to do is claim something is a scam and I can throw out international law? Is that how that works?

...but isn't that exactly what the Zionists did? Jews have spit on international law for 70 years princess...you desperately require an elective in the basics of this issue...

...This sock of Ahmed Ventura is wrong on so many levels one doesn't know where to begin...dot dot dot...

Forum List

Back