The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

Stalking?

Well, she's definitely not a member of the Madeline Fan Club...:lol:

doofus...

I would define stalking by the frequency of encountering someone in a debate.
Madeline is not someone I debate much with, she writes more in US domestic-threads.

Recently, someone said it nicely: "Madeline owns the Internets" to describe how she's become a target of obsession for so many people.
I sympathize with people whom I believe come under the wheels of the majority.
Besides that, I like her open personality, independent from political standpoints, which may diverge.

Most members here are simply partisan. I stand upon that R/D split, so I don't have to follow suit to party-line, which is maybe, why you neg-repped me and now showed up.

not-anti-jew-at-all.png

When I see you berate your beloved Madwoman for calling other women '*****', then I might take your whine about my language seriously. Until then.... not so much. Fucking idiot.

About the **** issue...
Maybe she hits a nail, when you have that word 'bitch' all over your Profile page.
Don't know, I won't decide on that issue.

California Girl said:
Fucking idiot
I've witnessed more intensive insults and more intensive debates, and normally, I give contra.
So, please stop it.

(...)
which is maybe, why you neg-repped me and now showed up.

I negged you because you inaccurately accused another member of stalking another member

You clearly need a new dictionary...

And stop whining... Sheeesh....
I negged him for being a whiner about negs and being a completely pathetic moron.

Seesh, with a dash of cringe, is right.

When I see you berate your beloved Madwoman for calling other women '*****', then I might take your whine about my language seriously. Until then.... not so much. Fucking idiot.

About the **** issue...
Maybe she hits a nail, when you have that word 'bitch' all over your Profile page.
Don't know, I won't decide on that issue.

California Girl said:
Fucking idiot
I've witnessed more intensive insults and more intensive debates, and normally, I give contra.
So, please stop it.

Please define 'all over' my profile page. Because I have it once. One time. "Tricky Bitch". And, your whining ass cowardly love obsession has called me a bitch, and a fucking ****, on a variety of occasions. If you're gonna try for the moral highground at least be factually accurate. You're making a fool of yourself.... Imbecile.

Volkswagen Group of America:
Target Corporation:
Bally Total Fitness Inc.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.:
Yahoo!
Troy-Built (owned by MTD)
Frito-Lay (ad was for Sunchips)
Proctor & Gamble (Gillette razors)
Unilever Products (Dove Soap and Degree Deodorant)
Nationwide
Sprint
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (Pledge dusting products)
Disney
Chase
Google
Bose
Intuit
Walgreens
Lowes
Blue dog food
T Mobile
Crayola
Sensodyne
Kayak.com
Martini & Rossi
Breathe Right
Ilovealpacas.com

I intend to write the executives of each and every one of these companies to tell them I plan to boycott their products unless the stop advertising on Palin's Nature show on TLC. I hope you will do the same.

Get this fuckwhit off the air.

Sarah-Palin-Hunter.jpg
Christ, you are the ultimate fuckin' idiot!

Yeah, i'm sure those corporate executives are really going to give a shit what a loon like you thinks or does.

LMAO!:lol:

I negged him for being a whiner about negs and being a completely pathetic moron.

Seesh, with a dash of cringe, is right.

I did not mention your neg-rep, because, you're the one with the lowest class from the 3 I have received neg-rep. Not worth mentioning.

ekrem,

A bit of feedback: your posts about eggplant were of a much higher quality than anything you've posted here.

*helpfully*

boe

There are ups and down. You can not win a debate every time or convince others with your stand-point. Sometimes, you will write posts or open threads, which will lead into a defeat.
That was not the reason I engaged into this thread, but the behavior of a specific person. A behavior which is consistent in recent times.

Cecilie said:
Just ask her for a date and stop bothering the rest of us with your juvenile crush, loser.
I don't have any sexist motivations regarding any usmb.com member.
Does not really matter, what you think.

Actually, I win all my debates. Convince people? Not my job, or of any interest to me. My job is to present the river of truth. Whether or not the ignorant drink from it is their problem.

You engaged in this thread to suck up to Mad, and you have nothing to contribute beyond that. No one said it was sexist, dimwit, just boring and a waste of space.

There are ups and down. You can not win a debate every time or convince others with your stand-point. Sometimes, you will write posts or open threads, which will lead into a defeat.
That was not the reason I engaged into this thread, but the behavior of a specific person. A behavior which is consistent in recent times.

Cecilie said:
Just ask her for a date and stop bothering the rest of us with your juvenile crush, loser.

Actually, I win all my debates. Convince people? Not my job, or of any interest to me. My job is to present the river of truth. Whether or not the ignorant drink from it is their problem.

You engaged in this thread to suck up to Mad, and you have nothing to contribute beyond that. No one said it was sexist, dimwit, just boring and a waste of space.
Spot on summation.

Spot on summation.

Why, thank you. :thanks:

Volkswagen Group of America:
Jill Bratina
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Volkswagen Group of America
2200 Ferdinand Porsche Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: +1 703 364 7250
[email protected]

Target Corporation:
Gregg W. Steinhafel
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Target Corp.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS*
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
United States
Phone: 612-304-6073
Fax: 612-370-5502

Bally Total Fitness Inc.
Mike Sheehan
Chief Executive Officer and Director, Bally Total Fitness Holding Corp.
8700 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60631
United States
Phone: 773-380-3000
Fax: 773-399-1120

Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.:

Use the hotlink at....

Toyota Help

Yahoo!
Carol Bartz, CEO
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Tel: (408) 349-3300
Fax: (408) 349-3301

Troy-Built (owned by MTD)
5903 Grafton Road
Valley City, OH 44280
United States
Founded in 1937
Phone:
330-225-2600
Fax:
330-273-4617

Frito-Lay (ad was for Sunchips)
PO Box 660634
Dallas, TX 75266-0634Phone 1-800-352-4477
Use the email form here....

Contact Us | Frito-Lay

Proctor & Gamble (Gillette razors)

Email Us

Unilever Products (Dove Soap and Degree Deodorant)

Use email form here....

Contact form | Unilever Global

Nationwide

Use email form here.....

https://www.nationwide.com/contact-us/mailform.x?language=en

Sprint
Dan Hesse, CEO
5208 Belleview Ave. S. C.

Johnson & Son, Inc. (Pledge dusting products)
H. Fisk Johnson, CEO
1525 Howe Street
Racine, Wisconsin 53403-5011
United States
Phone: 262-260-2000
Fax: 262-260-6004

Disney
Use the email contact form here....

The Walt Disney Family Museum

Chase
Corporate Media Relations
Jennifer Zuccarelli
[email protected]

Google
Eric Schmidt, CEO
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001

Bose
The Mountain
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 879-7330

Intuit
Corporate Headquarters
2632 Marine Way
Mountain View, CA 94043
Harry Pforzheimer
Chief Communications Officer
650-944-5383 office
650-799-3103 cell

Walgreens
200 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 914-2500

Lowes
(336) 658-4000

Blue dog food

Blue Buffalo Dog Food and Cat Food - Contact Us

T Mobile
Philipp Humm
President and CEO
T-Mobile Customer Relations P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380.
1-800-866-2453

Crayola
Mike Perry, CEO
1100 Church Lane
Easton, PA 18044-0431
Phone:
610-253-6271
Fax:
610-250-576
Use email form here....

Contact Us (Ask A Question)

Sensodyne
Use email form here.....

https://us.sensodyne.com/Contact.aspx

Kayak.com
Use email form here....

KAYAK Need help with KAYAK?

Martini & Rossi
(Owned by Bacardi USA Inc.)
2100 Biscayne BlvdMiami, FL USA 33137
Phone:305-573-8511
Fax: 305-573-7507

Breathe Right
Use the email contact form....

https://www.breatheright.com/contact_us.aspx

Ilovealpacas.com
Use email form here....

AFCNA Office

Be a consumer and a citizen, and get this abomination off the air.
bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaaa!

Yeah, be a citizen!.......Try to stab your fellow citizens who work for those companies in the back by boycotting and negatively affecting their jobs!

What a fuckin' nutjob!

Fact is, it's the highest rated premiere in TLC history......That show and the sponsors aren't going ANYWHERE!

Seriously, you are one loony "never been a lawyer" or "conservative".

Dear Ms. ********,

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We are sensitive to the opinions of our customers and apologize if we have offended you in any way.

Toyota’s decision to advertise on television programs is based on the level of interest generated by the American public, not the subject matter contained in the program. We make every effort to screen programs considered to contain controversial issues, however we are not always aware of the content of individual episodes in advance.

Your feedback is appreciated as it is through communications such as yours that we become aware of our customers expectations and reactions. It also provides us with valuable insight when developing future advertising strategies.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us Toyota Help.

Sincerely,

Greg Shono
Toyota Customer Experience

November 16, 2010

Nationwide OCA Ref # 2298453

Dear Madeline:

Nationwide schedules television advertisements for anticipated regular network programming. We do not have control over the content of a particular network broadcast. Our advertising schedule is not determined to support or promote specific points of view that might be reflected in programming, the television network chooses when our ads air. We appreciate your concern and value your feedback.

Sincerely,

Michael Wisecup
Nationwide Insurance
Corporate Customer Advocacy Analyst
800-882-2822 Option 4, then 0

Also, a Phil Marino of Bally Total Fitness called to say the company does advertise on TLC, but not on Palin's show. I told him I was willing to accept that as a response and would let anyone else know whom I had told that it did.

Dear Ms. ********,

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We are sensitive to the opinions of our customers and apologize if we have offended you in any way.

Toyota’s decision to advertise on television programs is based on the level of interest generated by the American public, not the subject matter contained in the program. We make every effort to screen programs considered to contain controversial issues, however we are not always aware of the content of individual episodes in advance.

Your feedback is appreciated as it is through communications such as yours that we become aware of our customers expectations and reactions. It also provides us with valuable insight when developing future advertising strategies.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us Toyota Help.

Sincerely,

Greg Shono
Toyota Customer Experience

November 16, 2010

Nationwide OCA Ref # 2298453

Dear Madeline:

Nationwide schedules television advertisements for anticipated regular network programming. We do not have control over the content of a particular network broadcast. Our advertising schedule is not determined to support or promote specific points of view that might be reflected in programming, the television network chooses when our ads air. We appreciate your concern and value your feedback.

Sincerely,

Michael Wisecup
Nationwide Insurance
Corporate Customer Advocacy Analyst
800-882-2822 Option 4, then 0

Also, a Phil Marino of Bally Total Fitness called to say the company does advertise on TLC, but not on Palin's show. I told him I was willing to accept that as a response and would let anyone else know whom I had told that it did.
Seriously, you need to get a fuckin' life!

Who the fuck are you to dictate sponsorship and programming to the networks, ya' fuckin' wannabe a NAZI?

Christ, ya' friggin' whackjob, if you're not up here tellin' the Palins how to raise their kids or, pretending to be a lawyer or, telling Carnival how to compensate it's passengers and what boats to buy, you're up here tryin' tell the networks how to program their stations.

My god woman, GET A FUCKIN' LIFE!

Forum List

Back