The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

Grow up, silly boy.

If you would not have an issue with Madeline, which you have and everyone knows through your trashy behavior in every thread she participates in, you would not have given me an negative reputation for that post I wrote.

Grow up, silly boy.

If you would not have an issue with Madeline, which you have and everyone knows through your trashy behavior in every thread she participates in, you would not have given me an negative reputation for that post I wrote.

I negged you for being a baby. Madeline is 57 years old.... She should be able to deal with crap without having whiners bitching on her behalf. Is she that much of a coward?

And.... FYI... I'm a member of this forum.... I'm allowed to post wherever I choose. If people are paranoid enough to have an issue with it, that is their problem. I don't make other people's problems mine.

Boycotts are interesting because they actually help the bottom lines of the targets. They either polarize supporters, expand a group of detractors, and get the company name in the minds of all. Of the supporters who plan to boycott, few do. They feel guilty about buying the products, but that's about it. Of the supporters who plan to buycott in response, most do. All others who are neither but received a communication fall into the category of potential customers added due to the target's advertising message.

I'm sure the companies on that list appreciate the free marketing.

Boycotts are interesting because they actually help the bottom lines of the targets. They either polarize supporters, expand a group of detractors, and get the company name in the minds of all. Of the supporters who plan to boycott, few do. They feel guilty about buying the products, but that's about it. Of the supporters who plan to buycott in response, most do. All others who are neither but received a communication fall into the category of potential customers added due to the target's advertising message.

I'm sure the companies on that list appreciate the free marketing.

Kinda reminds me of this episode of South Park :lol:

Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes (Season 8, Episode 9) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

Maddy,

This is hardly your Finest Hour.

When one is in a hole, it is best to stop digging.

*helpfully*

boe

I am astounded so many of you seem to believe that apathy in the face of evil is desirable.

Truely, I am.

"The time is always right, to do the right thing." Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Unlike you, I don't find people engaging in perfectly legal and moral behavior which neither defrauds nor coerces anyone, and which others are perfectly free to avoid to be evil.

I have to wonder whether or not Mad would consider blackmail and censorship to be the only alternatives to "apathy" if the "evil" one was fighting happened to be abortion, or feminism, or any of a host of leftist causes she supports.

I am astounded so many of you seem to believe that apathy in the face of evil is desirable.

Truely, I am.

I am truely astounded that you find Sarah Palin evil.... :confused:

Truely, I am.

Believe me, there are alot of things I find evil.... she is not even on the radar.

I'm outraged that you're such a hypocrite about it. You put yourself forward as this big champion of freedom and choice, and as soon as someone chooses to do something you don't agree with, you try to silence them. Your positions never seem to extend past "this sounds good to get me what I want on this subject", and your convictions are about as deep as your average mud puddle.

And I have no doubt whatsoever that if some rightwing group started a boycott of some leftwing sacred cow TV show, your response would be, "If you don't like it, just don't watch". I'm sure if they were trying to get a bookstore to stop carrying, for example, Obama's books, you'd be screeching from the rafters about censorship, regardless of the fact that it wasn't the government doing it. And don't even waste my time telling me otherwise.

You're a hypocrite.

I'm a hypocrite because you suppose what I might do under certain circumstances if they ever arose? That's another fail....you dun me well enough to predict my actions on any hypothetical, Cecilie. As it happens, I approve of almost all forms of free speech and political activism and think the US is best served by an informed and active electorate, even when they take up a POV I dun approve of.

Unlike you, I dun try to shame anyone who tries to get involved into shutting up and doing nothing. I am not now, and never have been, a fan of apathy.

No, you're a hypocrite because I've SEEN what you do under some circumstances, and I see what you're doing under THESE circumstances, and they aren't the same thing.

You're a hypocrite because you're not willing to extend to other people the same rights you claim for yourself.

You're a hypocrite because you claim to believe one thing, and then do the opposite when it's convenient for you.

As it happens, you DON'T support freedom of speech, or you wouldn't be trying to silence Sarah Palin, and openly admitting that the reason she needs to be not ignored, but REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW, is because she espouses views you don't agree with and because she dares to aspire to be President with those offensive views. Supporting freedom of speech would be changing the channel, not trying to keep people from hearing her.

And as it happens, you DO try to shame people who try to get involved, if they get involved on what you consider the wrong side. I've SEEN you trying to shame other women for not holding the same feminazi views of women's rights that you do. But you're right about one thing. You only try to shame them into espousing the right positions, not into shutting up. When you want them to shut up, you just go for outright censorship.

At least I'm only TELLING you to shut up, Mad. I'm not out lobbying other people to shut you up for me.

Hypocrite.

+1.

Liberals are such hypocrites. If anyone dares to boycott one of their heroes then they are the greatest champions of free speech, however, they are the first to try and censor someone, not even for what they say, but whom they are.

Sarah Palin's Alaska show is about the wonders of Alaska but the great lefty wants her to STFU, simply because she doesn't like her. The great lefty is just filled with hate and PMS (Palin Meltdown Syndrome)

Grow up, silly boy.

How much is Mad paying this walking dildo to follow her around with his lips Superglued to her ass?

Just ask her for a date and stop bothering the rest of us with your juvenile crush, loser.

Truely, I am.

I am truely astounded that you find Sarah Palin evil.... :confused:

Truely, I am.

Believe me, there are alot of things I find evil.... she is not even on the radar.

Me too.

What exactly has she done that makes her evil in liberals' eyes?

You know.......I think Palin has gotten WAAYYYYY too much time on the television. Truth be told, the less I see of the Wasilla Chihuahua, the happier I am.

Now, she's got her TLC show. Do I want it off the air? No. Why? Simple......after seeing the inept way she acted in the outdoors (as well as her liberal sprinkling of her bumperstickers in the dialogue), shows that she's nothing more than a fake who's milking her 15 min of fame for as much as she can.

I'm kinda glad to see her on this show, because after 8 episodes, we're all gonna know how stupid and ill prepared she really is for any office higher than governor of a state.

This show will kill any chance of her getting a presidential nomination. Good!

I also don't mind that Bristol is still on Dancing With the Stars either. Why? Because I can see how uncoordinated she is, as well as see that her mother is encouraging all the teabaggers to keep her on.

Lets me know how corrupt that family REALLY is.

I don't watch Dancing With The Stars, but my wife does and she's very far to the left. But, she feels sorry for Bristol as she figures Bristol knows what's going on with the Tea Baggers padding the vote. She thinks Bristol is probably embarrassed because she knows she should have been voted off three-four weeks ago. My wife thinks that those who are voting to keep her on are doing an injustice to the poor girl.
I couldn't believe my wife stuck up for a Palin!!!!!

There are ups and down. You can not win a debate every time or convince others with your stand-point. Sometimes, you will write posts or open threads, which will lead into a defeat.
That was not the reason I engaged into this thread, but the behavior of a specific person. A behavior which is consistent in recent times.

Cecilie said:
Just ask her for a date and stop bothering the rest of us with your juvenile crush, loser.
I don't have any sexist motivations regarding any usmb.com member.
Does not really matter, what you think.

Stalking?

Well, she's definitely not a member of the Madeline Fan Club...:lol:

doofus...

I would define stalking by the frequency of encountering someone in a debate.
Madeline is not someone I debate much with, she writes more in US domestic-threads.

Recently, someone said it nicely: "Madeline owns the Internets" to describe how she's become a target of obsession for so many people.
I sympathize with people whom I believe come under the wheels of the majority.
Besides that, I like her open personality, independent from political standpoints, which may diverge.

Most members here are simply partisan. I stand upon that R/D split, so I don't have to follow suit to party-line, which is maybe, why you neg-repped me and now showed up.

Forum List

Back