The Palin Implosion

There isn't much more I will say on this subject, but this simple statement.

Man was created first, then the women. God took the rib from man because he created them equal partners. He did not take a bone from the foot, so they are not stepping stones, He did not take a bone from the back because they were never meant to follow nor did he take a bone from the hand because they were never meant to be hit. From the rib they ame to be equal with man.

That's Christianity's take on things. However, I'm not a Christian, so I'm not sure why that would have any impact on me.

Did I say I was? I just believe in creation. It takes more faith to believe in the big bang theroy and here we are, than it does to believe something bigger than any of us is out there.

Did I say I was? I just believe in creation. It takes more faith to believe in the big bang theroy and here we are, than it does to believe something bigger than any of us is out there.

You're touting their party line, so I had to believe that you were supporting it. I'm not a Big-Banger. I believe in Creation, just not Christianity's version of it.

Forum List

Back