The Palin Implosion

Whats wrong wih a female as a political candidate? Surely you aren't suggesting that a man could do better? Hell men have been running this country for years and look where we are now.

It has been my opinion for my entire life that women do not belong in politics in any way. Not as candidates. Not as campaign workers. Not as voters. It is not the appropriate and proper role of women in society so far as I'm concerned and never will be.

This is why people view Conservatives the way they do.^^^^^^^ wake up barefoot and pragnet days are over with.

Sarah Palin is not a liberal

On that we will have to disagree.

McCain's campaign was down long before Sarah came along she gave it a boost.

From women and metrosexuals. Not the people I'd want voting for me.

What exactly is a conservative to you?

A traditionalist. Someone who believes in traditional morals, values, and ideals above all else. Someone who does not compromise and who actually lives their life by the same ideals they pronounce.

Would any New England Republican be one in your viiew?

No. Not a one. There is no such thing as a two party system here in New England. New Hampshire is about the lone holdout of any decency whatsoever.

Yes, cause the fuctard men have done so well. Right? You are a moron.

I'm not saying that the Men have done any better. However, there is the POTENTIAL for a decent Male politician while there is not such a potential with female candidates.

Men haven't the right to dictate to women they have a shared investment in this country I think they should bare some of the respondsibility in leadersip of this country.

Whats wrong wih a female as a political candidate? Surely you aren't suggesting that a man could do better? Hell men have been running this country for years and look where we are now.

It has been my opinion for my entire life that women do not belong in politics in any way. Not as candidates. Not as campaign workers. Not as voters. It is not the appropriate and proper role of women in society so far as I'm concerned and never will be.

Ruh Roh.

Sarah Palin is not a liberal

On that we will have to disagree.

McCain's campaign was down long before Sarah came along she gave it a boost.

From women and metrosexuals. Not the people I'd want voting for me.

What exactly is a conservative to you?

A traditionalist. Someone who believes in traditional morals, values, and ideals above all else. Someone who does not compromise and who actually lives their life by the same ideals they pronounce.

Would any New England Republican be one in your viiew?

No. Not a one. There is no such thing as a two party system here in New England. New Hampshire is about the lone holdout of any decency whatsoever.

Let's agree to disagree on the first three and the last one I really feel sorry for you, your field is limited.

This is why people view Conservatives the way they do.^^^^^^^ wake up barefoot and pragnet days are over with.

Then humanity no longer has any value and we've become nothing more than another worthless virus on this planet. The United States WAS the last hope for any form of values and decency in humanity and apparently we've thrown that away. The ability to choose Right over Wrong is what supposedly made human beings BETTER than the other animals. Without that we're nothing more than any other animal, fit to be hunted to extinction for the betterment of the planet as a whole.

Men haven't the right to dictate to women they have a shared investment in this country I think they should bare some of the respondsibility in leadersip of this country.

I disagree about as completely as humanly possible.

Let's agree to disagree on the first three and the last one I really feel sorry for you, your field is limited.

That's fine. Agreeing to disagree is more than acceptable to me. On the last item.... With any luck I'll be leaving New England before the next election cycle, so it's not that big a deal to me.

Then humanity no longer has any value and we've become nothing more than another worthless virus on this planet. The United States WAS the last hope for any form of values and decency in humanity and apparently we've thrown that away. The ability to choose Right over Wrong is what supposedly made human beings BETTER than the other animals. Without that we're nothing more than any other animal, fit to be hunted to extinction for the betterment of the planet as a whole.

In the declaration of indepenence it starts out with "We the People" That means all people of all sexist and races.

There was a time, long long ago and far far away when Anachronism actually posted a couple of insightful things.

But he has certainly jumped the shark, as evidenced in this thread. Un-FRELLING-believable.

In the declaration of indepenence it starts out with "We the People" That means all people of all sexist and races.

How many Founding Mothers signed that document, or were involved in the writing of the US Constitution?

Though I will agree with you on the race issue.

Oh you agree with me on race but not about women? Women aren't proprety they are people too.

There was a time, long long ago and far far away when Anachronism actually posted a couple of insightful things.

But he has certainly jumped the shark, as evidenced in this thread. Un-FRELLING-believable.

If you folks had known me better you would have realized that the insightful comments were the anomaly for me, not these types of comments.

Last edited:
Oh you agree with me on race but not about women? Women aren't proprety they are people too.

Correct. They aren't property. That doesn't mean they're the same as Men or that they should be the same as Men. You can see the latrine this country has turned into over the last century, and the feminist movement has been Abigail part of that.

Correct. They aren't property. That doesn't mean they're the same as Men or that they should be the same as Men. You can see the latrine this country has turned into over the last century, and the feminist movement has been Abigail part of that.

There isn't much more I will say on this subject, but this simple statement.

Man was created first, then the women. God took the rib from man because he created them equal partners. He did not take a bone from the foot, so they are not stepping stones, He did not take a bone from the back because they were never meant to follow nor did he take a bone from the hand because they were never meant to be hit. From the rib they ame to be equal with man.

I'd vote for Palin before I'd vote for the present piece of shit. Thanks for listening.

That comment is beneath anyone Willow. You're man had 8 yrs (2000-2008) to do whatever it is he wanted to do besides liberate the wealthy. I'm guessing you voted for him 2X? :eusa_whistle:

So, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't have the brain cell today, Plamsabollocks doesn't have the brain cell today.... and Dotty Commie doesn't have the brain cell today.... who the fuck has the lefties brain cell?

Jeeez, 'you people' (and by 'you people', I mean those who are so stuck in their groupthink borg state that they assume that if one does not support Obama, that automatically means one did support Bush) are so fucking stupid, it's actually painful for other people.

Just be glad that stupidity isn't illegal.
What the Hell is this "brain cell" you keep referring-to??!!!

323.png

I'm pretty certain it's obvious, to most, you're lacking any-and-all capabilities/intelligence to (even) be considered a chemical-biologist or neurobiologist....that you're nothing-more than a common, ordinary, garden-variety Bubblehead/Bimbo....so, I'm wondering....from what academic-discipline have you gleaned the term "brain cell"....as if it was some kind of individual-entity/organ???? :eusa_eh:

These stupid ass liberals still don't understand the GOP's strategy.

The GOP (including Palin) are USING PALIN.........read again, USING PALIN and other big name conservatives right now as a strategy. They are lightning rods to attract the zombie rage of the left wing. You moron lefties are gonna expend all your energy and hate trying to tear down a handful of right wing people, expose your ugly side, and basically direct all your rage towards them. The mainstream is gonna get tired of if, and it will manifest in a few ways. ONE is a lower rating for those lightning rods. EVERYONE, left and right and middle, gets tired of hearing the same names and same left wing rage. It gets dull. And right now, Palin, Gingrich, Bachman, etc, etc, are doing EXACTLY what they are meant to do, attract the rage and hate of the left.
NRCC+Bundlers.jpg

Wankin.gif

Nice try.​

These stupid ass liberals still don't understand the GOP's strategy.

The GOP (including Palin) are USING PALIN.........read again, USING PALIN and other big name conservatives right now as a strategy. They are lightning rods to attract the zombie rage of the left wing. You moron lefties are gonna expend all your energy and hate trying to tear down a handful of right wing people, expose your ugly side, and basically direct all your rage towards them. The mainstream is gonna get tired of if, and it will manifest in a few ways. ONE is a lower rating for those lightning rods. EVERYONE, left and right and middle, gets tired of hearing the same names and same left wing rage. It gets dull. And right now, Palin, Gingrich, Bachman, etc, etc, are doing EXACTLY what they are meant to do, attract the rage and hate of the left.
NRCC+Bundlers.jpg

Wankin.gif

Nice try.​

Mr. Shaman's true idenity is a women? :eusa_eh: Who would have guessed that she works for the circus for free?:lol:

She's a Liberal? Boy, I can understand you're wanting to get rid of her but, really?

Conservatives WALK the TALK. That's why I'll tell you there aren't ANY Conservatives in Washington, DC and haven't been since the Presidency of Andrew Jackson. Sarah Palin has been unable to Walk the Talk. That makes her a Liberal by definition; just like every other member of the Republican Party.

They're conservatives alright. You may wish they hadn't evolved into this extreme bunch of idiots but there it is.

There isn't much more I will say on this subject, but this simple statement.

Man was created first, then the women. God took the rib from man because he created them equal partners. He did not take a bone from the foot, so they are not stepping stones, He did not take a bone from the back because they were never meant to follow nor did he take a bone from the hand because they were never meant to be hit. From the rib they ame to be equal with man.

That's Christianity's take on things. However, I'm not a Christian, so I'm not sure why that would have any impact on me.

Forum List

Back