The Palin Implosion

These stupid ass liberals still don't understand the GOP's strategy.

The GOP (including Palin) are USING PALIN.........read again, USING PALIN and other big name conservatives right now as a strategy. They are lightning rods to attract the zombie rage of the left wing. You moron lefties are gonna expend all your energy and hate trying to tear down a handful of right wing people, expose your ugly side, and basically direct all your rage towards them. The mainstream is gonna get tired of if, and it will manifest in a few ways. ONE is a lower rating for those lightning rods. EVERYONE, left and right and middle, gets tired of hearing the same names and same left wing rage. It gets dull. And right now, Palin, Gingrich, Bachman, etc, etc, are doing EXACTLY what they are meant to do, attract the rage and hate of the left.

Meanwhile, dark horse, unknown candidates are being groomed to come out for the GOP. The 2012 Republican nominee won't be Romney, or Palin, or Gingrich. You moron lefties are just taking the bait.

I almost feel bad telling you this strategy, but your zombie like hatred is so strong, you'll keep chasing Palin and Co until the day before the election.

THEN, when the GOP does bring up some fresh faces, the public will see the left wing zombie rage shift into attack mode towards them, and they'll all think "Why haven't they been talking bad about this guy before? They're just trying to tear him down." And you'll look like pathetic losers.

I told you all the strategy of the GOP in 2009, with a "leaderless" movement. You lefties preached "THE GOP HAS NO LEADERS" and you then attacked the simple idea of being right wing. Which backfired. Without a leader to attack, you all attacked the people, creating the Tea Party and right wing momentum. You made the average joe feel like you were attacking him directly. Brilliant GOP tactic which gave them the house in 2010 and countless state victories, which brought us the Wisconsin victory and other right wing wins. The "leaderless" strategy made you moron lefties direct your hate to the common folk, and it was a brilliant tactic.

Now, with the imminent need for a 2012 candidate, the GOP uses a lightning rod tactic. Draw out all the left wing's hate efforts to well known names, then sucker punch the Dems with a no-name candidate that comes out of nowhere (sound familiar?) in 2012.

You Dems just never learn.

I'd vote for Palin before I'd vote for the present piece of shit. Thanks for listening.

That comment is beneath anyone Willow. Your man had 8 yrs (2000-2008) to do whatever it is he wanted to do besides liberate the wealthy. I'm guessing you voted for him 2X? :eusa_whistle:

It's not beneath you lefties. "MY MAN" as you so aptly put it was called every damn name in the book and then some. And no, you'd guess wrong. I actually voted for Al Gore the first time. Gawd, and I glad he wasn't President. He sucks.

...... She's still a good looking woman though.

Which has exactly WHAT to do with her qualifications to be a political candidate? Beautiful or ugly have nothing to do with it.

Actually there are historians who say that JFK was elected on his looks. There was a bump in voting from the female gender.

Palin was granted a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by McCain to position herself for the 2012 Republican Presidential Convention. With few serious presidential contenders in the GOP, this should have been her big opportunity to take center stage for 2012 - and certainly 2016.

Potential presidential candidates for president are put on a steep learning curve and expected to learn from their past mistakes. Under the close scrutiny of the media and the opposition, you are only allowed so many "mistakes" before your fiancial donors bail out and you are unceremoniously relegated to the sidelines.

After serving as a state governor and spending almost 3 years in the national spotlight (including FOXNEWS), Palin has had every opportunity to demonstrate signs of personal or political "growth" as a candidate. Sarah Palin's recent remarks about Michelle Obama and "blood libel" are just 2 in a long series of "guffaws" that may endear her to The Tea Party, but finally appear to have pushed her far beyond the legal limit of "self-inflicted" mistakes.

Appearently Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group, is totally exasperated with Palin for seeking and receiving his advice on how/how not to respond to the "fallout" from the Arizona shootings - and then totally ignoring it. Ailes had also been the media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani, during his 1st campaign for mayor of New York.

After 3 years, Sarah Palin has demonstrated that she is not, and never will be, ready got prime-time - unless its "Saturday Night Live!"

You can't believe that article written about Ailes. They used a unnamed source. That's what they have been talking about since it came out. There is no source to the story and you all fell for it hook line and sinker. Just like when they came out with a editorial within 2 hours after Giffords being shot blaming it all on Palin. TWO HOURS with no idea who the shooter was, motive or name of victims. The media went into overdrive with democrats and blamed Palin. You people don't use much common sense, reason with logic when it comes to her. Everybody acts on impulse when she does something. The media know's how to play everyone of you.

Last edited:
The Palin Implosion - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK – Sarah Palin has gone from the most divisive figure in politics to the most polarizing within the GOP. John Avlon on the polls that show her path to the nomination keeps getting steeper.

Call off the coronation—the media’s caught on to the slow motion implosion of Sarah Palin’s popularity, and with it her prospective presidential campaign.
A new Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Palin’s approval ratings among Republicans had declined by double digits since October, while her “strongly unfavorable” rating reached 17 percent among the GOP and 28 percent among Republican-leaning independents. This shift in the conservative populist tide provoked a series of memorable (and frankly enviable) headlines like “The Incredible Shrinking Sarah Palin” from Politico and other outlets.

But the real story is the continued erosion of support for Sarah Palin. By the end of her three-month stint as John McCain’s VP nominee, 59 percent of American voters believed that Sarah Palin was not ready for the job, and 47 percent of self-described centrists said they were actually less likely to vote for McCain because of Palin’s presence on the ticket.

There was no doubt that she was beloved by the conservative base, but one year after the election, with Palin acting as voice of the opposition, 63 percent of Americans already said that they would “not seriously consider” her for president.

By April 2010, even 47 percent of Tea Party supporters said that Sarah Palin would not “have the ability to be an effective president”—while only 40 percent believed she would. At the height of Tea Party enthusiasm, Palin’s conservative populist base was saying “thanks, but no thanks” to a prospective presidential campaign. It was a judgment call by the people who knew her best..

Gift wrapped present for CG and Stephanie, the rest of the Palin loving Repugs wipe your arses.

The world around us is falling and the do nothing president is given a pass, yet you are worried to death about Sarah Palin.:lol:

Last edited:
It's irrelevent. Palin never intended to run. The only good news is that, once people realize she's not a viable candidate, she will go away and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

It's irrelevent. Palin never intended to run. The only good news is that, once people realize she's not a viable candidate, she will go away and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

Speak for your own pathetic existence, I wished obama would just go away and leave America alone.

Speak for your own pathetic existence, I wished obama would just go away and leave America alone.

Wish away. You can't get around the fact that he is the duly elected leader of this country. That means enough of your countrymen pulled the lever for him to make your sour grapes irrelevant.

At this point, Palin is a sideshow.

She knows it too. That's why she's bringing in as much cash as possible before the circus closes.

Wish away. You can't get around the fact that he is the duly elected leader of this country. That means enough of your countrymen pulled the lever for him to make your sour grapes irrelevant.

At this point, Palin is a sideshow.

She knows it too. That's why she's bringing in as much cash as possible before the circus closes.

obama makes a good slight of hands man, he fooled half of 69 million Americans. ad the numbers ar dropping everyday.

Palin is a never-was who is also a never-will-be. Her sole claim to fame is that she was selected to be the VP Candidate for one of the worst POTUS nominees in the history of the Republican Party and proceeded to help her running mate drive their campaign into the ground. She's a Liberal and a Hypocrite. That the Republican Party would even consider her as a potential candidate is a farce. That any Conservative would even consider supporting her in any way is even more laughable.

She's a Liberal? Boy, I can understand you're wanting to get rid of her but, really?

Gee.....I guess you haven't been paying attention!!!

To things like that, NOPE.

Describing her as a Liberal pretty-much exposes you as one o' those folks who was sucked-in, by her....and, now, you're tap-dancin' around it....trying to make things seem otherwise.

How weak.

LOL. Palin was the final straw that ensured I couldn't vote for McShame in 2008. There is no way on this planet that I could ever approve of a female politician, nevermind vote for one.

Palin is a never-was who is also a never-will-be. Her sole claim to fame is that she was selected to be the VP Candidate for one of the worst POTUS nominees in the history of the Republican Party and proceeded to help her running mate drive their campaign into the ground. She's a Liberal and a Hypocrite. That the Republican Party would even consider her as a potential candidate is a farce. That any Conservative would even consider supporting her in any way is even more laughable.

Sarah Palins a Liberal?
She helped to drive McCains campaign into the ground?
Are there any Conservatives in the New England area?

She's a Liberal? Boy, I can understand you're wanting to get rid of her but, really?

Conservatives WALK the TALK. That's why I'll tell you there aren't ANY Conservatives in Washington, DC and haven't been since the Presidency of Andrew Jackson. Sarah Palin has been unable to Walk the Talk. That makes her a Liberal by definition; just like every other member of the Republican Party.

Describing her as a Liberal pretty-much exposes you as one o' those folks who was sucked-in, by her....and, now, you're tap-dancin' around it....trying to make things seem otherwise.

How weak.

LOL. Palin was the final straw that ensured I couldn't vote for McShame in 2008. There is no way on this planet that I could ever approve of a female politician, nevermind vote for one.

There is no way on this planet that I could ever approve of a female politician, nevermind vote for one
Whats wrong wih a female as a political candidate? Surely you aren't suggesting that a man could do better? Hell men have been running this country for years and look where we are now.

Whats wrong wih a female as a political candidate? Surely you aren't suggesting that a man could do better? Hell men have been running this country for years and look where we are now.

It has been my opinion for my entire life that women do not belong in politics in any way. Not as candidates. Not as campaign workers. Not as voters. It is not the appropriate and proper role of women in society so far as I'm concerned and never will be.

How weak.

Yes, cause the fuctard men have done so well. Right? You are a moron.

Sarah Palins a Liberal?
She helped to drive McCains campaign into the ground?
Are there any Conservatives in the New England area?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes. (ME)

Sarah Palin is not a liberal
McCain's campaign was down long before Sarah came along she gave it a boost.
What exactly is a conservative to you?
Would any New England Republican be one in your viiew?

Forum List

Back