The Palin Implosion

As usual, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't get his fucking facts straight. I'm not a Palin supporter. Clearly, it's not Fail&Won'tGo's turn for the brain cell today.

Stupid, lyin' little shit.

LOL!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Hell.....you former-PALIN-GROUPIES could give COCKROACHES

SCATTERING-LESSONS!!!!

528.gif
528.gif
528.gif
528.gif
528.gif

I think Palin would be a good president, FAR better than what we have now. The only reason I don't want her to run is this nation has such a strong prejudice against powerful women that she could not win. This nation believes for a woman to be strong and powerful they should be ugly. Look at our supreme court or the head of homeland security. The nation has this belief that if a woman is nice looking she should be home either helping her husband and raising a family or be a single mother struggling to make ends meet. There seems to be no place for a nice looking, intelligent woman in politics today. The democrats will now try to tell us that pelosi is pretty. Well that's why they are democrats.

Sarah Palin is a gift wrapped distraction to keep liberals eyes off the real ball.

The left wants to insist how unpopular she is, yet they are the very ones who consistently want to bring her back out into the spotlight for more media exposure. The more they complain, the bigger the platform they give to her.
Damned STRAIGHT!!!

There's NOTHIN' more-amusing than watching
CLUELESS-TEABAGGERS drawn like FLIES,
TO THAT-OTHER-HORSESHIT!!!!!

532.gif
532.gif
493.gif
532.gif
532.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Palin would be a good president, FAR better than what we have now. The only reason I don't want her to run is this nation has such a strong prejudice against powerful women that she could not win. This nation believes for a woman to be strong and powerful they should be ugly. Look at our supreme court or the head of homeland security. The nation has this belief that if a woman is nice looking she should be home either helping her husband and raising a family or be a single mother struggling to make ends meet. There seems to be no place for a nice looking, intelligent woman in politics today. The democrats will now try to tell us that pelosi is pretty. Well that's why they are democrats.

There has never been another person and her family that has been so ill treated in American politics as Mrs. Palin and her children. It's just flat out disgusting to me. And no matter how they try the lefties and the lefty ass kissers can't justify it.

Sara was a never was and will not ever be. She is a nice lady who discovered she could make more money making speeches than being governor. Her quitting Alaska for money is far worse to me than the mindless BS she puts out. Let her go back to fishing and looking at Russia from her front porch.

Gee.....what could've gone wrong?????

:eusa_think:

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Palin was granted a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by McCain to position herself for the 2012 Republican Presidential Convention. With few serious presidential contenders in the GOP, this should have been her big opportunity to take center stage for 2012 - and certainly 2016.

Potential presidential candidates for president are put on a steep learning curve and expected to learn from their past mistakes. Under the close scrutiny of the media and the opposition, you are only allowed so many "mistakes" before your fiancial donors bail out and you are unceremoniously relegated to the sidelines.

After serving as a state governor and spending almost 3 years in the national spotlight (including FOXNEWS), Palin has had every opportunity to demonstrate signs of personal or political "growth" as a candidate. Sarah Palin's recent remarks about Michelle Obama and "blood libel" are just 2 in a long series of "guffaws" that may endear her to The Tea Party, but finally appear to have pushed her far beyond the legal limit of "self-inflicted" mistakes.

Appearently Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group, is totally exasperated with Palin for seeking and receiving his advice on how/how not to respond to the "fallout" from the Arizona shootings - and then totally ignoring it. Ailes had also been the media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani, during his 1st campaign for mayor of New York.

After 3 years, Sarah Palin has demonstrated that she is not, and never will be, ready got prime-time - unless its "Saturday Night Live!"

Last edited:
As usual, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't get his fucking facts straight. I'm not a Palin supporter. Clearly, it's not Fail&Won'tGo's turn for the brain cell today.

Stupid, lyin' little shit.

:eusa_whistle:

SOP reply for Fail&Can'tGo. 'Shut the fuck up' on a public message board. Goes to demonstrate the intellectual level of the lefty borgs very nicely. Thanks Fail.
:cuckoo:

For people who like to talk politics, it seems quite odd that people would have issues talking about Palin.....:cuckoo:

So you don't have the brain cell either... so who the hell has it today? Not you, not Fail&Won'tGo.... ohhhhh.... are y'all saving it for a special occasion?

For the non brain cell lefties.... my objection is that he accuses me of being a Palin supporter. Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure, you just described "conservatives'" description of the traditional-woman; powerful, strong, intelligent.

Ya' want traditional....like the good, ol' days????

goodwifeguide.gif

How 'bout morality?? Ya' want some good, traditional "conservative"-morality????
"And her parents let her attend school like that. And I think it’s incumbent upon us to create some areas where students can be safe in school and show up in proper attire so what happened in Texas doesn’t happen to our students," she added."

I'd vote for Palin before I'd vote for the present piece of shit. Thanks for listening.

That comment is beneath anyone Willow. Your man had 8 yrs (2000-2008) to do whatever it is he wanted to do besides liberate the wealthy. I'm guessing you voted for him 2X? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

There has never been another person and her family that has been so ill treated in American politics as Mrs. Palin and her children. It's just flat out disgusting to me. And no matter how they try the lefties and the lefty ass kissers can't justify it.

You should do some reading on Andrew Jackson.

I'd vote for Palin before I'd vote for the present piece of shit. Thanks for listening.

That comment is beneath anyone Willow. You're man had 8 yrs (2000-2008) to do whatever it is he wanted to do besides liberate the wealthy. I'm guessing you voted for him 2X? :eusa_whistle:

So, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't have the brain cell today, Plamsabollocks doesn't have the brain cell today.... and Dotty Commie doesn't have the brain cell today.... who the fuck has the lefties brain cell?

Jeeez, 'you people' (and by 'you people', I mean those who are so stuck in their groupthink borg state that they assume that if one does not support Obama, that automatically means one did support Bush) are so fucking stupid, it's actually painful for other people.

Just be glad that stupidity isn't illegal.

I wonder why Fayzie is so hung up on Sarah Palin. We have two posts back to back designed to give the impression that Palin's popularity is fading in the GOP. What's the point of posting stuff about the former governor of Alaska while gas prices hover around $4.00, food prices spiked, there is record flooding in the midwest and northeast, three nuclear reactors are melting down upwind from Hawaii, crazy Moammar is murdering his own people and the president is playing golf and planning a spring break to Rio? I guess it indicates that hatred is sometimes stronger than common sense.

That comment is beneath anyone Willow. You're man had 8 yrs (2000-2008) to do whatever it is he wanted to do besides liberate the wealthy. I'm guessing you voted for him 2X? :eusa_whistle:

So, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't have the brain cell today, Plamsabollocks doesn't have the brain cell today.... and Dotty Commie doesn't have the brain cell today.... who the fuck has the lefties brain cell?

Jeeez, 'you people' (and by 'you people', I mean those who are so stuck in their groupthink borg state that they assume that if one does not support Obama, that automatically means one did support Bush) are so fucking stupid, it's actually painful for other people.

Do you stalk all of your betters CaliBrat? Never mind. That would be just about everyone here LOL

Do you stalk all of your betters CaliBrat? Never mind. That would be just about everyone here LOL

Let's review.

The OP claims "CG and Stephanie, the rest of the Palin loving Repugs wipe your arses."

1. You will not find a post from me supporting Palin.

2. I am not a Republican.

Which one of us is stupid?

It is not me. It is you and fail&won'tgo.... and any other fucking idiot who thinks anyone who doesn't support Obama must automatically be a Republican... and that supporting the principles of the TEA Parties automatically makes me a 'Palin lover'.

For the terminally stupid (again)....I am not a Republican. I have never been a Republican. I am unlikely ever to be a Republican. I am a conservative. I support the principles of the TEA Party. I do not support Sarah Palin. Just because none of you are capable of critical thought and logic to form your own opinions, do not assume that the rest of us are incapable. Your stupidity does not reflect badly on me.... but it confirms your status as assclown for anyone with an IQ over room temperature.

Forum List

Back