The Palin Implosion

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
The Palin Implosion - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK – Sarah Palin has gone from the most divisive figure in politics to the most polarizing within the GOP. John Avlon on the polls that show her path to the nomination keeps getting steeper.

Call off the coronation—the media’s caught on to the slow motion implosion of Sarah Palin’s popularity, and with it her prospective presidential campaign.
A new Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Palin’s approval ratings among Republicans had declined by double digits since October, while her “strongly unfavorable” rating reached 17 percent among the GOP and 28 percent among Republican-leaning independents. This shift in the conservative populist tide provoked a series of memorable (and frankly enviable) headlines like “The Incredible Shrinking Sarah Palin” from Politico and other outlets.

But the real story is the continued erosion of support for Sarah Palin. By the end of her three-month stint as John McCain’s VP nominee, 59 percent of American voters believed that Sarah Palin was not ready for the job, and 47 percent of self-described centrists said they were actually less likely to vote for McCain because of Palin’s presence on the ticket.

There was no doubt that she was beloved by the conservative base, but one year after the election, with Palin acting as voice of the opposition, 63 percent of Americans already said that they would “not seriously consider” her for president.

By April 2010, even 47 percent of Tea Party supporters said that Sarah Palin would not “have the ability to be an effective president”—while only 40 percent believed she would. At the height of Tea Party enthusiasm, Palin’s conservative populist base was saying “thanks, but no thanks” to a prospective presidential campaign. It was a judgment call by the people who knew her best..

Gift wrapped present for CG and Stephanie, the rest of the Palin loving Repugs wipe your arses.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Palin is a never-was who is also a never-will-be. Her sole claim to fame is that she was selected to be the VP Candidate for one of the worst POTUS nominees in the history of the Republican Party and proceeded to help her running mate drive their campaign into the ground. She's a Liberal and a Hypocrite. That the Republican Party would even consider her as a potential candidate is a farce. That any Conservative would even consider supporting her in any way is even more laughable.

It has been weeks since we saw a Palin thread. Now five in a day. Those who enjoy Palin thread rejoice while you can. She is now headed into the sunset.

The Palin Implosion - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK – Sarah Palin has gone from the most divisive figure in politics to the most polarizing within the GOP. John Avlon on the polls that show her path to the nomination keeps getting steeper.

Call off the coronation—the media’s caught on to the slow motion implosion of Sarah Palin’s popularity, and with it her prospective presidential campaign.
A new Washington Post/ABC News poll found that Palin’s approval ratings among Republicans had declined by double digits since October, while her “strongly unfavorable” rating reached 17 percent among the GOP and 28 percent among Republican-leaning independents. This shift in the conservative populist tide provoked a series of memorable (and frankly enviable) headlines like “The Incredible Shrinking Sarah Palin” from Politico and other outlets.

But the real story is the continued erosion of support for Sarah Palin. By the end of her three-month stint as John McCain’s VP nominee, 59 percent of American voters believed that Sarah Palin was not ready for the job, and 47 percent of self-described centrists said they were actually less likely to vote for McCain because of Palin’s presence on the ticket.

There was no doubt that she was beloved by the conservative base, but one year after the election, with Palin acting as voice of the opposition, 63 percent of Americans already said that they would “not seriously consider” her for president.

By April 2010, even 47 percent of Tea Party supporters said that Sarah Palin would not “have the ability to be an effective president”—while only 40 percent believed she would. At the height of Tea Party enthusiasm, Palin’s conservative populist base was saying “thanks, but no thanks” to a prospective presidential campaign. It was a judgment call by the people who knew her best..

Gift wrapped present for CG and Stephanie, the rest of the Palin loving Repugs wipe your arses.

Since Palin isn't running for anything I really can't see where anyone would give a shit there Fail&GO.

However, if it makes you happy then by all means carry on. LOL

As usual, Fail&Won'tGo doesn't get his fucking facts straight. I'm not a Palin supporter. Clearly, it's not Fail&Won'tGo's turn for the brain cell today.

Stupid, lyin' little shit.

Sarah is making a ton of money and would be a fool to run for the presidency. Most people feel that she is not qualified anyway. She's still a good looking woman though.

Sarah Palin is a gift wrapped distraction to keep liberals eyes off the real ball.

Yep.... intelligent conservatives view her as a 'useful idiot'. I'm not quite sure what word we would use to describe Fail&Won'tGo.... Idiot, sure... but what descriptor? That's the puzzle.... he's clearly not 'useful'.... perhaps 'embarrassing idiot'?

Sarah Palin is a gift wrapped distraction to keep liberals eyes off the real ball.

The left wants to insist how unpopular she is, yet they are the very ones who consistently want to bring her back out into the spotlight for more media exposure. The more they complain, the bigger the platform they give to her.

Last edited:
I really dont think people on the right were ever that obsessed with Palin. But please keep attacking her Flaylo. That way our real candidate, whomever he may be, will beat you guys without you paying attention.

I'd vote for Palin before I'd vote for the present piece of shit. Thanks for listening.

Sarah is making a ton of money and would be a fool to run for the presidency. Most people feel that she is not qualified anyway. She's still a good looking woman though.

Either (a) you just got off of a 3 month deployment on a submarine, or (b) you'll fuck anything.

Which is it?

Me personally? I wouldn't fuck Palin if the survival of the human race depended on it.

Palin is a never-was who is also a never-will-be. Her sole claim to fame is that she was selected to be the VP Candidate.....
Gee.....I guess you haven't been paying attention!!!

She's a Liberal and a Hypocrite. That the Republican Party would even consider her as a potential candidate is a farce. That any Conservative would even consider supporting her in any way is even more laughable.
Project, much??

Describing her as a Liberal pretty-much exposes you as one o' those folks who was sucked-in, by her....and, now, you're tap-dancin' around it....trying to make things seem otherwise.

How weak.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kiddin'??!!

Hell.....you couldn't swing a dead-cat (at one o' her book-signings) without taking-out (at least)....

3 OR 4 O' YOU CLUELESS-TEABAGGERS!!!

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

I'd say she landed her limit o'...

SUCKERS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back