The "Palestinians" Gave Up Sovereign Claims Long Ago

It must be a "coincidence" that there are still hundreds of thousands of Arabs in southern Israel- Arab citizens of Israel. Many Arabs who serve in the IDF.

The fact is that most Arabs thought that Israel would do to them what they wanted to do to Israel-

OR

They listened to the Arab propaganda

Those who didn't, remained, and have more rights and freedoms than Arabs in Arab countries.

That's black and white.

It must be a "coincidence" that there are still hundreds of thousands of Arabs in southern Israel- Arab citizens of Israel. Many Arabs who serve in the IDF.

The fact is that most Arabs thought that Israel would do to them what they wanted to do to Israel-

OR

Those who didn't, remained, and have more rights and freedoms than Arabs in Arab countries.

That's black and white.
it is absolutely NOT black and white

i never said southern israel; I said the area around gaza...askelon, ashdod where no jews lived in
1948 and is now largely full of non jewish russians............recently arrived

elsewhere eg the bedouins in the negev were not affected in 1948

many serve in the IDF as you say

their reward: ethnic cleansing RIGHT NOW....

10,000 now being uprooted and put in settlements to make room for jewish settlements

NOT BLACK AND WHITE AT ALL

y-k:

"Those who didn't, remained, and have more rights and freedoms than Arabs in Arab countries."

THAT IS ALSO A MIXED BAG...A TYPICAL HALF TRUTH

sure they have voting and other rights not available until recently in arab lands

but they also have unique restrictions and face discriminations they may not face there

not black and white either and also changing fast between 50 shades of grey!

Last edited:

OR

That's black and white.
it is absolutely NOT black and white

i never said southern israel; I said the area around gaza...askelon, ashdod where no jews lived in
1948 and is now largely full of non jewish russians............recently arrived

elsewhere eg the bedouins in the negev were not affected in 1948

many serve in the IDF as you say

their reward: ethnic cleansing RIGHT NOW....

10,000 now being uprooted and put in settlements to make room for jewish settlements

NOT BLACK AND WHITE AT ALL

The south is actually mostly Moroccans and other Jews of Arab lands. The Moroccan Jews weren't ethnically cleansed, but most others were- and left behind HUGE amounts of holdings. Coca Cola Egypt was Jewish owned, for instance.

And just like elsewhere,those Arabs heeded their leaders and fled so that the Jews could be thrown into the sea. Note that the Egyptian army entered right there:

613px-1948_Arab_Israeli_War_-_May_15-June_10.svg.png

As to the Bedouin in the Negev, many are squatting on land that they don't own. Sometimes they are illegally squatting on land that IS owned by Jews- bought and paid for, and sometimes they are living on land that they shouldn't be on; state lands without permission,or IDF firing ranges.

Obviously that can't be allowed. That's not "ethnic cleansing". It's living as one should.

y-k:

"Those who didn't, remained, and have more rights and freedoms than Arabs in Arab countries."

sure they have voting and other rights not available until recently in arab lands

but they also have unique restrictions and face discriminations they may not face there

It's the plain truth. They have no restrictions at all.

y-k:

It's the plain truth. They have no restrictions at all.

How many Palestinians living in Israel own the same homes, land, farms, factories, etc. that they owned before 1948?

what a joke is tinnie-----how many arabs owned homes? and as to "businesses" tinnie misses that donkey For the record----arabs in Israel now own REAL businesses-----not that "business" of selling lemons that were loaded on a donkey The arabs living in Israel who REMAINED----did not give up their homes as tinnie claims While tinnie is worrying about arab homes----I have no doubt he is worrying about the homes of jews confiscated by the throat slitters he loves (---pause---now the answer "the fact that muslims murdered and pillaged jews has nothing to do with "PALESTINIANS" " ) for the record-----muslims proudly repudiate sectarian issues and claim the UMMAH IS ONE----<<<< for the islamo record

Israel's clock is ticking. Time runs out when Iran has a working nuke.

Y-K

i actually told loinboy in my post that all your list of arab atrocities against jews in palestine were true
And all jewish atrocities against arabs are true.

It wasn't muslims who bombed the Star of David hotel.

It's called the King David hotel.
Arabs weren't targeted or killed there--it was British military and personnel.
I think we should stop thinking about the past, and start building a better tomorrow instead.

I like thinking about the past------the bombing of the king david hotel was a typical Irgun operation------the authorities in charge of the "hotel" were pre warned to evacuate -------the TARGET was not the personnel----but the mechanism that was being used to block jewish migration to palestine which was ---a significant cause of loss of life. Far from being a 'terrorist' operation-----it was the kind of operation I like best------the attempt to SAVE LIVES -----in fact -----BEGIN ------was very much, a humanitarian which is why Carter did not like him

I like thinking about the past------the bombing of the king david hotel was a typical Irgun operation------the authorities in charge of the "hotel" were pre warned to evacuate -------the TARGET was not the personnel----but the mechanism that was being used to block jewish migration to palestine which was ---a significant cause of loss of life. Far from being a 'terrorist' operation-----it was the kind of operation I like best------the attempt to SAVE LIVES -----in fact -----BEGIN ------was very much, a humanitarian which is why Carter did not like him

Well, of course history is important, and there's the famous saying, "One who doesn't remember history is condemned to repeat it". What I meant was that one shouldn't hold grudges forever--in order to build a better tomorrow, which goes for both family and international relations.

Bombing a civilian structure, is an act of terrorism. Doesn't matter if you "pre-warn" anyone, targeting civilian structures are illegal.

If you told your local bank you're gonna rob it on a certain day, does that absolve you of the crime of bank robbery?

It's called the King David hotel.
Arabs weren't targeted or killed there--it was British military and personnel.
I think we should stop thinking about the past, and start building a better tomorrow instead.
I'm all for that, but when someone trys to re-write the past, I'm gonna call them on it.

I just can't stay silent when someone is trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes.

crotch boy----you allude to someone trying to "re write" the past-------sometimes the past was written incorrectly. For a lesson in rewrite-----read the writings of your fellow nazi propagandaists way back in the 30s------they began rewriting the past AS IT WAS HAPPENING Can you be more specific as to the particular rewrite to which you refer now?

As to the Bedouin in the Negev, many are squatting on land that they don't own. Sometimes they are illegally squatting on land that IS owned by Jews- bought and paid for, and sometimes they are living on land that they shouldn't be on; state lands without permission,or IDF firing ranges.

Obviously that can't be allowed. That's not "ethnic cleansing". It's living as one should.
The Bedouin's have been living there longer than Israel has been a country. The fact that you're driving them from homes they've been living at for generations is apartheid, no different than South Africa.

If you're an arab in Israel, you are a second-class citizen.

crotch boy----you allude to someone trying to "re write" the past-------sometimes the past was written incorrectly. For a lesson in rewrite-----read the writings of your fellow nazi propagandaists way back in the 30s------they began rewriting the past AS IT WAS HAPPENING Can you be more specific as to the particular rewrite to which you refer now?
Off the top of my head, the one this jewish-nazi newbie's been spout'n about arabs not being driven from Palestine by jewish terrorist groups. That there was no arab exodus.

Another one is this recent non-sense about no occupation. That argument is so ridiculous, it's like arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

In fact arabs were not driven out of israel at THE POINT OF A GUN as you islamo nazi pigs claim-----there is not a scintilla of evidence that there were death marches or roundups Arabs fled the fighting ----just as there are syians now fleeing the fighting in Syria and there were hindus who fled east pakistan in 1971 In none of those cases

as to the issue of OCCUPATION-----the fact is that Gaza is not occupied at all-----and the fact is that there is jewish OWNED land in the west bank from which jews fled in 1948 to avoid being murdered They were not ROUNDED UP AND EXPELLED IN A DEATH MARCH either If you want to insist that the west bank is "occupied" you are implying that you agree that the palestine mandate was PARTITIONED -----see? lots of semantic playing and you are playing too

if you could put Y-Kohen in a time machine and actually watch all the ethnic cleansing by jews

he still wouldn't believe it

he would die rather than recant one iota of all his hard core settler lies

and he's the only jew god ever created who seems to have no sense of humour or irony

i'm devising a test to see if we can get him to laugh at all or enjoy a joke

its called a virtual zionist haj to mecca and he has a starring role

watch this new thread space to see what he says

Last edited:

Forum List

Back