The "Palestinians" Gave Up Sovereign Claims Long Ago

if you could put Y-Kohen in a time machine and actually watch all the ethnic cleansing by jews

he still wouldn't believe it

he would die rather than recant one iota of all his hard core settler lies

and he's the only jew god ever created who seems to have no sense of humour or irony

i'm devising a test to see if we can get him to laugh at all or enjoy a joke

its called a virtual zionist haj to mecca and he has a starring role

watch this space to see what he says
Got any videos of this ethnic cleansing?

in general----by DEFINITION----Bedouins do not live anywhere for "CENTURIES" They are nomadic ---they GO to the place where they can find a way to live-----and until very recently largely ignored borders They do not own land just as the GYPSIES of Great Britain did not own land -----Bedouins even in arab countries are not given preference over the needs of the state. Take a look at the history of GYPSIES in the UK

as to the Bedouins in Israel----some groups have developed a taste for settling down near Israeli cities that provide them with opportunity -----to make a living There are some settled down Gypsies in the USA in Pennsylvannia too----sometimes they BUY a building

Israel historian Benny Morris responds to critics left and right - latimes.com

By Edmund Sanders, Los Angeles Times

November 9, 2012

JERUSALEM — Historian Benny Morris has a knack for enraging Israelis of every political stripe.

Morris' research on the 1948 war for independence challenged long-standing Zionist narratives that said Israel was not responsible for the creation of 750,000 Palestinian refugees. He infuriated right-wing Israelis by documenting secret plans to expel Arabs and accounts of massacres and rapes by Jewish forces.

Then a few years ago, he turned his critical eye toward Palestinians, holding them largely responsible for stalled peace talks.

Morris shocked many leftist fans with his harsh — some said racist — comments about what he called Palestinians' cultural deficiencies and lack of respect for the rule of law. The biggest problem with Israel's expulsions of Arabs in 1948, he said, was that it didn't go all the way.

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Morris, 63, insists he has no regrets.

if you could put Y-Kohen in a time machine and actually watch all the ethnic cleansing by jews

and he's the only jew god ever created who seems to have no sense of humour or irony

of course not

i never said I had

read the best israeli expert benny morris and ilan pappe, too

new article by LA Times above about Benny Boy....useful

you have a starring role in my soon to be posted thread
of a virtual zionist haj to mecca and jerusalem by all our poster friends and foes!

as a re incarnation of prophet Mo's flying horse of course

shuttling our poster pilgrim pals on night journeys
between the dual Zions of Mecca and the temple mount
you will be well paid for all pilgrims' journeys on air hossy-fly
but rosie and i will take shekels or riyals in commission
we's all jews aint we, after all

unlike Y-Kohen, your fellow star,
who will be building Jewish settlements in Mecca
And "Palestinian" ones in Jerusalem

we know you can take and give good or even bad jokes!

Last edited:
in general----by DEFINITION----Bedouins do not live anywhere for "CENTURIES" They are nomadic ---they GO to the place where they can find a way to live-----and until very recently largely ignored borders They do not own land just as the GYPSIES of Great Britain did not own land -----Bedouins even in arab countries are not given preference over the needs of the state. Take a look at the history of GYPSIES in the UK

as to the Bedouins in Israel----some groups have developed a taste for settling down near Israeli cities that provide them with opportunity -----to make a living There are some settled down Gypsies in the USA in Pennsylvannia too----sometimes they BUY a building

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQoWJt5wfJ8]Evicting the Bedouin - Israel/Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvimRnlTqE]Alnakba English P2 - YouTube[/ame]

Tinnie claims that he knows that arab muslims in the mandate palestine-----were forced out of their homes at gun point and MARCHED out of the country-------of course he can provide us with the routes thru which they were marched and at least a few of the names of the people holding rifles to their heads. I require a map. Obviously these DEATH MARCHES involved long lines of marching arabs-----the jews had neither the manpower nor the GUN power to do it family by family-----over to you Tinnie-----maps please

oh gee tinnie YOU HAVE OUT DONE YOURSELF_-----I really loved the little footage of people picking and packing oranges-----they were my father-in-law---(the one who fled the filth of the shariah shit hole in which hubby was born) and his jewish friends who PICKED along with him ---nice touch---that arabic singing-----makes you imagine that all those orange pickers are MUSLIMS

nice of the discussants to ADMIT that the sorrounding arab countries were involved in the ATTACK on jews of the palestine mandate--------then. of course the many terrorist actions comitted by the arabs with the guns over the prior decades were simply LEFT OUT

what a hunk of nonsensical kharrah you got there Tinnie----but I did enjoy seeing the colleagues of my father in law doing their work in jewish owned orange groves I wish they had gotten a shot of the family donkey------or would that be you

Wasn't the word "Palestine" simply a convenient label for a general geographical region, like "New England" or "North America"? There was no formal country called "Palestine" as it was simply a mandated region controlled by the British government. And before the Young Turks rebellion, I don't recall there being an Arab nationalist movement to craft an identity of a distinct Arab nation there. The resident Jews, Arabs and Christians were all residents of the Palestine mandate (note the "Palestine Post" which turned into the Jerusalem Post). Passport holders in the Mandate held British documents. Admittedly, they were not formally British citizens but the Palestinian nationality was not one of citizenship AFAIK JSTOR: Palestine Nationality and the Mandate for a preview of the article, but if you have the whole thing I'd love to read the rest. The author was killed by local Arabs in 1929.

The function of the mandate was to assist Palestine. Palestine had to be there first. Palestine continued to exist after the end of the mandate.

Britain never owned Palestine. It was merely a temporary appointed administrator.

the British, after Allenby's WW1 defeat of the controlling Turks, I believe, administered it after the defeat of the Ottomans who had controlled the area (despite the interval when Napoleon conquered it and some other local shifts) since the early 16th century when they captured it from the Mamluks IIRC. The Mamluks had kicked out the Europeans who controlled it before then. Was any of these groups more than an administrator assisting "Palestine"? When during any of this was there an independent and sovereign nation of Palestine which stood independent? Did the Sanjaks constitute an occupying administration? Were the earlier Mongols simply another occupying force? How far back are we going to go to find the actual Palestine you refer to?

Are you saying that whenever a new flag is raised over city hall all of the people leave and a whole new bunch move in.

of course not

i never said I had

read the best israeli expert benny morris and ilan pappe, too

new article by LA Times above about Benny Boy....useful

you have a starring role in my soon to be posted thread
of a virtual zionist haj to mecca and jerusalem by all our poster friends and foes!

as a re incarnation of prophet Mo's flying horse of course

shuttling our poster pilgrim pals on night journeys
between the dual Zions of Mecca and the temple mount
you will be well paid for all pilgrims' journeys on air hossy-fly
but rosie and i will take shekels or riyals in commission
we's all jews aint we, after all

unlike Y-Kohen, your fellow star,
who will be building Jewish settlements in Mecca
And "Palestinian" ones in Jerusalem

we know you can take and give good or even bad jokes!
Where's them YouTube videos

by the islamo nazi pig definition of "REFUGEE" all jews are hereditary refugees from Palestine-----in fact lots are hereditary refugees from arabia----not as many but lots I am very much a refugee from palestine----I know my remote ancestral line---

try again crotch-----the "king david hotel" was being used at that time an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR THE BRITISH MILITARY---------you fell for that "hotel" thing-----it had been a hotel before and -----came to be one again-----but at THAT time it was a british military installation

try again crotch-----the "king david hotel" was being used at that time an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR THE BRITISH MILITARY---------you fell for that "hotel" thing-----it had been a hotel before and -----came to be one again-----but at THAT time it was a british military installation
It was a Hotel and it was bombed by the Jewish terrorist group Irgun.

Hoss----both Tinnie and Georgie have made themselves clear-----the UN violated its charter of PROTECTING residents of lands by fostering a situation in which the JEWISH RESIDENTS of the middle east -------would survive -----to their dismay. They have made it clear that they support DEMOCRACY and the right for a people to vote ----on the issue of which group can be legally raped, murdered and enslaved. In fact the UN again violated the is charter recently-----THE RIGHTS OF KHARTOUM have been violated------Khartoum may even (allah forbid) be encouraged to give up a few child christian sex slaves

The function of the mandate was to assist Palestine. Palestine had to be there first. Palestine continued to exist after the end of the mandate.

Britain never owned Palestine. It was merely a temporary appointed administrator.

the British, after Allenby's WW1 defeat of the controlling Turks, I believe, administered it after the defeat of the Ottomans who had controlled the area (despite the interval when Napoleon conquered it and some other local shifts) since the early 16th century when they captured it from the Mamluks IIRC. The Mamluks had kicked out the Europeans who controlled it before then. Was any of these groups more than an administrator assisting "Palestine"? When during any of this was there an independent and sovereign nation of Palestine which stood independent? Did the Sanjaks constitute an occupying administration? Were the earlier Mongols simply another occupying force? How far back are we going to go to find the actual Palestine you refer to?

Are you saying that whenever a new flag is raised over city hall all of the people leave and a whole new bunch move in.
no, I don't recall saying that. Are you saying that when the people whose flag flew elect to replace it with another, they don't have that right?

Hoss----both Tinnie and Georgie have made themselves clear-----the UN violated its charter of PROTECTING residents of lands by fostering a situation in which the JEWISH RESIDENTS of the middle east -------would survive -----to their dismay. They have made it clear that they support DEMOCRACY and the right for a people to vote ----on the issue of which group can be legally raped, murdered and enslaved. In fact the UN again violated the is charter recently-----THE RIGHTS OF KHARTOUM have been violated------Khartoum may even (allah forbid) be encouraged to give up a few child christian sex slaves
If I made a book of nothing but your posts and asked the reader after every one, "what did she say?", I bet 100% of them would answer, "Uh.......mmmm........I dunno!"

I think I'll call the book, "The most words you can use, to say nothing at all!"

Forum List

Back