The Palestinian Emirates "Solution"

Try to get the Arabs to agree on anything.....
Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Ishmael is on the move... against the Medes.

With Isaac providing intelligence networking connectivity.

Isaac and Ishmael buried Abraham our father together...
Ishmael also has a partial right to the land due to how he does circumcision.
Incorrect.
And Ishmael himself never made such a claim.

Yes they did and it was G-d who made the claim.

Ishmael was ever wild and needed to be tamed... to this day.

They seem to be taming themselves...atm.

G-d works in wondrous ways.
Got a verse?

Try to get the Arabs to agree on anything.....
Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Incorrect.

Got a verse?

If you can't find it?

Then you're lost from reality already.

Both issues of Ishmael & Esau were of character.

What is the remedy for that?

Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Incorrect.

Got a verse?

If you can't find it?

Then you're lost already.
I know the blessing.
It says zero about inheriting any part of the land.
Got a verse I haven’t seen in the last 40 years?

This sounds like a bantustan solution.

Only if all Palestinians were forced to live there - and that I would disagree with.
Where else would they be allowed to live. Israel has been pushing Palestinians into bantustans for a long time.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

I read it. It’s interesting but I also liked Olmert’s Peace Plan at the time. It could have worked but Abbas didn’t offer ANY alternatives.

Incorrect.

Got a verse?

If you can't find it?

I know the blessing.

The inheritance is Ishmael's burial rights.

You still don't get it.

Jews and Arabs are two people.

Only two people. 1 and 1.

Jews are all 1.

Ishmael is all 1.

Character is indeependent and needs tshuva to reform us.

Only if all Palestinians were forced to live there - and that I would disagree with.
Where else would they be allowed to live. Israel has been pushing Palestinians into bantustans for a long time.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

I read it. It’s interesting but I also liked Olmert’s Peace Plan at the time. It could have worked but Abbas didn’t offer ANY alternatives.
It was a suicude note.

Incorrect.

Got a verse?

If you can't find it?

I know the blessing.

What on earth are you referring to?
I need a verse.
Google the verse that doesn’t exist and post the Link.

You need to read the book instead of act as if you're the book.

I don't need to prove a thing.

Keep going your own way.

By choice.

Incorrect.

Got a verse?

If you can't find it?

I know the blessing.

You still don't get it.

Jews and Arabs are two people.

Only two people. 1 and 1.

Jews are all 1.

Ishmael is all 1.

Character is indeependent and needs tshuva to reform us.
Are you being sarcastic?

Probably gonna make fool of myself...isn't this relevant?

ומצינו בזוהר הקדוש (ח"ב לב, א), בענין הזה דברים נוראים, וזה לשונו הקדוש. תא חזי ארבע מאה שנין קיימא ההוא ממנא דבני ישמעאל, ובעא קמי קודשא בריך הוא א"ל מאן דאתגזר אית ליה חולקא בשמך, א"ל אין, א"ל והא ישמעאל דאתגזר (ולא עוד אלא דאתגזר בר תליסר שנין), אמאי לית ליה חולקא בך כמו יצחק, א"ל דא אתגזר כדקא יאות וכתיקונוי ודא לאו הכי, ולא עוד אלא דאלין מתדבקין בי כדקא יאות לתמניא יומין ואלין רחיקין מני עד כמה ימים, א"ל ועם כל דא כיון דאתגזר לא יהא ליה אגר טב בגיניה, ווי על ההוא זמנא דאתיליד ישמעאל בעלמא ואתגזר, מה עבד קודשא בריך הוא, ארחיק להו לבני ישמעאל מדבקותא דלעילא, ויהב להו חולקא לתתא בארעא קדישא בגין ההוא גזירו דבהון, וזמינין בני ישמעאל למשלט בארעא קדישא כד איהי ריקניא מכלא זמנא סגי כמה דגזירו דלהון בריקניא בלא שלימו, ואינון יעכבון להון לבנ"י לאתבא לדוכתייהו עד דישתלים ההוא זכותא דבני ישמעאל וכו', ויעו"ש עוד בעתיד בני ישמעאל במלחמותיהם, ומלחמת בני אדום עליהם, וארעא קדישא לא יתמסר בידי אדום, והמלחמות על רומי וכו', ביום ההוא יהיה ה' אחד ושמו אחד. ע"כ.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

Israel’s suicide note? He proposed Jerusalem be a “ International City” Giving up not ALL of the West Bank, just keeping the “ Jewish Quarter” and “ Right of Return” of some “ refugees” If that was accepted, why would it be Israel’s demise?

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

Israel’s suicide note? He proposed Jerusalem be a “ International City” Giving up not ALL of the West Bank, just keeping the “ Jewish Quarter” and “ Right of Return” of some “ refugees” If that was accepted, why would it be Israel’s demise?

I think Olmert’s plan would still be good but I don’t think he had the political capital to push it through on his side.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

I think Olmert’s plan would still be good but I don’t think he had the political capital to push it through on his side.

Frankly I think he wouldn't survive.
This is more clear on the Arab side. That's why I mentioned 3rd party.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

You know what happens when a Jew surrenders an inch?
Why did Israel have to surrender land it won in a war?
Why not the Golan Heights?
I think you’re losing sight of the fact that Israel back then was not the powerhouse Israel is now.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

Abbas rejected it. Supposedly because Olmert didn’t propose total “ Right of Return” and he did not want Jerusalem to be an “ International Cityl

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

Abbas rejected it. Supposedly because Olmert didn’t propose total “ Right of Return” and he did not want Jerusalem to be an “ International Cityl
And if he “accepted” it there would have been a war the next day.

Did you read the link?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

I also think he had doubts on whether Olmert could deliver....but it is all water under the bridge now. What do you think of the Emerites idea?

Hi,

It was a suicude note.

I also think he had doubts on whether Olmert could deliver....but it is all water under the bridge now. What do you think of the Emerites idea?
I think giving the South West back to Mexico is a superb idea.

Forum List

Back