The Palestinian Emirates "Solution"

Try to get the Arabs to agree on anything.....
Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Ishmael is on the move... against the Medes.

With Isaac providing intelligence networking connectivity.

I like it ... but Hamas and PLO will never voluntarily agree to give up the control they have over their local populations. If the sheiks were to create militias to fight the PLO in the West Bank, the situation will quickly degenerate into a Beirut scenario with Israel just trying to contain the spillover of violence into their own territory.

No Jews in the West Bank would be safe from the resulting carnage.

Could the PLO effectively fight local control - especially if democratically elected? Neither PLO nor Hamas are particularly popular among the Palestinians, there just isn't a whole lot of choice.

Both Hamas and the PLO are pretty effective at one thing ... eliminating the competition. Anyone who they deem a threat to their control is immediately accused of being a 'Zionist Sympathizer' and publicly shot to send a message.

Not too many local chieftains or sheiks are going to stand against them.

You might be surprised:

SUMMARY

The Palestinian local elections held May 13 showed that Palestinians voted for tribal and independent lists instead of political lists, giving serious cause for concern.

"Hamas, the Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine boycotted the elections on the grounds that they were held in the West Bank and not the Gaza Strip. Hamas refused to hold the elections in Gaza in protest against the Palestinian High Court of Justice’s calling off in September 2016 of the local elections that were scheduled for the next month, as well as in protest of President Mahmoud Abbas’ formation of the Local Elections Court on Jan. 10 without consulting the Palestinian factions....

Yousef Tamiza, a campaign manager for the tribal National Alliance list in the town of Idna in Hebron, in the south of the West Bank, told Al-Monitor that the National Alliance list won 10 out of 13 seats, and included an alliance of seven families in the city of Hebron, namely the Tamiza, Islimiya, Abu Jahisha, Khalawah, Abu Zeltah, Awad and Abu Asaad families. Independent lists won the other three seats.

Nashar said that in many of the West Bank governorates and villages, voters opted for independent and tribal lists because they are tired of the Palestinian parties and their political affiliations, which he said have a negative impact on the interests of citizens. Also, he added, voters have become convinced that partisan lists never implement their electoral programs....

Abdel Sattar Qassem, a professor of political science at An-Najah National University in Nablus, told Al-Monitor that the victory of the tribal lists in many municipal councils in the local elections poses a threat to the Palestinian people because of the return of what he called "tribal reunification" at the expense of the national public interest. He attributed this to the people’s loss of confidence in political parties.

He told Al-Monitor, “There is a great leadership vacuum in the Palestinian arena — both socially and politically — and someone had to fill this vacuum, so families and tribes managed to do so.”

He added, “Tribes are a separatist social structure, not a unitary one. Each family works to preserve its own interests, regardless of the public interest, and this is why a great danger is lurking. Social and political division will come to affect individuals and families in one town, whereas it has been until now only confined to Hamas and Fatah.”

The resurgence of Palestinian tribalism

RTX35N3A-570.jpg

*(the page doesn't exist anymore,however the text above is from that exact article that I've copy-pasted a year ago when it was available post#408)

No one would be happier than me to see Hamas and the PLO lose their stranglehold on the process.

I’m saying I don’t believe they’ll go quietly. It’s gonna be bloody.

Don't be so sure.

Ishmael hates to have his own die.

Palestinians are Ishmael.

The Medes are not going to like dying when no one knows it's happening.

They will end the stupidity.

Jordan.

That will be the Palestinian state. The rule will be by the GCC.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Would then forceably remove the Palestinians to Jordan?
Arabs will be in charge of the entire 'solution'. They want no idea of a greater Israel so they have allied with Israel. Just watch. Syria is already over. The GCC is far more than anyone had known. Research it. Look to twitter and the Arab posters. It's not hard to see. Israel is not in charge of anything. Neither is the US although Trump is providing strong Arial and kinetic bombardment for the GCC.

Who do you think is fighting down there? I mean, other than the Hezbollah and Iranian losses?

Two weeks ago the US took out a Russian Mercinary attack. They came in with kinetics and killed 200+ Russians who were taken back to Russia in bodybags.

The fight is pretty much over already and it's the Arabs who have won, not the US, although they will profit and so will the Jews as well as the Palestinians who will have an interconnected country which should have been the case before the first partitioning to Jordan.

This is not a Jewish game. This is a GCC game.

Very interesting post.
I don't see Arabs winning Iran, I see Iran reaching out as far as Yemen and Gaza successfully encircling the whole region.

However I agree 200% that it's not a Jewish game directly, I oppose any direct treaties between Jews and Palestinian Arabs, neither us nor them are allowed to sing anything on land issues with each other, that's what any Rabbi or Sheikh will tell You.

If it's directed not as an isolated solution between the 2, but as part of a bigger regional shift maybe it can be done. It's like we're reaching for help in a tribal dispute, to get advice in how to make a SULHA rather than divide territory... start with this the rest is easier. Me thinks.

Indeependent think we are allowed to sign with a 3rd party who are not Yoshvei Haaretz?
In Shemoneh Esrei, the request for building Yerushalayim preceeds the request for the restoration of the Davidic Dynasty.

And minim precede both...yet.
What need would there be once Yerushalaim is built, they'll come themselves. What until then? Impossible?

Jordan.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Arabs will be in charge of the entire 'solution'. They want no idea of a greater Israel so they have allied with Israel. Just watch. Syria is already over. The GCC is far more than anyone had known. Research it. Look to twitter and the Arab posters. It's not hard to see. Israel is not in charge of anything. Neither is the US although Trump is providing strong Arial and kinetic bombardment for the GCC.

Who do you think is fighting down there? I mean, other than the Hezbollah and Iranian losses?

Two weeks ago the US took out a Russian Mercinary attack. They came in with kinetics and killed 200+ Russians who were taken back to Russia in bodybags.

The fight is pretty much over already and it's the Arabs who have won, not the US, although they will profit and so will the Jews as well as the Palestinians who will have an interconnected country which should have been the case before the first partitioning to Jordan.

Very interesting post.
I don't see Arabs winning Iran, I see Iran reaching out as far as Yemen and Gaza successfully encircling the whole region.

However I agree 200% that it's not a Jewish game directly, I oppose any direct treaties between Jews and Palestinian Arabs, neither us nor them are allowed to sing anything on land issues with each other, that's what any Rabbi or Sheikh will tell You.

If it's directed not as an isolated solution between the 2, but as part of a bigger regional shift maybe it can be done. It's like we're reaching for help in a tribal dispute, to get advice in how to make a SULHA rather than divide territory... start with this the rest is easier. Me thinks.

Indeependent think we are allowed to sign with a 3rd party who are not Yoshvei Haaretz?

Iranians will win Iran. No one will attack Iran.

Iran changed it's name from Persia (Farsia) for a reason.

Aryan.

They will simply be bounded by 800+ million Arabs a la GCC.

Jordan.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Very interesting post.

In Shemoneh Esrei, the request for building Yerushalayim preceeds the request for the restoration of the Davidic Dynasty.

And precede both...yet. What need would there be once Yerushalaim is built, they'll come themselves. What until then? Impossible?
It appears God is putting a lot of pressure on European Jews to move to Israel.

Jordan.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Very interesting post.

What need would there be once Yerushalaim is built, they'll come themselves. What until then? Impossible?
There is the brachah of God gathering the exiles.
Moving to Israel is often God forcing us into such a decision.

Jordan.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Very interesting post.

Aryan.

So he's not THE Persian king who goes to destroy 2/3 of the world?

Jordan.

DavWSsLX0AAQIH7.jpg

Very interesting post.

Aryan.

So he's not THE Persian king who goes to destroy 2/3 of the world?

Who came first. The Persian or the Mede?

70+ million Medes. 1 state. (after removing them from Lebanon and the Crescent arena) as a military power, that is.

800+ million Arabs. 22 Arab states. Even the Shia state of Azerbaijan is with Israel and the GCC.

Enough said.

Last edited:
This war is not Islam vs Christianity, white vs brown or oil.

It's evil vs good.

The pattern in history shows that when that fight starts, evil loses... in the end.

I mean, that's the reason for the Dark Ages... and it seemed to fail.

The Pope is not the only one unimpressed and he holds land rights in Eretz Yisrael.

Too bad, so sad.

Very interesting post.

And precede both...yet. What need would there be once Yerushalaim is built, they'll come themselves. What until then? Impossible?

Very interesting post.

Ok, so when do we meet? :)

I fail to follow Your line of thought, are You saying there's nothing that we can do politically until then?
My initial question was whether technically we can sign anything through a 3rd party?
Or is it treason in light of how things progressed since the last century?

Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Isaac and Ishmael buried Abraham our father together...
Ishmael also has a partial right to the land due to how he does circumcision.

Brit Milah and Brit Pariah. The Arabs didn't have to deal with the Greeks in the way the Jews did vis a vis circumcision.

Both following.

Ishmael is telling Isaac to do tshuva.

The land was given to Isaac. Ishmael's rights will come at the end.

When he does tshuva.

Brit Milah and Brit Pariah. The Arabs didn't have to deal with the Greeks in the way the Jews did vis a vis circumcision.

Both following.

The land was given to Isaac. Ishmael's rights will come at the end.

When he does tshuva.

Amen! Ishtabach Shemo laad.

Brit Milah vs Brit Pariah

Both following.

It's clear. What goes around, comes around.

G-d is telling Ishmael to do tshuva.

But that was from the beginning.

Remember?

"ויקברו אותו יצחק וישמעאל בניו אל מערת המכפלה". אמר רבי יוחנן, ישמעאל עשה תשובה בחיי אביו, מזה שהקדים ואומר ויקברו אותו יצחק וישמעאל, קודם מוזכר יצחק ואח"כ ישמעאל, אף על גב שישמעאל הגדול ויצחק הקטן, מזה שהקדים אותו והסכים ישמעאל שיצחק ילך בראש, משמע שהוא הנהיג אותו עליו ומזה מבינים שעשה תשובה. זה הפירוש המילולי למה שכתוב בגמרא בבא בתרא ט"ז.

Very interesting post.

Very interesting post.

I fail to follow Your line of thought, are You saying there's nothing that we can do politically until then?
My initial question was whether technically we can sign anything through a 3rd party?
History shows that the majority of Jews are happy where they have settled until God turns on the heat.
God, though, rejoices in those that don’t need to feel the heat to rebuild Israel.
My wife and I would love to go on Aliyah in a year or two.

Brit Milah vs Brit Pariah

Both following.

It's clear. What goes around, comes around.

G-d is telling Ishmael to do tshuva.

But that was from the beginning.

Remember?

"ויקברו אותו יצחק וישמעאל בניו אל מערת המכפלה". אמר רבי יוחנן, ישמעאל עשה תשובה בחיי אביו, מזה שהקדים ואומר ויקברו אותו יצחק וישמעאל, קודם מוזכר יצחק ואח"כ ישמעאל, אף על גב שישמעאל הגדול ויצחק הקטן, מזה שהקדים אותו והסכים ישמעאל שיצחק ילך בראש, משמע שהוא הנהיג אותו עליו ומזה מבינים שעשה תשובה. זה הפירוש המילולי למה שכתוב בגמרא בבא בתרא ט"ז.
QFP

Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Incorrect.
And Ishmael himself never made such a claim.

Very interesting post.

Very interesting post.

History shows that the majority of Jews are happy where they have settled until God turns on the heat.
God, though, rejoices in those that don’t need to feel the heat to rebuild Israel.
My wife and I would love to go on Aliyah in a year or two.
Next month I finalize Aliyah.

I'm living in suitcases.

Uh.

GCC

Check it out.

Incorrect.
And Ishmael himself never made such a claim.

Yes they did and it was G-d who made the claim.

Ishmael was ever wild and needed to be tamed... to this day. It was ever his character.

They seem to be taming themselves...atm.

G-d works in wondrous ways...even when there are more misunderstandings than understandings between man.

Forum List

Back