The pain of this mother: Pharmacist and doctor with 3 vaccine injured kids

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pharmacist and Doctor with 3 Vaccine Injured Kids
The pain of this mother is palpable as she tells of her vaccine injured children.

The biggest dumb asses of all are the rabid dogs who hit others with a steel pan get those shots, get those shots then by round 3 of shots the dumb ass realizes the lights are going out in her kid.....

THE LIGHTS WHEN THEY GO OUT YOU STUPID ASSES
1. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ON THE FIRST SHOT IDIOTS!!! OFTEN IT'S BY ROUND 2 +

2. THE WARNINGS ARE THERE YOUR GOV. TEACHES YOU FEAR SO YOU GET THE SHOTS MAKING THEM BILLIONAIRES ALL OFF YOUR FID UP FFEARS YOU'VE BEEN TAUGHT.

This father wisely states, "In the US, children can return to health after measles, mumps, & rubella. There's no returning from autism."

The whole surge in autism diagnoses is a racket. I don't mean that autism isn't a real illness, it is. I just suspect that the vast majority of these kids getting diagnosed with autism do not have autism.

It seems like every time I meet a woman who says their kid(s) have autism, she's a fucking lush. However, there is no treatment for fetal alcohol syndrome, therefore, no profit to be made. And mothers are all too eager to believe that it's not their fault.

Forum List

Back