The Other D Gift to the Rs: Antifa

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I know it is better to give than to receive because my mommy taught me that but isn't there a limit?

Waters, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest are another great gift package. Their suicidal platform scares everyone with two or more functioning neurons away from the Ds. Repealing the tax cuts is a biggie but feel free to add to the list of D GOTV gifts to the Rs.

Antifa deserves to get the knocked the fuck out...

It’s funny these antifa fuckers have to cover up their faces...

I know it is better to give than to receive because my mommy taught me that but isn't there a limit?

Waters, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest are another great gift package. Their suicidal platform scares everyone with two or more functioning neurons away from the Ds. Repealing the tax cuts is a biggie but feel free to add to the list of D GOTV gifts to the Rs.
A gift until your actions grow and grow and grow them

Antifa are pussies

Antifa are pussies
Says the guy who's party obsesses over them as a threat

Antifa are pussies

No, that is their preferred hat.

Antifa are pussies
Na, They cover their faces because they live in their mothers basements like pussy whipped bitchs...

Antifa are pussies
Na, They cover their faces because they live in their mothers basements like pussy whipped bitchs...

They cover their faces because they're smart. Unlike your Nazi's who got doxxed in C'Ville last year.

Antifa are pussies

They cover their faces because they're smart. Unlike your Nazi's who got doxxed in C'Ville last year.

Antifa got knocked the fuck out....

Antifa are pussies

I had to watch it again that dude knocked out two of them in a row.

To funny.

Antifa are pussies

To funny.

Antifa is all bark and no bite... A bunch of pussies

Antifa are pussies

To funny.

Antifa is all bark and no bite... A bunch of pussies

Why insult women with three digit IQs

Forum List

Back