The Original Sin of Israel

Even the indigenous Palestinian Jews were opposed to creating a Jewish state.
While "indigenous" and other settling arab immigrants had been working overtime, promoting the establishment of Israel.
Links? Proof??
It's so easy. Arab intransigence lead to the one and only conclusion - separation.
Or more amateur night drivel???
Deviant projectionism.

"Americans are a gullible and naive people. They have been complicit for 60 years in crimes that in Arnold Toynbee’s words 'are comparable in quality' to the crimes of Nazi Germany.

"As Toynbee was writing decades ago, the accumulated Israeli crimes might now be comparable also in quantity.

"The US routinely vetoes United Nations condemnations of Israel for its brutal crimes against the Palestinians.

"Insouciant American taxpayers have been bled for a half century to provide the Israelis with superior military weapons with which Israelis assault their neighbors, all the while convincing America--essentially a captive nation--that Israel is the victim."

CounterPunch

Do you believe your god exiled the Jews from Israel in retribution for their sins, and only god has the right to bring them back?

Do your beliefs have more in common with secular Jews or devout Muslims?

Links? Proof??
It's so easy. Arab intransigence lead to the one and only conclusion - separation.
Or more amateur night drivel???
Deviant projectionism.
What Arab intransigence are you talking about?
Since they have many, it seems, and I'm not a madrasa mythology grad, we should establish which one the question above refers to, before we proceed, of course.

"Americans are a gullible and naive people... counterpunch.org
Indeed, mister Obama's election proved that amply, buying snake oil from counterpunch confirms the contention, of course.
No one at CounterPunch was confused about Obama's corporate tilt.

Are you gullible or naive to support a racist state possessing 200+ nuclear weapons?

Racists of Israel...Unite!

"A few days ago, an incident in Tel Aviv changed my entire perception of Israel. Naive as I am, I thought that Tel Aviv is a more liberal and left leaning city in Israel.

"So I figured that I would not feel too incredibility uncomfortable wearing a Free Palestine T-shirt.

"So I went about my day just thinking that I’m another Israeli walking the streets of Tel Aviv.

"But I was wrong. I was very wrong.

"I was not just another Israeli.

"I had a very dark tan and 2 weeks of facial hair that I was too lazy to shave off.

"Thus, wearing my Free Palestine T-shirt, I was no longer an 'Israeli,' I had for all intents and purposes become a 'Palestinian.'

Face to Face...

"A few days ago, an incident in Tel Aviv changed my entire perception of Israel. Naive as I am, I thought that Tel Aviv is a more liberal and left leaning city in Israel. "So I figured that I would not feel too incredibility uncomfortable wearing a Free Palestine T-shirt. "So I went about my day just thinking that I’m another Israeli walking the streets of Tel Aviv. But I was wrong. I was very wrong.
He must add more weight to his outrage and accusation by organizing a gay solidarity parade in Ramallah. And, while we at it, protesters must walk around San Diego in End Illegal Occupation Of California t-shirts.

"When the Messiah comes, the Right will crucify him. Im Tirzu will roll out ads and billboards showing him with a tail to go along with his horns.
By Bradley Burston

"When the Messiah comes, he will be without papers.

"When the Messiah comes, he will be taken into a small room, off-white and chilled, with one gray metal chair at each side of a gray metal desk.

"When the Messiah comes, he will be questioned by a junior officer of the Shin Bet, and by an official of the Interior Ministry, who got his job through his cousin, who is an inspector of ritual dietary observance at a cookie bakery and who got his job through his sister's father-in-law, third assistant to the deputy chair of the Shas party branch in Ramla."

A Special Place..

What Do Jews Know?

"Jews already ‘knew’ that they were all direct descendants of the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who was renamed ‘Israel’ by God.[ii] Thus they were all ‘literally’ Bnei Yisrael (Sons of Israel).

"Their God-promised and God-given homeland was Eretz Yisrael (Land of Israel), covering a huge area ‘from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates’.[iii]

"The ancient Jewish kingdom reached its early zenith, ruling the whole of that area, under King Solomon son of David. Eventually – to cut a long story short – the Jews were punished ‘for their sins’ and were exiled from their homeland by the Romans.

"But at the End of Days God will send his Mashiah ben-David (anointed scion of David), who will ingather the exiled Jews and return them to their homeland, the Land of Zion.

"All that remained for Zionist ideology to do was to secularize this sacred narrative.

"The eschatological bit, the ‘return’ to Zion, was converted into a political colonizing project – hence its very name: ‘Zionism’ – with the impressively bearded Theodor Herzl as secular messiah or his herald. The creative task of bringing the divine history down to earth was undertaken by the early Zionist historians."

Nile to the Euphrates?

Now that's hilarious.

Right, drivel?

Moshe Machover

"Jews already ‘knew’ that they were all direct descendants of the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who was renamed ‘Israel’ by God.[ii] Thus they were all ‘literally’ Bnei Yisrael (Sons of Israel). Moshe Machover
Ah. That communista-atheista schmuck, of course. Must still be dreaming of suffocating poor messiah with his bare hands, with papers, or without them.

More Moshe:

"These historians had a formidable fudging job cut out for them.

"Archaeological and documentary evidence fails to corroborate essential elements of the sacred narratives, and on some vital points flatly contradicts it.

"As for the descent of latter-day Jews, there is copious evidence of numerous and geographically widespread conversions of Gentiles to Judaism.

"The converts were assimilated into Jewry, and soon became notional ‘descendants’ of the Patriarchs.[iv]

"In addition to countless individual proselytizations, there were also mass forcible or voluntary conversions.

"One of the earliest was the forcible Judaization of the Edomites towards the end of the second century bce.

"(Herod the Great, Roman client king of Judea, was of Edomite extraction).

"Judaism dominated the Himyar kingdom in southern Arabia during most of the period from the end of the fourth century ce to the rise of Islam."

Moshe Machover

Still dreaming of the Nile to the Euphrates?

Got your papers?

Forum List

Back