The Oppression and Persecution of Palestinians Must Stop!!

In the meantime, Palestinian women enjoying themselves on an Israeli beach.

eid-dip-e1473785208790.jpg

It's part of that Gaza concentration camp we heard about.
Moron is as Moron SAYS

So the obvious thing would be for you to shut up and go away
Why so a Moron like you can perpetuate Zionist Lies and Collaboration with Nazis......NO Pheo,I stand as a Sentinel against the Zionist Barbarians,like you.Because I am theliq...ever living,ever faithful, EVER SURE

et al,

I find it rather hard to render any sympathy for the Arab Palestinians or any journalists and media outlet covering the stories.

• They are oppressed by HAMAS.
• They are oppressed by the Palestinian Authority.
• They are oppressed by the Israelis.
• They are ignored and not given the attention they want from Arab League members.
I tell you I am absolutely shocked to hear that Internal Security measures in the Gaza Strip and West Bank include the use of Enhanced interrogation techniques; inflicting physical or psychological pain on their own Arab Palestinian constituents. I just cannot image that Palestinian prisoners would have been subjected to beatings with metal clubs and rubber hoses, or tormented with mock executions, and subject to arbitrary arrests.

We should not intervene or even criticize because we basically cannot determine an alternative agency to rectify the situation. The Arab Palestinians of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank want their independence and sovereignty they say their are entitled. Which one of these abusers do they want for a government?

The Arab Palestinians say they meet the Article 22 (Stand alone) criteria for sovereignty. Well let's see what the Perpetual Victims do to clean their own house...

Most Respectfully,
R

Shit who taught Hamas that sort of Shit......of course the Americans and Israelis,Rocco thanks for the Info....steve

Actually the Russian's, Iran and the Wahabi's. It was common practise in those cultures well before the Americans and Israeli's were invented. Just read your koran for examples of 7C islamonazi brutallity
GOTTCHA..............Israel IS AN INVENTION,out of your own MOUTH.......theliq rides on and on>>>>>>>>whilst Pheo SPITS INTO THE SKY......I am just too smart for a two-bit Zionist like you >>>>>>>GO THE LIQ

I THINK THE SIGN AT THIS BEACH SAYS >>>>>"PALESTINIANS ONLY">See Israeli SEGREGATION YET AGAIN

:funnyface: :gay: :lalala:
Your childlike "Sticks and Stones but Names will never hurt me" Nursery Rhyme borders on the Inane,like the Pheo immature NAME CALLING......what a pack of DoDo"s you Zionists are....LOL,now I'm having fun......La,La,La...Fa,Fa,Fa

I THINK THE SIGN AT THIS BEACH SAYS >>>>>"PALESTINIANS ONLY">See Israeli SEGREGATION YET AGAIN

Your childlike "Sticks and Stones but Names will never hurt me" Nursery Rhyme borders on the Inane,like the Pheo immature NAME CALLING......what a pack of DoDo"s you Zionists are....LOL,now I'm having fun......La,La,La...Fa,Fa,Fa......You both are so DRACK

Last edited:
Talk about bad timing for the Palestinian PR machine. Just as the Palestinian Authority seemed to have Israel’s prime minister on the defensive over his “ethnic cleansing” remark, wouldn’t you know it — two young Jewish women accidentally drove into the Palestinian Arab city of Tulkarm this week, and a Palestinian ethnic cleansing mob immediately tried to murder them.

Granted, the two women were wearing Israeli army uniforms. But so what? The US State Department and J Street are always telling us that the average Palestinian is moderate and wants to live in peace with Israelis. Why should the mere sight of an IDF uniform on a young woman fill them with murderous rage?

The two women weren’t establishing a Jewish settlement in Tulkarm. They weren’t massacring Palestinians. They weren’t oppressing anyone or implementing an apartheid regime. In fact, there hasn’t been an Israeli military government ruling Tulkarm since 1995. The Palestinian Authority has been the “occupier” there for the last 21 years.

The two young women weren’t on patrol or brandishing their weapons. They weren’t a brigade of combat soldiers in full gear. They were obviously just two young women driving by. Any rational person would have understood that they innocently took a wrong turn. The Palestinians’ response, however, was anything but rational: a mob immediately surrounded the car and tried to stone the women to death.

When a Palestinian ‘Ethnic-Cleansing’ Mob Attacks Two Jewish Women.
When a Palestinian ‘Ethnic-Cleansing’ Mob Attacks Two Jewish Women

No sign that I can see, WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO LIE JUST SO YOU CAN DEMONISE THE JEWS
And Why Not......Not Jews per-say but Zionists they need Demonizing BIG TIME and STOP using the word Jews because not all Jews THANKFULLY are ZIONISTS...........Get that into your THICKISH HEAD

Here you go again with your neo nazi mentallity that your use of the term zionist is not racist. Just like your hero's from Europe in the 1930's and 1940's who used words in a similar manner, and many of them ended up being executed. You dont even know what a zionist is do you, and you have this picture of an islamonazi terrorist mass murdering innocents and claim that they are zionists, and then you get all upset when you are told you are a RACIST PIG.

A Zionist believes in one thing and one thing only. The creation of a Jewish homeland in palestine their historical and religious home and the right to defend that homeland from attack. This includes from moronic RACIST PIGS like you who see the Jews as "untermensch" and slaves of the white supremacists and islamonazi scum.
I will never stop using the word Jew as that is what they are, and the ones that are not zionists are the extremists and ones you should be demonising.

As for thick heads they dont come any thicker than yours the number of times you have been caught LYING, and still you use the same evidence from the same extremist sites and claim it is your experience. The fact that it is lifted word for word from these sites shows you to be a bare faced LIAR

Your childlike "Sticks and Stones but Names will never hurt me" Nursery Rhyme borders on the Inane,like the Pheo immature NAME CALLING......what a pack of DoDo"s you Zionists are....LOL,now I'm having fun......La,La,La...Fa,Fa,Fa......You both are so DRACK

You know all about childish name calling being a petulant spoilt child yourself. All you can spout is the words you hear being spewed out in the mosque.

It's part of that Gaza concentration camp we heard about.
Moron is as Moron SAYS

So the obvious thing would be for you to shut up and go away
Why so a Moron like you can perpetuate Zionist Lies and Collaboration with Nazis......NO Pheo,I stand as a Sentinel against the Zionist Barbarians,like you.Because I am theliq...ever living,ever faithful, EVER SURE

What zionist lies, how about a link from a valid unbiased source to support your claim, or is it just another of your islamonazi propagandist LIES

And what collabaration was that as even your link says the opposite and that the Zionists tried to buy the safety of the Jews mass murdered by your hero's. All you have is the cherry picked few sentences from a book that you lift from a Jew hate site.

You stand as the epitome of the a NAZI RACIST PIG and to be avoided at all costs

et al,

I find it rather hard to render any sympathy for the Arab Palestinians or any journalists and media outlet covering the stories.

• They are oppressed by HAMAS.
• They are oppressed by the Palestinian Authority.
• They are oppressed by the Israelis.
• They are ignored and not given the attention they want from Arab League members.
I tell you I am absolutely shocked to hear that Internal Security measures in the Gaza Strip and West Bank include the use of Enhanced interrogation techniques; inflicting physical or psychological pain on their own Arab Palestinian constituents. I just cannot image that Palestinian prisoners would have been subjected to beatings with metal clubs and rubber hoses, or tormented with mock executions, and subject to arbitrary arrests.

We should not intervene or even criticize because we basically cannot determine an alternative agency to rectify the situation. The Arab Palestinians of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank want their independence and sovereignty they say their are entitled. Which one of these abusers do they want for a government?

The Arab Palestinians say they meet the Article 22 (Stand alone) criteria for sovereignty. Well let's see what the Perpetual Victims do to clean their own house...

Most Respectfully,
R

Shit who taught Hamas that sort of Shit......of course the Americans and Israelis,Rocco thanks for the Info....steve

Actually the Russian's, Iran and the Wahabi's. It was common practise in those cultures well before the Americans and Israeli's were invented. Just read your koran for examples of 7C islamonazi brutallity
GOTTCHA..............Israel IS AN INVENTION,out of your own MOUTH.......theliq rides on and on>>>>>>>>whilst Pheo SPITS INTO THE SKY......I am just too smart for a two-bit Zionist like you >>>>>>>GO THE LIQ

Yes in 1948 when Israel was reborn again, before that they had no homeland and were attacked by RACIST NAZI PIGS like yourself. You really need to go for a remedial course in English as you are making a right idiot of yourself on here.

Mindful, et al,

The Many Faces of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP).

Mindful, don't think for a moment that pro-Palestinians or the HoAP even have a post-conflict plan. They don't.

SOURCE: Same Algemiener Article: Well, we saw those bloody hands. We won’t forget them. And no matter how many names the State Department or Peace Now call the prime minister, we understand what the Palestinians are trying to do when they try to murder someone for the “crime” of being Jewish.
Algemiener: said:
Stephen M. Flatow, an attorney in New Jersey, is the father of Alisa Flatow, who was murdered in an Iranian-sponsored Palestinian terrorist attack in Kfar Darom in 1995.

Granted, the two women were wearing Israeli army uniforms. But so what? The US State Department and J Street are always telling us that the average Palestinian is moderate and wants to live in peace with Israelis. Why should the mere sight of an IDF uniform on a young woman fill them with murderous rage?

The two young women weren’t on patrol or brandishing their weapons. They weren’t a brigade of combat soldiers in full gear. They were obviously just two young women driving by. Any rational person would have understood that they innocently took a wrong turn. The Palestinians’ response, however, was anything but rational: a mob immediately surrounded the car and tried to stone the women to death.

When a Palestinian ‘Ethnic-Cleansing’ Mob Attacks Two Jewish Women
(COMMENT)

One of the repetitive mantra's you hear quire frequently from the HoAP is that peace will come when the Occupation ends; although you seldom hear of the Negotiation Affairs Department, HAMAS --- or any donor supported Palestinian activity, say that. And this is a problem in itself, even if it was an official Palestinian Policy.
EXCERPT: Article 6 said:
IOccupation shall cease one year after the general close of military operations.
EXCERPTSArticle 42 and Article 43 said:
Art. 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

Art. 43. The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.

While separate and independent concepts, (in thumbnail form) these three converge to make even a larger aspect come to light. Even the ICRC Expert Panel came to understand that the "Evaluating the End of Occupation (is) A Thorny Task." Again in the simplest of forms:
Expert Meeting: Occupation and Other Forms of Administration of Foreign Territory said:
Occupation was initially perceived as being a matter of inter-State relationships. Based on the premise that occupation was a temporary situation neither causing nor implying any devolution of sovereignty, occupation law, as reflected in the Hague Regulations of 1907, was geared mainly towards preserving the interests of the occupied State and its institutions. It also presumed a state of peaceful coexistence between the occupant and the local population and insisted on the former involving itself as little as possible in managing the lives of those temporarily under its rule.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Consequently, a Security Council resolution has to respect the integrity of Article 42 of the Hague Regulations – interpreted as a jus cogens norm per se – and cannot declare an occupation to have ended if the conditions set out in that norm have not yet been met.

Occupation and Administration of the Territory Occupied in 1967 as, without any other support, considered the State of Palestine is not merely an enigma (that has given rise to much speculation) but somewhat of a dilemma.

• The factual "End of Occupation" cannot be declared:

§ Until the Israelis Withdraw; wherein the territory is actually removed from under the authority of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF).
• The withdrawal is dependent on:

§ The establishment of such conditions as to introduce the same safety and security to the territorial integrity of Israel after the withdrawal as that which existed before the withdrawal.
§ Termination of hostile activity, such that public order and safety is restored.
§ HoAP have ceased general military operations for one year.
§ HoAP negotiations shall open and cover the remaining issues under the Permanent Status of Negotiation, including: Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with other neighbors, and other issues of common interest.
§ That the HoAP terminate the Jihad and armed struggle against Israel and all such insurgency activity intended to inflict injury on Israel.

To date, the West Bank and Gaza Strip have no single voice and authority to negotiate such conditions.

• There is no central authority that can call and effective end to HoAP operations against Israel.
• There is no central authority that can enter into an agreement that mutually benefits the territorial integrity or political independence of the two governments, the protection of its population, and the protection of its sovereignty.
• There is no central authority that can enter into an agreement such that the issue of mutual interest are formally resolve:

§ Compensation, War Reparations, Claims for Restitution.
§ Agree upon some equitable solution such that the Palestinian Right of Return ceases to be an issue.
§ Come to an agreement over Jerusalem.
§ Establish a firm agreement to adhere to the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation.
§ Settle border disputes.
§ And agree to use negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice to overcome future disputes, etc.

There is no guarantee that the Gaza Strip and the West Bank will ever be as free a democratic Republic as Israel, or that these territories will ever be reasonably free of oppression resulting from Islamic radicalism, religious extremism or other such viruses that spread across that region of the world. There is no agreement that will guarantee the human and economic development that Israel maintains (in that no member of the Arab League has reached that point).

There is no guarantee that once a withdrawal of the IDF occurs (to the extent agreed upon), that the West Bank and Gaza Strip will not fall in the the same disarray and effectively become a failed state.

No signal influence Arab or otherwise, domestic or external can even guarantee that an agreement is even realistic possible under the current political conditions and the 20th Century anchor to which HoAP negotiating is tethered. Absent a 21st Century Palestine Leadership, nothing can be considered even possible under the present conditions. No one on the HoAP side will ever envision a West Bank and Gaza Strip linkage of a tariff-free, customs and duty exempt, major four lane highway or high speed rail connecting Palestine to all the major cities in the immediate region. They are occupied with visions of an ever expanding conflict to achieve some goal or right they perceived they were owed from a century ago.

Most Respectfully,
R​

No sign that I can see, WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO LIE JUST SO YOU CAN DEMONISE THE JEWS
And Why Not......Not Jews per-say but Zionists they need Demonizing BIG TIME and STOP using the word Jews because not all Jews THANKFULLY are ZIONISTS...........Get that into your THICKISH HEAD

Right on! I too despise those Zionists for their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to fuel this endless conflict. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

§ The establishment of such conditions as to introduce the same safety and security to the territorial integrity of Israel after the withdrawal as that which existed before the withdrawal.
§ Termination of hostile activity, such that public order and safety is restored.
§ HoAP negotiations shall open and cover the remaining issues under the Permanent Status of Negotiation, including: Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with other neighbors, and other issues of common interest.
§ That the HoAP terminate the Jihad and armed struggle against Israel and all such insurgency activity intended to inflict injury on Israel.
...There is no guarantee that the Gaza Strip and the West Bank will ever be as free a democratic Republic as Israel, or that these territories will ever be reasonably free of oppression resulting from Islamic radicalism, religious extremism or other such viruses that spread across that region of the world. There is no agreement that will guarantee the human and economic development that Israel maintains (in that no member of the Arab League has reached that point).

There is no guarantee that once a withdrawal of the IDF occurs (to the extent agreed upon), that the West Bank and Gaza Strip will not fall in the the same disarray and effectively become a failed state.

No signal influence Arab or otherwise, domestic or external can even guarantee that an agreement is even realistic possible under the current political conditions and the 20th Century anchor to which HoAP negotiating is tethered. Absent a 21st Century Palestine Leadership, nothing can be considered even possible under the present conditions. No one on the HoAP side will ever envision a West Bank and Gaza Strip linkage of a tariff-free, customs and duty exempt, major four lane highway or high speed rail connecting Palestine to all the major cities in the immediate region. They are occupied with visions of an ever expanding conflict to achieve some goal or right they perceived they were owed from a century ago.

Most Respectfully,
R​

It is not possible for any party or parties to effect such guarantees and, as such, any peace agreement - and the HAMAS governing charter not only flatly rejects peace, it demands Holy War - will require a matter of faith (and Israeli tanks) that the HoAP will abide by any treaty.

The current Palestinian gov't and people are neither sincerely amenable to nor truly interested in a real and durable peace ... they still have visions of sugar plums (Israel's eradication and ethnic cleansing of all Jews) dancing in their heads. These visions are feed and nurtured by an insidious cabal of Islamists, bleeding-heart loony libs and of course, 21st Century Nazis, each for their own nefarious reasons and each with little or nothing at stake.

Most egregiously, there is little reason to believe that the Palestinians can build or, in the event that others build it for them, maintain a functioning society and country. The reality is once they fully rule some territory it will become a magnet for jihadists bent on blowing up the whole thing.

The following is what they say publicly ... imagine what they say privately (source: Hamas Charter):

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Discussion of cretin's belongs in the Flame Zone...so let's get back on topic.

Right on! I too despise those Zionists for their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to fuel this endless conflict. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.
Sarcasm is the Lowest form of wit........there is nothing amusing living under the yoke of Zionism

...There is no guarantee that the Gaza Strip and the West Bank will ever be as free a democratic Republic as Israel, or that these territories will ever be reasonably free of oppression resulting from Islamic radicalism, religious extremism or other such viruses that spread across that region of the world. There is no agreement that will guarantee the human and economic development that Israel maintains (in that no member of the Arab League has reached that point).

Most Respectfully,
R​

It is not possible for any party or parties to effect such guarantees and, as such, any peace agreement - and the HAMAS governing charter not only flatly rejects peace, it demands Holy War - will require a matter of faith (and Israeli tanks) that the HoAP will abide by any treaty.

The current Palestinian gov't and people are neither sincerely amenable to nor truly interested in a real and durable peace ... they still have visions of sugar plums (Israel's eradication and ethnic cleansing of all Jews) dancing in their heads. These visions are feed and nurtured by an insidious cabal of Islamists, bleeding-heart loony libs and of course, 21st Century Nazis, each for their own nefarious reasons and each with little or nothing at stake.

Most egregiously, there is little reason to believe that the Palestinians can build or, in the event that others build it for them, maintain a functioning society and country. The reality is once they fully rule some territory it will become a magnet for jihadists bent on blowing up the whole thing.

The following is what they say publicly ... imagine what they say privately (source: Hamas Charter):

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
Well you forget Say,that when there was a chance of Peace,the Zionists decided to Murder the Israeli Prime Minister Mr Rabin,it was at this point in Israel's history that everything changed.........You do not want to give the Palestinians anything,JUST ADMIT IT,the world now know what you are and what you don't stand for.
And stop shifting the blame to anyone else.steve

Most Respectfully,
R​

Well you forget Say,that when there was a chance of Peace,the Zionists decided to Murder the Israeli Prime Minister Mr Rabin,it was at this point in Israel's history that everything changed.........You do not want to give the Palestinians anything,JUST ADMIT IT,the world now know what you are and what you don't stand for.

According to the extremist sites you frequent, look at the facts and you see that the arab muslims had no thoughts on even talking about peace.

They dont have anything now after shootting themselves in the foot, why should they be given what is the Jews under international law. I say give them Mullaloo and be done with them

Most Respectfully,
R​

According to the extremist sites you frequent, look at the facts and you see that the arab muslims had no thoughts on even talking about peace.

They dont have anything now after shootting themselves in the foot, why should they be given what is the Jews under international law. I say give them Mullaloo and be done with them
Trouble is Pheo,they probably couldn't afford it,anyhow the Palestinians have land it's called Israel.....not really I realize and am pragmatic enough to know there will always be an Israel and for many reasons there should be..........I just hope that the Palestinians can have their Palestine free of Israel,there are many Companies that would be happy to establish in Palestine.

I wish you a good day Pheo...steve,Non Muslim/Islamic as you know despite your erroneous protestations......which have become somewhat amusing.By the way if you click on Australia.Mullaloo below my Avie.....the map of Mullaloo will come up,wait a few moments and Google Earth will show, click on again and you can see Mullaloo(Mullas if the Palestinians were here LOL) I think Mullaloo must be one of the highest suburbs worldwide in swimming pool ownership.....the Beach by the way is to dream for,you are always welcome at our table,....we may disagree on some things but you would be warmly welcome,you and your family...steve

Most Respectfully,
R​

Trouble is Pheo,they probably couldn't afford it,anyhow the Palestinians have land it's called Israel.....not really I realize and am pragmatic enough to know there will always be an Israel and for many reasons there should be..........I just hope that the Palestinians can have their Palestine free of Israel,there are many Companies that would be happy to establish in Palestine.

I wish you a good day Pheo...steve,Non Muslim/Islamic as you know despite your erroneous protestations......which have become somewhat amusing.By the way if you click on Australia.Mullaloo below my Avie.....the map of Mullaloo will come up,wait a few moments and Google Earth will show, click on again and you can see Mullaloo(Mullas if the Palestinians were here LOL) I think Mullaloo must be one of the highest suburbs worldwide in swimming pool ownership.....the Beach by the way is to dream for,you are always welcome at our table,....we may disagree on some things but you would be warmly welcome,you and your family...steve

Mullaloo sounds like an Abo word to me. oo means poo in the Philippines so think that Mallalloo means shit. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Most Respectfully,
R​

Mullaloo sounds like an Abo word to me.
Well Abo is insulting to Australia's First Peoples the Aboriginals(here for 40,000 years,700 different groups and 1600 different dialects)The worlds real surivours...sic........Mullaloo is an Aboriginal word meaning Meeting Place/Encampment by the Sea.

So I have educated you from your obvious position of Ignorance

Forum List

Back