The only thing that separates the GOP and Democratic Party is...

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
...is the butt crack. Harry Reid, Mitch McConjob...identical twins. Nancy Pelosi...Benedict Boehner...identical twins. These 4 are what come out of the butt crack

...is the butt crack. Harry Reid, Mitch McConjob...identical twins. Nancy Pelosi...Benedict Boehner...identical twins. These 4 are what come out of the butt crack
Good to see you back and posting.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not a high output poster and have no idea when I will log in again. Not sure how long I will last in this forum, especially when there is a 'supposed' moderator in this forum who called me a 'white supremist asshole' for posting a tribute to Anthony Hervey, a black author whom I believe was the victim of foul play.

Good to see you back and posting.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not a high output poster and have no idea when I will log in again. Not sure how long I will last in this forum, especially when there is a 'supposed' moderator in this forum who called me a 'white supremist asshole' for posting a tribute to Anthony Hervey, a black author whom I believe was the victim of foul play.
I remember it well.

Forum List

Back