Leftist propagandist...err...journalist: it would be funny if gun rights people got shot dead.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Peaceful, open-minded, tolerant Luke O'Neil, a left-wing America-hating communist, thinks it would be funny if gun-rights people were shot dead. I mean, uhh..the conflict of interest here, an anti-gun supposed pacifist wishing gun violence to cause death upon people he disagrees with. Wow, just wow. This is an excellent example as to why people with left-wing politics have a profound mental disorder.

Being a native of the Bay State, I called the Boston Globe and mentioned what this asshole stated in his tweets. I suggested they fire him as a contributing writer. Needless to say, I ended up talking to someone who was higher up at the Globe. I could tell that they were truly unaware of what had transpired and were not pleased. If Luke O' Nazi is fired from the Globe, I will be part of the reason why. I strongly suggest others in here call the Boston Globe to fire this pile of shit. 1-617-929-3025. If you should call, don't use any profanity, be respectful. In spite of the profanity I used in this post, I didn't use one profane word in my conversations with the Globe.

Now, the link I provide in here according to a certain moderator here, thinks that this website rots away ones brain. Never-mind that this website provided the tweets that O'Neil put up, which proves that this moderator is extremely ignorant.

Luke O'Neil is a hatemonger, not a journalist.

Leftist Journalist It Would Be Funny If All Gun Rights People Got Shot Dead Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Last edited:
I will make the call tomorrow.

Thank you for doing so. If the Boston Globe ends up dumping him, his career is done. He's already had to shut down his Twitter account because of the huge backlash.

Luke O'Neil represents what the left in America really is.

Forum List

Back