The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.

Wow... then you folks REALLY have dilemma. All those angry disaffected voters can tear down your safe little liberal world. Maybe it would be better to stop mocking them and reach out and attempt to prove them wrong by looking into the many affidavits, millions of mailed ballots that were not requested and were counted DAYS after the election whether they had a signature or not. But you won't because anything goes as long as you control the power.

When your thugs try this again, I predict serious damage to this nation. It won't come from widespread Antifa/BLM type violence. It will actually be FAR, FAR worse. It will manifest as a total loss of respect for the laws being created in DC. The average Lefty will see that and roll their eyes and imagine the "lawbreakers" will be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned but the reality is that the U.S. has fewer than 750,000 law enforcement officers of all descriptions. Law is not enforceable if the majority lose respect for it.
All your allegation were looked into and debunked as garbage. When you bring up the same allegations and they are debunked again, do you feel you'll need to resort to violence to try and have it your way?

No one actually says this. Did some random person on Twitter say this and you’re just assuming everyone on the left parrots it?
Again little billie.zip, your comprehension level is at about zero.

What you’re unable to divine is that I just demonstrated a standard fallacy. Sadly, it is the way most of you libtards seem to “think.”

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
It isn't just republicans, waterhead....Over half of indies say the 2020 election was stolen.

Your gaslighting isn't working.

Which is the more fantastic lie:
"Vaccinated people can't spread Covid."
"Covid is a hoax."
"The Covid vaccine changes your DNA."
"The Covid vaccine makes you magnetic."
"Masks don't work."
"The Covid vaccine contains a tracking chip by Bill Gates."
There is misinformation, and then there is mass produced propaganda.
That last one, by the way, always cracks me up. For several reasons. First, why not put the tracking chip in the flu vaccine all these years? Second, just how small do these tards think a tracking chip is? Third, the government can already track your phone.

So,
Can we rest assured then that you've taken ALL the vaccinations and booster you can???

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
Boy I cant wait to see the Terrific Job your buddy Joe is going to do on the economy,,,,,,war with Russia, Mass Layoffs are just around the corner,,,,Police state tactics,,,Social credit scores based on Carbon credits,,,Hyperinflated food, gas rent,,,Oh its going to be a hippy wet dream I cant wait and I dont care because I live off of SSI, food stamps , free rent

Well, one thing is for sure. With all the rampant fraud, we can't really be expected to accept the results of our elections. We should promote civil unrest and violent protest.

The Russians and the Chinese thank you for your cooperation.

All your allegation were looked into and debunked as garbage. When you bring up the same allegations and they are debunked again, do you feel you'll need to resort to violence to try and have it your way?
Hmm... care to quote where I "called for violence"?

It isn't just republicans, waterhead....Over half of indies say the 2020 election was stolen.

Their media whores keep them in an echo chamber and they've become convinced they can dictate reality to anyone who disagrees. It's pathological.

Hmm... care to quote where I "called for violence"?
I never said you did, however you did made the prediction. Let me clarify my question. Will you join the Neo-GOP hoard of thugs and become lawless if things don't go the New Republicans way in any election.

" I predict serious damage to this nation. It won't come from widespread Antifa/BLM type violence. It will actually be FAR, FAR worse."

"U.S. has fewer than 750,000 law enforcement officers of all descriptions. Law is not enforceable if the majority lose respect for it."

Refusing to seriously oversee and investigate something doesn't "debooooonk" it, Corky.
Why were most all the Trumpy Campaign allegations that were repeatedly spoken of in their media, not repeated in the courts by their lawyers when the elections were being legitimately challenged?

ouq6k5f43ky91.jpg

you are very clueless. how do you get through life?

Forum List

Back