The only question that should matter is....

I saw that and rolled my eyes. Then again, I don't have to work for or with him, so nobody really knows the story from both sides, do they?

I like the tiger costume.

But I don't see the problem of him wearing a tiger costume and I can guarantee at least 30% of our elected official abuse some sort of drug whether its alcohol or prescription pills. And he only said he took 2 pills.

Again I just don't see what it is.

But I don't see the problem of him wearing a tiger costume and I can guarantee at least 30% of our elected official abuse some sort of drug whether its alcohol or prescription pills. And he only said he took 2 pills.

It is ignorance. Nothing in the report indicates a serious problem. Oregon is full of Liberal dumb asses and they are trying to play politically correct bullshit. I hope he sticks it out. Hell it is early enough that come next election this will be a none issue.

It is ignorance. Nothing in the report indicates a serious problem. Oregon is full of Liberal dumb asses and they are trying to play politically correct bullshit. I hope he sticks it out. Hell it is early enough that come next election this will be a none issue.
It's just a costume, never knew a state full of furries would be so against an animal costume. :eusa_eh:

Well, Barack Obama wears a "President" costume every day. And no one seems to mind.

Hey fuckhead...it is Republicans that are calling for him to step down according to your article.

Sending out a picture of himself dressed up for Halloween at Halloween? I'm trying my hardest but I don't get the fauxrage.

Wu has mental issues. This is just more gas for the fire. He will be forced to resign. He has grown increasingly nand confused over the past few months.

Hey fuckhead...it is Republicans that are calling for him to step down according to your article.

Sending out a picture of himself dressed up for Halloween at Halloween? I'm trying my hardest but I don't get the fauxrage.

You want us to believe the 2nd largest paper and the one from his home town are run by Republicans? In Oregon?

This was late in the campaign? Maybe October 31??? Geez folks. If he was a few years older he would be eccentric but in his 40's he's crazy and should resign?

I can think of 14 state Senators who should resign but this is no biggie.

This was late in the campaign? Maybe October 31??? Geez folks. If he was a few years older he would be eccentric but in his 40's he's crazy and should resign?

I can think of 14 state Senators who should resign but this is no biggie.

It was October 2nd... but maybe he just wanted to show it off a little early.

Whats the big deal here? Everyone has a full adult sized tiger costume in their closet that they put on when under the influence of mind altering substances... right?

Forum List

Back