The only question left, is just how big a landslide will this be?

Hey, if any of you liberals think that passing out your money to those who need it is a good idea, you can pass it my way. I will at least put it to good use. I do promise it won't be spent on polical lunches or travel and that it will go into improving the local economy.

My story is a long one but here is the short version:
I was a working stiff making a good wage. I was rearended at a stop light by a lady driving a friends car, no insurance, didn't own anything and didn't have a job. Her friend was in the same boat. My insurance picked up the first $20000 in medical bills and then backed out. I am completely disabled after two surgeries I finally got the use of my right lung back and my right arm is doing better. My income was cut in half on Social security and I still have a multitude of pain and physical limitations but I am doing OK. I own my home - good thing because if I had to pay a mortgage it would have been gone - and I am working hard at getting over the problems. My doctor had me on Methadone for three years and I took myself off of it. (take someone who is hurt and make an addict out of them) well that didn't work and then she wanted to prescribe Oxycotin and I told her NO! I suggested tylenol codeine and she wrote the prescription for #4 - after two years of cutting tablets in half I told her I wanted #3 and got it. So I am in pain a lot of the time but its just proof that I am ok and getting better.
So, if you need a pet project to donate money to then my wife and I will be happy to take your donations.

If you are under 65 you must be receiving medicare. I'm glad you have insurance. Sorry about your situation and wish you and your family well.

Christian Science Monitor did a poll of NASCAR fans and Obama has a 7 point lead over Romney.
Latest polling is all Obama but we have 39 days and debates to save this country from the moochers and parasites.

Forum List

Back