The only question left, is just how big a landslide will this be?

My big question is whether Obama has the coat tails to carry a House victory. He's starting to campaign in the red states. Hopefully this will have a positive effect. The top 4 House targets , look like they're getting quite a bit of unwanted attention.

Tea-Party-Rushmore-9-25-12-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

I work 70 hour weeks Moe.
Mama should have taught you to know your subject.
Not my fault you have say "Do you want fries with that" 397 times everyday.
Wealth is to be EARNED, never to be redistributed.
The moochers and parasites must be stopped.

Are you that dumb not to realize the biggest leeches on society are the CEO's and other corporate fat cats?

While you are slaving away at your assistant manager position bitching about the burger flippers being moochers, your corporate master is laughing all the way to the bank off of your back and tax dollars.

I am a CEO and a fat cat.
I provide jobs. I own 2 corporations.
Something about a work ethic. Try it, you will be wealthy like me one day.
Everyone that I know that is wealthy works 70 hour weeks.
The reason you and most other folks are poor is because you keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over wondering why you can not get past zero. Insanity is the endless repetition of the same experiments hoping for a different result.
The reason I am wealthy is because I have done the same thing over and over and over again to produce.
I am the corporate master. You need to say thank you for your WIC, food stamps, section 8, free health care, for me feeding your kids at school and providing free day care for them.
A simple thank you would be nice.

Do your workers not have a work ethic? Do they not work hard? Do you not profit off their labor? I don't begrudge you success, but you sound like the people who are generating your wealth are somehow beneath you.

Yes, people will turn out in droves to put back in the office the president who has given us $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, credit downgrades, worst recovery in history, record unemployment, sinking US $, eroding confidence abroad, etc.

Yeah.. keep telling yourself that.

Yes, people will turn out in droves to put back in the office the president who has given us $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, credit downgrades, worst recovery in history, record unemployment, sinking US $, eroding confidence abroad, etc.

I don't think the Constitution would allow Bush to run again.

Bush isn't on the ballot dumbfuck... it's Romney & Obama. How much motherfucking dope do you do?

Fact is a large % of Obama supporters are moochers and parasites.
They are voting themselves a pay check.

Hey, if any of you liberals think that passing out your money to those who need it is a good idea, you can pass it my way. I will at least put it to good use. I do promise it won't be spent on polical lunches or travel and that it will go into improving the local economy.

My story is a long one but here is the short version:
I was a working stiff making a good wage. I was rearended at a stop light by a lady driving a friends car, no insurance, didn't own anything and didn't have a job. Her friend was in the same boat. My insurance picked up the first $20000 in medical bills and then backed out. I am completely disabled after two surgeries I finally got the use of my right lung back and my right arm is doing better. My income was cut in half on Social security and I still have a multitude of pain and physical limitations but I am doing OK. I own my home - good thing because if I had to pay a mortgage it would have been gone - and I am working hard at getting over the problems. My doctor had me on Methadone for three years and I took myself off of it. (take someone who is hurt and make an addict out of them) well that didn't work and then she wanted to prescribe Oxycotin and I told her NO! I suggested tylenol codeine and she wrote the prescription for #4 - after two years of cutting tablets in half I told her I wanted #3 and got it. So I am in pain a lot of the time but its just proof that I am ok and getting better.
So, if you need a pet project to donate money to then my wife and I will be happy to take your donations.

Bush isn't on the ballot dumbfuck... it's Romney & Obama. How much motherfucking dope do you do?

I thought you were talking about the president who gave us $5 trillion in new debt. And to answer your other question, not as much as I'd like.

So you don't take any tax credits? Did you ever do government contracts? Also, I doubt that turnout from people receiving TANF money tend to vote very often. It's tough to list your car as an address.

So you don't take any tax credits? Did you ever do government contracts? Also, I doubt that turnout from people receiving TANF money tend to vote very often. It's tough to list your car as an address.

You do not even know understand what a tax credit is do you?
If I worked a government contract, I WORKED FOR THE $$$.
I do pro bono work and some indigent defense work for 1/4 my normal hourly rate.
You do not live in the real world.
How come your team has to pay workers $11 an hour to protest Romney rallies?

I do pro bono work and some indigent defense work for 1/4 my normal hourly rate.

No, you worked for your revenue and profit. Tax credits are just a handout to you.

No, you worked for your revenue and profit. Tax credits are just a handout to you.

Last tax credit I got EVERYONE WITH KIDS got.
You do not even understand what a tax credit is.
Tell us what a tax credit is. How does someone get the child tax credit?
Earned Income Credit is A HAND OUT.
Please educate yourself.

Clinton was the start to the downfall. George Bush didn't help at all. Obama is gonna finalize it. Hope he gets booted out. If not i'm moving to Russia. It will be safer and probably have more freedoms

Bye!!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Such language!!! Why are you right wingers in such a bad mood??? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back