The Only Man Slandered More Than Trump

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Have you noticed that the dumbest profession....maybe second to economists.....are sports announcers?
Might be because they are Liberals to the same extent.

1. Today is the birthday of
Ty Cobb, in full Tyrus Raymond Cobb, byname the Georgia Peach, (born December 18, 1886, Narrows, Georgia, U.S.—died July 17, 1961, Atlanta, Georgia), professional baseball player, considered one of the greatest offensive players in baseball history and generally regarded as the fiercest competitor in the game.... the antagonistic public persona that would become one of Cobb’s hallmarks.
...Cobb established numerous batting records. His career hits record of 4,189 lasted until it was broken by Pete Rose in 1985. He also set the runs-scored mark of 2,246, a total that was not surpassed until 2001 by Rickey Henderson. Cobb’s total of 892 stolen bases was surpassed in 1979 by Lou Brock. Finally, Cobb’s lifetime batting average of .366 was unequaled through the 20th century.
Three times his batting average topped .400 (1911, .420; 1912, .409; and 1922, .401), and for 23 straight years he batted at least .300. In the first election to the Baseball Hall of Fame, in 1936, Cobb received the most votes. "
Britannica.com

2. If you heard about Cobb from ESPN or Len Berman et al, you found this:
....overshadowed by his notorious personality. Known for sharpening his spikes in order to cause the most damage to opponents’ legs when sliding, he was one of the most aggressive players in baseball history, and his short temper led to numerous on-field scuffles (he even attacked a heckling fan in the stands on one occasion). Op. Cit.

"But for all that, most Americans think of him first as an awful person—a racist and a low-down cheat who thought nothing of injuring his fellow players just to gain another base or score a run. Indeed, many think of him as a murderer. "
Who Was Ty Cobb? The History We Know That’s Wrong

1608296631074.png

3. "..... Cobb has been portrayed as a virtual psychotic in articles, books, and films, including Ron Shelton’s 1994 feature starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ken Burns’s epic, 18-hour documentary, Baseball, in which Cobb plays the villain to Jackie Robinson’s hero.

There’s only one problem: this venomous character is predominantly fictional."
A Wronged Man

4. Ty Cobb on the TV show "I've got a Secret." Sep. 28, 1955

"Ty Cobb appears on the television show "I've got a secret." Since his death, Ty Cobb has been unfairly portrayed as being a very nasty person. The reality is far from this myth. It is nicely presented in the following article:
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/who-wa...

5. "It is easy to understand why this is the prevailing view. People have been told that Cobb was a bad man over and over, all of their lives. The repetition felt like evidence."
This explanation of the Cobb statement was written by Charles Leerhsen, whose recent book, is about Cobb..."Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty."

a. The Boston Globe notes:

"But if veteran sportswriter Leerhsen is correct about Cobb — and his book is assiduously researched and his points lucidly expressed — then “A Terrible Beauty” is not only the best work ever written on this American sports legend: It’s a major reconsideration of a reputation unfairly maligned for decades." Review of “Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty” by Charles Leerhsen - The Boston Globe

".... assiduously researched....a reputation unfairly maligned..."

So.....once again, Ronaldus Magnus was spot on:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Poor Trump.

And he's only been so nice to everyone.

Poor Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Was he a Russian agent, as your side claimed for three years, until Mueller pulled the rug out from under you?

And these smears?
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

1608301460374.png

I proved my point, while you simply revealed the one on your head.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

Was he a Russian agent, as your side claimed for three years, until Mueller pulled the rug out from under you?

And these smears?
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat
I'm afraid I just don't take you seriously. Sorry.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

You're lying again.

... here you are again, and in every one of my threads.

But, I had a a professor who used the phrase "...he sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

I'm beginning to understand what he was saying.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

You're lying again.

But, I had a a professor who used the phrase "...he sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

Oh, I'm the first to admit that I'm fascinated by the behaviors of people like you. Your predictable defensiveness, your hypersensitivity, and your need to immediately personally insult those who disagree with you are just three of those behaviors. For example, I could probably keep this going for days with you if I chose to, because you're desperate to have the last word.

I suspect I'll always be fascinated by the psychology of people like you, from a sociological / anthropological perspective.

My only frustration is that I can't inject you folks with truth serum, or have you hypnotized, so that I could dig down and discover why you behave this way, what your motivations are, and what effect your defensive/offensive behaviors have on your self esteem (I do strongly suspect that self esteem plays a significant role here).

Anyway, you may have the last word now.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

You're lying again.

Oh, I'm the first to admit that I'm fascinated by the behaviors of people like you. Your predictable defensiveness, your hypersensitivity, and your need to immediately personally insult those who disagree with you are just three of those behaviors. For example, I could probably keep this going for days with you if I chose to, because you're desperate to have the last word.

I suspect I'll always be fascinated by the psychology of people like you, from a sociological / anthropological perspective.

My only frustration is that I can't inject you folks with truth serum, or have you hypnotized, so that I could dig down and discover why you behave this way, what your motivations are, and what effect your defensive/offensive behaviors have on your self esteem (I do strongly suspect that self esteem plays a significant role here).

Anyway, you may have the last word now.

Look who's back!!

Admit it.....the truth gets under your scales, and you can't help but slithering in.

Face it.....I'm the flame, you the moth.

And....you'll be back.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

I have learned than Mac is a retarded piece of shit who should be executed for his communist leanings.

Kill your stupid self, Mac.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

I have learned than Mac is a retarded piece of shit who should be executed for his communist leanings.

Good, solid Trumpian comment there. Well done.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

I hope you appreciate how smoothly I put you in your place with never any vulgarity nor a wish for your death.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

I hope you appreciate how smoothly I put you in your place with never any vulgarity nor a wish for your death.
In your mind, absolutely.

Whatever helps you with your self esteem.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

Just say 'thank you.'

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

Just say 'thank you.'
Thank you!

Forum List

Back