The only fuckin jobs the Trumps keep creating are for Lawyers only...damn!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just about everybody associated with Donald fuckin Trump is hiring fuckin lawyers. Even their fuckin lawyers are hiring lawyers.....now Jr. has to hire a fuckin lawyer and on and on an on....what about the "good" paying jobs Donald cause I'm so tired of winning, I can hardly stand it anymore

Next he or one of his worthless children will hire Jackie Chiles. And a few months later Jackie will be heard saying "this is the most public of my many humiliations".

Well of course. 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They didn't move overseas. They went away. They are gone and never coming back. So when Trump lies to his base, the brainless gullibles just eat it up like manna from Heaven. Watch, he will take away their healthcare and they will thank him. Like pledges who get whacked and then ask, "Sir, can I have another?" and then they get another and another.

They can't learn. We can only hope they get tired of kneeling at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard and quit voting.

Forum List

Back