The One Thing That Drives Leftists The Most Crazy About Orange Man Rad

I would like to see you prove that one. You won't because you can't.
images (2).jpg

It doesn’t fuckup.

The counties won by President Biden represent 70% of our nations GDP.

I remember not long ago when this talking point would be anathema to any self respecting Democrat.

Then the Democrats lost all self respect.

Besides, after Cali and NY bled out like half their populations - that GDP is already switching.

after decades of strong population and economic growth, the economic output of the South finally eclipsed the Northeast’s, and its lead will continue to grow.

As recently reported in Bloomberg, the combined GDP of Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and the Carolinas (which I’ll refer to as the six-state South) surpassed the GDP of the Northeast region that includes Washington, D.C. and the 11 states from Maryland up to Maine. In 2005, the Northeast’s share of national GDP was 23.5%, while the six-state South’s was 21.8%. In 2022, the numbers flipped: The South’s share was 23.8% while the Northeast’s was 22.4%.

But thanks for playing, fucktard.

I remember not long ago when this talking point would be anathema to any self respecting Democrat.

Then the Democrats lost all self respect.

Besides, after Cali and NY bled out like half their populations - that GDP is already switching.

But thanks for playing, fucktard.
Sure fuckup, that GDP in the southern states is in blue cites like Atlanta and Austin.

So you can keep failing

Forum List

Back