The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are highly ignorant and uneducated. Not one thing you wrote was true.

Why do you bother telling such lies that educated people can see right through?

It’s a waste of my time and yours.

Actually Israel or The Promised Land and it’s borders were defined for Abraham thousands of years ago.

Moses was a Hebrew, and His People lived in The Promised Land long before they became captives and were migrated to Egypt.

Moses returned The Hebrews to Land they had already inhabited for thousands of years.

The Hebrews have inhabited The Promised Land for Thousands of Years and survived The Babylonian Empire, Assyrian Empire, Egyptian Empire and Roman Empire.

That is how long they have been in what is called Israel today.
1).Just 4000 years ago. And people Arab pagan were living there as Loot PBUH is a good example as he left Abraham PBUH and lived with Arab pagan.
2) What is the guaranty that Moses PBUH promised to them because He PBUH never enter in Holly land instead Moses PBUH disappear in mountain because he got too old and jew gave him really hard time for 40 years in harsh desert keep testing him that if you are prophet of God show us some miracle and they keep troubling him PBUH.
I will say jew made up that Moses PBUH directed us. I will say He PBUH just got fed up and fled/disappear. I will say then those jew by accidentally end up in this area we called Holly Land.
3). Again it never be Hebrews land as they migrated from Iraqi village and again Jerusalem was not part of Abraham PBUH and family, Israel is a title which was given to Jacob PBUH but Jew never owned it because that is how jew are they don't believe in God/prophets but they only believe in themselves they preferred to called themselves jew instead Israeli.
4). Now why they using the name of Israel because this is the only way they can fool to the world especially Muslim/Christian.
5) Ask to any Jew Rabbi that ever any Jew Prophets ever born or enter in holly Land, he will say NO.

God blesses Israel and God Blesses America through their support of Israel and belief in Jesus The Jewish Messiah.

Yet Ishmael still rejects Jehovah, still rejects, Jesus, and still rejects God’s blessings.

Until Ishmael makes peace with Israel, Jehovah will deny them from now until The Judgment.

Islam calls Jesus a prophet and he visited Jerusalem so you lie.

Jesus was God The Son of God.

And when His work was done, and his last disciple finished his work in The Book of Revelations, God warned man that there would be no more Dispensations of God’s Word to man.

He also warned man that he was never to add one more word to God’s Word nor was he ever to take one word from it.

So how does one explain The Koran being written 800 years later?

Is allah a liar, or is allah not God?

So if I showed You one Jewish prophet who DID visit Jerusalem,
then what does it make You?

And if I showed several...

By the way, "Holly" comes from THE Holly blessed be His Name, not from men, what You describe is fundamentally different from Judaism and Islam, the way You describe it You deserve a capital punishment in Sharia court for blasphemy.

If you show me several then you are not jew at all. Because I have comments from a Rabi who said that not a single jew Prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.

second holly title come with prophets so please talk sensible don't confused.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Jeremiah, Isaiah, and most of the 55 known Prophets walked the streets and alleys of Jerusalem.
Nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Yes, but I couldn't let that false claim by Rehmani go by without commenting on it.
You are not trying to understand to sixty fan. Exactly Sixty fan told me too.

But I said, you are not jew and according to jew, they only believe in 6 prophets. And none of them ever visited Jerusalem and this confirmed by a Jew Rabbi.
And don't reply as this topic is not related to what we are talking here.

Maybe you should ask God why he favored Israel for 6,000 years and why He chose to have The Son of God to descend from heaven and be born a man yet still be God and why He came in to the world through these people to die and be resurrected for the sins of all mankind.

Don't you people always displaced, pushed and kicked around by others Or under slaves, Or under occupation, Or under mercy status.
English please? Fragmented thoughts and sentences are hard to understand.
Look I don't know who you people means yours believe.
It is very easy to understand that why the most fortunate people (jew) in human history never ever establish anything by their own instead they always dragging around either as a slave or as a country less or as a mercy of others.
Maybe you should ask God why he favored Israel for 6,000 years and why He chose to have The Son of God to descend from heaven and be born a man yet still be God and why He came in to the world through these people to die and be resurrected for the sins of all mankind.

Don't you people always displaced, pushed and kicked around by others Or under slaves, Or under occupation, Or under mercy status.
English please? Fragmented thoughts and sentences are hard to understand.
Look I don't know who you people means yours believe.
It is very easy to understand that why the most fortunate people (jew) in human history never ever establish anything by their own instead they always dragging around either as a slave or as a country less or as a mercy of others.
QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 21972300, member: 60550"]Maybe you should ask God why he favored Israel for 6,000 years and why He chose to have The Son of God to descend from heaven and be born a man yet still be God and why He came in to the world through these people to die and be resurrected for the sins of all mankind.
Just 4000 years not 6. Sound like you don't believe that Jesus PBUH will back soon and will clear all misunderstanding around him like for example he PBUH will tell us that He PBUH never died.
For you kind information Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim in Al-Quran and Al-Quran already 80% proved by science and Miracle of Moon split By Mohammed PBUH is waiting for and follower of Jesus PBUH can believe in Al-Quran after verifying the split moon.
Grave yard is waiting for Jesus PBUH just next to Mohammed PBUH for 1500 years in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia. There are already 3 person buried One Mohammed PBUH and Two His PBUH Caliphs but Grave of Jesus PBUH is waiting for Him PBUH.
For your Kind Information Mohammed PBUH appointed 4 Caliphs while only two buried with him PBUH and Jesus PBUH after second arrival. But others two Caliphs buried out side third one in median/mecca and fourth one his PBUH blood/cousin/son in law Hazrat Ali even didn't buried in Arab Hazrat Ali ask to his family that there was female camel came from east, please put my dead body on that camel and let it go and that camel disappeared in desert.
You know why? to avoid to buried in that spot which is allocated for Jesus PBUH next Mohammed PBUH.

You are highly ignorant and uneducated. Not one thing you wrote was true.

Why do you bother telling such lies that educated people can see right through?

It’s a waste of my time and yours.

Actually Israel or The Promised Land and it’s borders were defined for Abraham thousands of years ago.

Moses was a Hebrew, and His People lived in The Promised Land long before they became captives and were migrated to Egypt.

Moses returned The Hebrews to Land they had already inhabited for thousands of years.

The Hebrews have inhabited The Promised Land for Thousands of Years and survived The Babylonian Empire, Assyrian Empire, Egyptian Empire and Roman Empire.

That is how long they have been in what is called Israel today.
1).Just 4000 years ago. And people Arab pagan were living there as Loot PBUH is a good example as he left Abraham PBUH and lived with Arab pagan.
2) What is the guaranty that Moses PBUH promised to them because He PBUH never enter in Holly land instead Moses PBUH disappear in mountain because he got too old and jew gave him really hard time for 40 years in harsh desert keep testing him that if you are prophet of God show us some miracle and they keep troubling him PBUH.
I will say jew made up that Moses PBUH directed us. I will say He PBUH just got fed up and fled/disappear. I will say then those jew by accidentally end up in this area we called Holly Land.
3). Again it never be Hebrews land as they migrated from Iraqi village and again Jerusalem was not part of Abraham PBUH and family, Israel is a title which was given to Jacob PBUH but Jew never owned it because that is how jew are they don't believe in God/prophets but they only believe in themselves they preferred to called themselves jew instead Israeli.
4). Now why they using the name of Israel because this is the only way they can fool to the world especially Muslim/Christian.
5) Ask to any Jew Rabbi that ever any Jew Prophets ever born or enter in holly Land, he will say NO.
OK. Then point out what is not true?

Islam calls Jesus a prophet and he visited Jerusalem so you lie.

Jesus was God The Son of God.

And when His work was done, and his last disciple finished his work in The Book of Revelations, God warned man that there would be no more Dispensations of God’s Word to man.

He also warned man that he was never to add one more word to God’s Word nor was he ever to take one word from it.

So how does one explain The Koran being written 800 years later?

Is allah a liar, or is allah not God?

If you show me several then you are not jew at all. Because I have comments from a Rabi who said that not a single jew Prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.

second holly title come with prophets so please talk sensible don't confused.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Jeremiah, Isaiah, and most of the 55 known Prophets walked the streets and alleys of Jerusalem.
Nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Yes, but I couldn't let that false claim by Rehmani go by without commenting on it.
You are not trying to understand to sixty fan. Exactly Sixty fan told me too.

But I said, you are not jew and according to jew, they only believe in 6 prophets. And none of them ever visited Jerusalem and this confirmed by a Jew Rabbi.
And don't reply as this topic is not related to what we are talking here.

First please Quote my post and then reply.
second you are getting confused. When I am saying not a single Prophet of Jews ever born/enter in Jerusalem.
Jesus PBUH is the only Prophet who born in Jerusalem and coming soon.

God blesses Israel and God Blesses America through their support of Israel and belief in Jesus The Jewish Messiah.

Yet Ishmael still rejects Jehovah, still rejects, Jesus, and still rejects God’s blessings.

Until Ishmael makes peace with Israel, Jehovah will deny them from now until The Judgment.

Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Do Jew believe In Jesus PBUH?
Do Jew believe in God Or gd?
Does The God give the name Christian to Christians?

Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Jews believe in The Promised Messiah in the forms of Messiah Bin David (Conquering Savior) & Messiah Bin Joseph (Suffering Savior). However there are not two Messiahs coming to Earth each once. There is only One Messiah coming twice.

Jesus The Christ the first time came as Messiah Bin Joseph when The Jews Rejected him and despised Him so that prophecy would be fulfilled. He is coming again as Messiah Bin David.
  • Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed Him not."
  • Fulfillment: John 1:10-11 says, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. He came to that which was His own, but His own did not receive Him."
He will return in the second coming to Judge the wicked and those who worship false gods and follow false prophets and then sit upon Adam’s throne again as God With Us and rule the World.

Jesus was rejected by some Jews, but not all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, but he was rejected because they expected Messiah Bin David to rescue them from The Oppression of The Roman Empire, but it was Messiah Bin Jospeh who came first to die for our sins and is coming again to judge sins and to rule Earth as Messiah Bin David.

From Isaiah, just one of many prophecies about the Messiah:

(Isaiah 7:14, LXX)[19]

Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name Emmanuel.[20]

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus | Jesus Film Project

Jews believe in Jehovah GOD.

Christians believe in Jehovah GOD.

God calls all people who follow Him, His Children.

Christians are those people Who Worship and Follow God who believe that God The Father Fulfilled His Promise to send God The Son to Earth as Emanuel God with us to die for our sins and be resurrected to show He was God and had No Sin in Him. Christians to honor Christ named themselves as Christians.

Last edited:
Well this is super fun. A Muslim and a Christian debating what Jews believe.

Jews believe in the Messiah, correct?
Maybe watering it down for you, makes it easier. Christians would have a far better understanding of what Jews believe than an Arab Muslim who is hostile towards both Jews and Christians.

Discussions of Israel & the so called Palestinian Homeland are religious in nature and can be discussed in terms of spiritual warfare and ancient animosities between followers of Jehovah God, and allah who is a rival god with a little “g” to Islam.

allah is false god and fallen angel, one who would be like God, and is not, one who would sit upon the throne of God but cannot. One who would sit upon The Mount of The Congregation, but cannot ascend to Heaven.

The entire situation can be explained as a case of sibling rivalry with Ishmael being jealous of his half brother Israel and hating him for being given Abraham’s birthright and The Promised Land.

Indeed, take it to the religion forum.

Last edited:
I don't who you are. Please reply.
Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Do jews believe in 6 Prophets or 14..

Your questions were answered. Ishmael is Abraham’s other son whom he had with The Egyptian handmaiden to Sarah.

Ishmael is the Father of all Arabs but who was not heir to Abraham’s Inheritance like Ishmael’s half brother Israel was through Sarah.

Ishmael hates Israel and is jealous of him for being given the blessing of Abraham and for being given The Promise Land and for being given The Messiah and Jehovah’s Blessing.

But all those blessings are available for anyone who accepts Jehovah’s Son, God The Son, Jesus, Messiah Bin Joseph, Messiah Bin David, The Prince of Peace, therefore there is no real reason to be jealous or hateful of The Jews.

Salvation is for all. Jew, Gentile, Arab and all others.

I don't who you are. Please reply.
Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Do jews believe in 6 Prophets or 14..

Last edited:

Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Jews believe in The Promised Messiah in the forms of Messiah Bin David (Conquering Savior) & Messiah Bin Joseph (Suffering Savior). However there are not two Messiahs coming to Earth each once. There is only One Messiah coming twice.

Jesus The Christ the first time came as Messiah Bin Joseph when The Jews Rejected him and despised Him so that prophecy would be fulfilled. He is coming again as Messiah Bin David.
  • Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed Him not."
  • Fulfillment: John 1:10-11 says, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. He came to that which was His own, but His own did not receive Him."
He will return in the second coming to Judge the wicked and those who worship false gods and follow false prophets and then sit upon Adam’s throne again as God With Us and rule the World.

Jesus was rejected by some Jews, but not all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, but he was rejected because they expected Messiah Bin David to rescue them from The Oppression of The Roman Empire, but it was Messiah Bin Jospeh who came first to die for our sins and is coming again to judge sins and to rule Earth as Messiah Bin David.

Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name Emmanuel.[20]

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Christians are those people Who Worship and Follow God who believe that God The Father Fulfilled His Promise to send God The Son to Earth as Emanuel God with us to die for our sins and be resurrected to show He was God and had No Sin in Him. Christians to honor Christ named themselves as Christians.
This is my post From religion and ethics.

I will request to christian specially because we are waiting for the Jesus PBUH and generally to all religion that please check out the Miracle of MOon by Mohammed PBUH as it is also mentioned in Al-Quran too. As science already approved Al-Quran 80%. You can view these miracle on this site (Secrets of Quran Miracles).

According to Islamic belief Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim and He pbuh will be descend in Damascus, Syria. Where Mehdi Aleysalam will receive Jesus PBUH. Then he PBUH will kill Dajjal the false Masyha. Immediate defeating Dajjal Agog Magog will be released. According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will be 1000 time more than mankind population means one human per 1000 Agog Magog will come and clean whole world. Accept those who will be with Jesus PBUH at Mount Toor. Then Jesus PBUH will rule the world for about 40 years. Jesus PBUH will be buried next to Mohammed PBUH in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia, a Grave specially awaiting for him PBUH last 1500 years.
Out 4 Caliphs only first two caliphs buried with Mohammed PBUH and Jesus PBUH. And last two Caliphs buried out side of that tomb, one in city of Medina/Mecca and Second Hazrat Ali the first blood of Mohammed PBUH even left Arab to avoid the conflict or protect the Grave of Jesus PBUH.
There is a famous but true story attached with it. At the time of Hazrat Ali death the last Caliph asked to his family that there was female camel came from the east, please put my dead body on it and let it go, then this female camel disappeared in desert.

Jews believe in the Messiah, correct?
Maybe watering it down for you, makes it easier. Christians would have a far better understanding of what Jews believe than an Arab Muslim who is hostile towards both Jews and Christians.

Not your version of a Messiah.

Your condescension is disgusting.

Your Christian hostility towards Jewish belief is just as ugly as Islam's hostility towards Jewish belief.

Neither Muslims nor Christians understand Jewish belief. Your faith colours your worldview.

Discussions of Israel & the so called Palestinian Homeland are religious in nature and can be discussed in terms of spiritual warfare and ancient animosities between followers of Jehovah God, and allah who is a god with a little “g” to Islam.

The conflict is about colonialism not religion.

Who is Ishmael PBUH?

This is my post From religion and ethics.

I will request to christian specially because we are waiting for the Jesus PBUH and generally to all religion that please check out the Miracle of MOon by Mohammed PBUH as it is also mentioned in Al-Quran too. As science already approved Al-Quran 80%. You can view these miracle on this site (Secrets of Quran Miracles).

According to Islamic belief Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim and He pbuh will be descend in Damascus, Syria. Where Mehdi Aleysalam will receive Jesus PBUH. Then he PBUH will kill Dajjal the false Masyha. Immediate defeating Dajjal Agog Magog will be released. According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will be 1000 time more than mankind population means one human per 1000 Agog Magog will come and clean whole world. Accept those who will be with Jesus PBUH at Mount Toor. Then Jesus PBUH will rule the world for about 40 years. Jesus PBUH will be buried next to Mohammed PBUH in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia, a Grave specially awaiting for him PBUH last 1500 years.
Out 4 Caliphs only first two caliphs buried with Mohammed PBUH and Jesus PBUH. And last two Caliphs buried out side of that tomb, one in city of Medina/Mecca and Second Hazrat Ali the first blood of Mohammed PBUH even left Arab to avoid the conflict or protect the Grave of Jesus PBUH.
There is a famous but true story attached with it. At the time of Hazrat Ali death the last Caliph asked to his family that there was female camel came from the east, please put my dead body on it and let it go, then this female camel disappeared in desert.

The idea that the world needs to be "cleaned" of (certain) humans is a vile and disgusting theology.

Discussions of Israel & the so called Palestinian Homeland are religious in nature and can be discussed in terms of spiritual warfare and ancient animosities between followers of Jehovah God, and allah who is a god with a little “g” to Islam.

The conflict is about self determination. A concept which should be applied equally to both peoples.

The conflict is about self determination. A concept which should be applied equally to both peoples.
Both peoples like the natives and the foreign settlers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back