The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, English is not your first language, and decency is not your second one.

I was very clear as to what I wrote, but you do insist that the Arabs who have chosen to appropriate the word Palestine (Invaders) to themselves, have the same right of return to all of Israel as the Jewish people who are the indigenous people of the land.

You want to give the Ancient Land of Canaan, all of it, which is the indigenous homeland of the Jewish People, to the invaders from the Land of Arabia.

No deal.

They have every right to return to their homeland.

Arabia awaits all of the Arabs who want to return.

Next Year in Mecca.

The Jewish people are on their homeland.

As it is always said amongst the Jewish Nation, Next Year in Jerusalem.

We are home.

Am Israel Chai.
They're not the invaders, you are! You are the ones who moved into the area. They were the people already living there.

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word "Pelishtim" which means "invaders." Many Palestinians were recent immigrants from Arab lands who came to that area after the Zionists built it up economically. Even a Hamas leader said that half the Palestinians came from Egypt, and the other half came from Arabia.

Anyway, you have no credibility after you said that not since the Nazis has there been a genocide like the one in Palestine. What happened to the genocides in Rwanda, Cambodia in the 70's, Darfur and Sudan, and the one going on right now in Syria? If ppl aren't killed by Jews, then those ppl don't count?

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word "Pelishtim" which means "invaders." Many Palestinians were recent immigrants from Arab lands who came to that area after the Zionists built it up economically. Even a Hamas leader said that half the Palestinians came from Egypt, and the other half came from Arabia.
Arabs have been living there for generations. So have Jews. However, the Arabs were the majority population. Zionists migrated in to the area around the turn of the last century. This is an historical fact. You cannot re-write history. And the non-Jewish population in 1948 has rights. The Zionist population at that time, does not have more rights.

You cannot move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

Anyway, you have no credibility after you said that not since the Nazis has there been a genocide like the one in Palestine. What happened to the genocides in Rwanda, Cambodia in the 70's, Darfur and Sudan, and the one going on right now in Syria? If ppl aren't killed by Jews, then those ppl don't count?
That's not what I said. I said you have to all the way back to Germany in the 1930's, to find an entire population of people that were treated worse than the Palestinians.

In Rwanda, Cambodia, Darfur and Sudan, the genocide all came to an end. The genocide in the OPT, has not ended. It has been going on for 70 years, starting with what the Jewish terrorist organization Irgun did at Deir Yassen in 1948.

Arabs have been living there for generations. So have Jews. However, the Arabs were the majority population. Zionists migrated in to the area around the turn of the last century. This is an historical fact. You cannot re-write history. And the non-Jewish population in 1948 has rights. The Zionist population at that time, does not have more rights.

You cannot move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

That's not what I said. I said you have to all the way back to Germany in the 1930's, to find an entire population of people that were treated worse than the Palestinians.

In Rwanda, Cambodia, Darfur and Sudan, the genocide all came to an end. The genocide in the OPT, has not ended. It has been going on for 70 years, starting with what the Jewish terrorist organization Irgun did at Deir Yassen in 1948.

Facts don't support You crazy big claims.

A "genocide" which results in 5-fold increase in the populations?
If anything it's an Arab genocide of the Jews around the middle east which completely
succeeded, with virtually no Jews left in Arab countries,.while at the same time more Arabs are living now in the Jewish land than ever before under Arab Muslim occupation.

Palestinian Arabs still keep demanding a Jew-free state.:crybaby::cuckoo:

If anything it's an Arab genocide of the Jews around the middle east which completely
succeeded, with virtually no Jews left in Arab countries,.while at the same time more Arabs are living now in the Jewish land than ever before under Arab Muslim occupation.

I've posted the facts. I've posted the links. You refuse to deal with reality.

I LIVE in the midst of this reality,
You live some thousands miles away, and so is Your comprehension and knowledge of facts.

That's why You weren't capable of proving me wrong about anything, You just jump from subject to subject and boldly lie when faced with facts. DEAL WITH IT.

You live some thousands miles away, and so is Your comprehension and knowledge of facts.

That's why You weren't capable of proving me wrong about anything, You just jump from subject to subject and boldly lie when faced with facts. DEAL WITH IT.

He has never even visited Israel or the Palestinian areas.

You're trying to claim water is not wet. Yeah, that's reality?

You are trying to make Jews keep paying for your belief that the Jews are to blame for the death of Jesus.

You are a religious fanatic who does not care about facts when it comes to the Jewish People, they simply must keep on paying for what you believe they did.

You have mentioned your god a few times.

We get it.

Jews must remain stateless and at the mercy of non Jews, until they repent and convert, or something to that effect so that finally Jesus will return and there will be salvation.

Keep on spitting your hatred for Jews, that way we will continue to know that we are doing the right thing in defending ourselves and Israel.

He has never even visited Israel or the Palestinian areas.
Have you ever lived under the occupation of a foreign force?
How much of a dunce can you be not to know that thousands of Jews who lived under European or Arab domination are still alive and still remember what it was like being under Christian or Muslim hatred and laws which proved that hatred on a daily basis?

You are trying to make Jews keep paying for your belief that the Jews are to blame for the death of Jesus.
Wasn't it the Romans who killed him?

You are a religious fanatic who does not care about facts when it comes to the Jewish People, they simply must keep on paying for what you believe they did.
I also like long walks on the beach, a good book and single malt scotch.

We get it.
My God is the same as your God. HE the same God for Islams God. All 3 religions pray to the same Supreme Being. My God IS your God and IS the Muslims God as well. It does not matter we call HIM by different names, it's the same dude!

Jews must remain stateless and at the mercy of non Jews, until they repent and convert, or something to that effect so that finally Jesus will return and there will be salvation.
You don't know your own Torah? The Three Oaths say Jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth. Basically, man....in this case the asshole Zionist...cannot create the state of Israel. Only God can. But you didn't wait, did you?

Keep on spitting your hatred for Jews, that way we will continue to know that we are doing the right thing in defending ourselves and Israel.
Why would I hate Jews?

How much of a dunce can you be not to know that thousands of Jews who lived under European or Arab domination are still alive and still remember what it was like being under Christian or Muslim hatred and laws which proved that hatred on a daily basis?
Then why can't you see things from the Palestinians eyes? Why can't you see things from their point of view? Whenever I even bring up the subject of empathy for the Palestinians, you give me this "deer-in-the-headlights" look!

Was it the Jews fault the Germans treated them that way?

Wasn't it the Romans who killed him?

I also like long walks on the beach, a good book and single malt scotch.

We get it.
My God is the same as your God. HE the same God for Islams God. All 3 religions pray to the same Supreme Being. My God IS your God and IS the Muslims God as well. It does not matter we call HIM by different names, it's the same dude!

You don't know your own Torah? The Three Oaths say Jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth. Basically, man....in this case the asshole Zionist...cannot create the state of Israel. Only God can. But you didn't wait, did you?

Why would I hate Jews?
You are insane and you hate Jews because you ARE insane.
Ask any Psychologist.

Then why can't you see things from the Palestinians eyes? Why can't you see things from their point of view? Whenever I even bring up the subject of empathy for the Palestinians, you give me this "deer-in-the-headlights" look!

Was it the Jews fault the Germans treated them that way?
Another dunce answer.

Lack of empathy would mean that Israel does not allow any trucks and help into Gaza and does not allow the Palestinians any health care, jobs, or education.

Lack of empathy would have kept the Jews from ever building electricity structures in Gaza and Judea and Samaria after 1967.

Lack of empathy would mean that once the Arab leaders and their families needed medical care, they would also not find it in Israel.

You are a complete dunce that you dare to say that the god of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the very same one.

Hurray for the Dunce !!!! Rah, rah, rah!!!!

Another dunce answer.

Lack of empathy would mean that Israel does not allow any trucks and help into Gaza and does not allow the Palestinians any health care, jobs, or education.
Here's a few facts and figures for your little dumbass brain...

Israel allowed an average of 475 daily truckloads of humanitarian aid into Gaza during May 2007, 123 in October 2008, and only six in November 2008.

Six truckloads? Are you kidding me? For a population of 1.5 million people? Six fucking truckloads? And you're bragging about that?

And the impact this bullshit blockade has had on their economy...

...the World Bank stated that due to the blockade of Gaza, "only about 2% of industrial establishments are still functioning," industrial employment had fallen from 35,000 in 2005 to a mere 840, and 40,000 jobs in agriculture had been destroyed.​

And according to AI...

While Israel allows some humanitarian supplies from international aid agencies into Gaza, these are strictly limited and frequently delayed.
And on the subject of healthcare...

Following the Israeli closure of crossings, people with medical conditions that cannot be treated in Gaza have been required to apply for permits to leave the territory to receive treatment in either foreign hospitals or Palestinian hospitals in the West Bank.The Israeli authorities frequently delay or refuse these permits; some Gazans have died while waiting to obtain permits to leave the territory for medical treatment elsewhere.World Health Organization (WHO) trucks of medical equipment bound for Gazan hospitals have repeatedly been turned away, without explanation, by Israeli border officials.

Gazans have died waiting for Israeli permission to go to a hospital out of the area. Requests repeatedly being denied without explanation? Yeah, that sounds like you!

Lack of empathy would have kept the Jews from ever building electricity structures in Gaza and Judea and Samaria after 1967.
You have no right building anything in those places. That is not your land. And it will never be your land. Get that through your psycho fucking head!

Lack of empathy would mean that once the Arab leaders and their families needed medical care, they would also not find it in Israel.
They don't! See above...

You are a complete dunce that you dare to say that the god of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the very same one.

Of coarse they are. And come judgement day, you're gonna have to explain why they are different to THAT GUY!

Another dunce answer.

Here's a few facts and figures for your little dumbass brain...

Israel allowed an average of 475 daily truckloads of humanitarian aid into Gaza during May 2007, 123 in October 2008, and only six in November 2008.

Six truckloads? Are you kidding me? For a population of 1.5 million people? Six fucking truckloads? And you're bragging about that?

And the impact this bullshit blockade has had on their economy...

...the World Bank stated that due to the blockade of Gaza, "only about 2% of industrial establishments are still functioning," industrial employment had fallen from 35,000 in 2005 to a mere 840, and 40,000 jobs in agriculture had been destroyed.​

And according to AI...

While Israel allows some humanitarian supplies from international aid agencies into Gaza, these are strictly limited and frequently delayed.
And on the subject of healthcare...

Following the Israeli closure of crossings, people with medical conditions that cannot be treated in Gaza have been required to apply for permits to leave the territory to receive treatment in either foreign hospitals or Palestinian hospitals in the West Bank.The Israeli authorities frequently delay or refuse these permits; some Gazans have died while waiting to obtain permits to leave the territory for medical treatment elsewhere.World Health Organization (WHO) trucks of medical equipment bound for Gazan hospitals have repeatedly been turned away, without explanation, by Israeli border officials.

Gazans have died waiting for Israeli permission to go to a hospital out of the area. Requests repeatedly being denied without explanation? Yeah, that sounds like you!

You have no right building anything in those places. That is not your land. And it will never be your land. Get that through your psycho fucking head!

They don't! See above...

Of coarse they are. And come judgement day, you're gonna have to explain why they are different to THAT GUY!
Your Christian hatred of Jews means absolutely nothing.
Thou shalt not lie, and thou shalt not spread false witness are two commandments you may want to look into.

THAT GUY, is your GUY, Jesus.

We do not answer to him, who happens to be a mere mortal, a Jewish man, who would be disgusted with the likes of you.

Keep derailing all the threads with the same toxic Christian hatred for Jews. You do it so well.

In the end.....

The People of Israel Live.

Am Israel Chai :)

Your Christian hatred of Jews means absolutely nothing.
Why would I hate Jews?

Thou shalt not lie, and thou shalt not spread false witness are two commandments you may want to look into.
It's "bear" false witness. You can't even tell me what commandments they are?

THAT GUY, is your GUY, Jesus.
Actually, I was talking about his DAD. You know, God; Allah; Yahweh; all the same dude.

We do not answer to him, who happens to be a mere mortal, a Jewish man, who would be disgusted with the likes of you.
Would you like me if I wore shirts like this?

Keep derailing all the threads with the same toxic Christian hatred for Jews. You do it so well.
When you're not trying to strip freedom of expression from everyone who criticizes Israel, you try to make every subject on the planet about Jew hate.

billo: "Hey, I had a bad shit this morning!"
Sixties fan: "Jew hater!"

In the end.....

The People of Israel Live.
While they murder others in cold blood.

Am Israel Chai :)
Lehi lehizdayen

Nice strawman -that's exactly Your position.

You claim that invaders are the people of the place even when they themselves claim otherwise,
You claim that the conflict has nothing to do with Jews, when Arabs openly initiated the war openly calling to "Kill all the Jews, it's a religious duty".
You claim Zionists are responsible for all the ills of this conflict, when in reality Arab pogroms were the initial cause of Zionism.

• "Cars with megaphones roamed the streets, demanding that people leave"
  • "The one who made us leave was the Jordanian army"
  • "The radio stations of the Arab regimes kept repeating to us: 'Get away'"
  • "Our [Arab] district officer issued an order that whoever stays in Palestine is a traitor"
  • The Arab Salvation Army told the Palestinians: "We have come to you in order to exterminate the Zionists... Leave your houses and villages, you'll return to them safely in a few days."
  • "The Arab Salvation Army said: 'Leave, but don't go far from the village because they [the Jews] will make a short visit...' The people left with nothing, even without bread."

(full article online)

What caused the Palestinian refugee problem? 13 important stories told by refugees from 1948 - PMW Bulletins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back