The Oil Crisis: How Bad Must It Get Before Obama Chooses to Act?

Our economy can't withstand 5 dollar a gallon gas. We're in dire straits as it is.

That's nonsense. People adjusted before, and they'll do it again. They car pooled (how novel), rode the bus/subway/train to work, walked two blocks instead of drove (amazing), made one shopping trip per week instead of one per day (duh), and got rid of their hogs which towed 10 kids and five dogs just for show by humbling themselves to sedans and mini-wagons.

A right wing blog post? You've gotta be kidding......

I noticed there was no reference in that little rant about how gas ended up costing 5 bucks/gal under Bush Jr.

First,I dont remember Gas being $5.00 a gallon,Secound Bush is NOT president any more you moron.The fascist lying pig hussein obama IS president and he has STOPPED the offshore drilling in USA.Obama IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Educate yourself before you continue making a fool of yourself:

President Obama opens new areas to offshore drilling - washingtonpost.com

Interior department says more deepwater permits coming | Reuters

Our economy can't withstand 5 dollar a gallon gas. We're in dire straits as it is.

That's nonsense. People adjusted before, and they'll do it again. They car pooled (how novel), rode the bus/subway/train to work, walked two blocks instead of drove (amazing), made one shopping trip per week instead of one per day (duh), and got rid of their hogs which towed 10 kids and five dogs just for show by humbling themselves to sedans and mini-wagons.

They adjusted when our economy wasn't in the tank. My company adjusted in a relatively good economy in 2005 when diesel was hitting 5 and a quarter a gallon from the hurricanes. Niche markets can survive but as a whole, we're talking a severely stalled economy if we hit 5 bucks a gallon for a sustained period of time.

A right wing blog post? You've gotta be kidding......

I noticed there was no reference in that little rant about how gas ended up costing 5 bucks/gal under Bush Jr.

First,I dont remember Gas being $5.00 a gallon,Secound Bush is NOT president any more you moron.The fascist lying pig hussein obama IS president and he has STOPPED the offshore drilling in USA.Obama IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has not stopped offshore drilling. Honestly, quit making shit up.

Forum List

Back