The Oil Crisis: How Bad Must It Get Before Obama Chooses to Act?

It's all going according to plan... The great Obama has spoken... $5 gas is good because you shouldn't be driving anyway.

There ya go.

It's all going according to plan... The great Obama has spoken... $5 gas is good because you shouldn't be driving anyway.

There ya go.

Then he needs to get a cut in pay cause he does nothing anyway.

A right wing blog post? You've gotta be kidding......

I noticed there was no reference in that little rant about how gas ended up costing 5 bucks/gal under Bush Jr.

Why is it when some middle eastern country farts wrong the price of oil goes through the roof? Is it because oil is a commodity run by speculation, and somewhere someone is making a killing off oil being artificially inflated? (a.k.a greed)

If we open up our oil reserves how much do we allow out? until it's gone and then what?

"Drill baby drill", great slogan but we would need more than a handfull of refinerees to accomodate. Also, how long would it take to equal the import of foreign oil?

It goes with out saying that when this happened under GWB it was because Big Oil was in the White House, but this time, it's different.

Ask a liberal - he'll tell you.

I noticed there was no reference in that little rant about how gas ended up costing 5 bucks/gal under Bush Jr.

I never paid $5/gallon...

Ever...

Unles you live in Hawaii I doubt you ever did either, but I'm willing to see your evidence to the contrary....

Ever...

Unles you live in Hawaii I doubt you ever did either, but I'm willing to see your evidence to the contrary....

i did once but it was in the company truck.lol

Read Cloward and Piven strategy.

This is simply are part of the plan to make more and more people dependant on the government to break the economy.

Then the progs will come forward with the answer to our problems, and answer they already had, and we will all be equal finally.

And the only way we can be equal is in misery.

Ever...

But prices at one time were still higher under Bush than they are now.

Ever...

You must have not been driving a couple years ago when I was paying over 5 dollars a gallon for almost 3 months here in Michigan.

not sure how you want me to prove it. I am sure I could dig up some receipts if needed. I believe the most I ever paid was 512 a gallon. The price was in the high 4 dollar range for some time before and after the 5 dollar spike as well.

I know in Cali they were paying well over 5 dollars a gallon at the time as well.

Last edited:

First,I dont remember Gas being $5.00 a gallon,Secound Bush is NOT president any more you moron.The fascist lying pig hussein obama IS president and he has STOPPED the offshore drilling in USA.Obama IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when some middle eastern country farts wrong the price of oil goes through the roof? Is it because oil is a commodity run by speculation, and somewhere someone is making a killing off oil being artificially inflated? (a.k.a greed)

If we open up our oil reserves how much do we allow out? until it's gone and then what?

"Drill baby drill", great slogan but we would need more than a handfull of refinerees to accomodate. Also, how long would it take to equal the import of foreign oil?

These guys and their blame games don't understand simple truths. Just let it go. There are some things not worth wasting your time trying to explain over and over and over and over and over again.

It goes with out saying that when this happened under GWB it was because Big Oil was in the White House, but this time, it's different.

Ask a liberal - he'll tell you.

Um, no, people who knew what the hell was really going on didn't blame Bush either.

Read Cloward and Piven strategy.

This is simply are part of the plan to make more and more people dependant on the government to break the economy.

Then the progs will come forward with the answer to our problems, and answer they already had, and we will all be equal finally.

And the only way we can be equal is in misery.

You people just get more stupid as time goes on.

Forum List

Back