The Obama's official portraits were just unveiled and they look ridiculous.

Twitter

Obama is floating in flowers and Michelle doesn't even look like Michelle.

They CLEARLY picked artists based on anything but talent.

Was it the same artist that did John and Tony Podesta’s art collection?
I dunno. Some black guy who has talent did Obama but the black chic that did Michelle is TERRIBLE. I've seen artwork from children that look better than that shit.

This is the best Obama portrait out there.

historicallarge.jpg

I think I figured out the vines. They are Trump. Consuming obie and his legacy until there’s nothing left to see of him.

More like Obama consuming the every waking hour of the Trump zealots who cannot stop talking about and thinking about Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It’s almost like you missed all of last year. If it weren’t for the portrait news I’d have never had a thought about him.

All I know is that the Trump zealots on here bring up Obama in every thread, almost without fail.

Doing a quick search, I found 48 times that you mentioned him by your cute little nickname for him since Dec 1. If I expand the search to one year from today, you brought him up in your post 254 times.

That seems a lot for somebody you never think about.

I think I figured out the vines. They are Trump. Consuming obie and his legacy until there’s nothing left to see of him.

More like Obama consuming the every waking hour of the Trump zealots who cannot stop talking about and thinking about Obama

It’s almost like you missed all of last year. If it weren’t for the portrait news I’d have never had a thought about him.
Golfing is a hack. Best just to ignore him.

Ahh, the little snowflake is still butthurt!

All I know is that the Trump zealots on here bring up Obama in every thread, almost without fail.

Doing a quick search, I found 48 times that you mentioned him by your cute little nickname for him since Dec 1. If I expand the search to one year from today, you brought him up in your post 254 times.

In your search did you look up any context? Like me replying to idiot left wingers telling us how great he did and me pointing out he didn’t? I seem to remember some of those posts possibly being in reply to you bringing floppy up in the conversation. I’m ok with the current trend of undoing everything he did and forgetting about him all together. I don’t think you are though. I don’t think my replies to you people’s posts is me obsessing over him. Do you?

In your search did you look up any context? Like me replying to idiot left wingers telling us how great he did and me pointing out he didn’t? I seem to remember some of those posts possibly being in reply to you bringing floppy up in the conversation. I’m ok with the current trend of undoing everything he did and forgetting about him all together. I don’t think you are though. I don’t think my replies to you people’s posts is me obsessing over him. Do you?

You are clearly thinking about him. And it is not just you, it is common among all the Trump zealots. Any time anyone mentions a negative about Trump the automatic response is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." (or sometimes it is what about Hillary) There is even a name for what you folks do, it is called "whataboutism".

The truly funny part is that every time you compare Trump to Obama you are inadvertently admitting they are really not all that different.

You are clearly thinking about him. And it is not just you, it is common among all the Trump zealots. Any time anyone mentions a negative about Trump the automatic response is "oh yeah, what about Obama...." (or sometimes it is what about Hillary) There is even a name for what you folks do, it is called "whataboutism".

The truly funny part is that every time you compare Trump to Obama you are inadvertently admitting they are really not all that different.
And are those what about obie posts correct? I think a prime example has been the DACA battle. The left screaming bloody murder Trump can’t undo it with an executive order when the fact is obie put it in through executive order. And anyone with functioning comprehension of how EO’s work should know they are easily cancelled.

If they aren’t different why the snowflake meltdowns from the left? I’m thinking EO’s is an example of them being similar, the actions of the EO’s are polar opposites though.

I think the crux of your problem is you just don’t like obie being brought up as a negative in reply to the Trump hate.

And are those what about obie posts correct? I think a prime example has been the DACA battle. The left screaming bloody murder Trump can’t undo it with an executive order when the fact is obie put it in through executive order. And anyone with functioning comprehension of how EO’s work should know they are easily cancelled.

If they aren’t different why the snowflake meltdowns from the left? I’m thinking EO’s is an example of them being similar, the actions of the EO’s are polar opposites though.

I think the crux of your problem is you just don’t like obie being brought up as a negative in reply to the Trump hate.

I love you bringing up Obama as a defense of Trump, it proves me right every time it is done.

You have this weirdly mistaken idea I liked Obama, I actually disliked him even more than Trump, so far. ObamaCare alone is enough to be a "never Obamaer".

I love you bringing up Obama as a defense of Trump, it proves me right every time it is done.

You have this weirdly mistaken idea I liked Obama, I actually disliked him even more than Trump, so far. ObamaCare alone is enough to be a "never Obamaer".
Isn’t that an acceptable defense in some cases? I don’t get how Trump is a horrible person for some things obie did and yet it’s unacceptable to point that out.

So Trump is an improvement. Yet it’s not ok to compare the two? How does that work?

Without Hillary/Obama there would be no Trump.

The paintings aren't 'bad', they are different than normal portraits for sure. Why are they designated 'official portraits'?

I heard that Squatty Potty is interested in hiring Obabble as Kathy Griffin's replacement. The portrait is perfect to advertise pooping.

The transgenderish qu33r who did Barry's ridiculous picture does other strange material. He copies old classic painting, puts what seems to be a variation of 50's era wallpaper as the background and features angry afro americans seeking savagery against whites, or in this case a savage negroid who uses hair straighting products beheading a fair skinned, blonde woman with normal hair.

DV3IauLVwAI9Wlw.jpg

While I don’t care for obama or his wife I have to say these portraits are a joke. What are they doing? Hiring comic book artists? And for poor obama does sitting in a bed of flowers signal firm and decisive leadership?. Course it does represent his presidency. I would have sent both of them back and told them to start over. Michelle, it pains me to say this, but you deserve better.

The transgenderish qu33r who did Barry's ridiculous picture does other strange material. He copies old classic painting, puts what seems to be a variation of 50's era wallpaper as the background and features angry afro americans seeking savagery against whites, or in this case a savage negroid who uses hair straighting products beheading a fair skinned, blonde woman with normal hair.

DV3IauLVwAI9Wlw.jpg
That must be the room Oscar Wilde died in.

The paintings aren't 'bad', they are different than normal portraits for sure. Why are they designated 'official portraits'?

They aren't art. They look like crappy illustrations for a magazine.

Looks like a mixed media project given to a freshman art student.

the 'artist' was most likely some crackhead relative of somebody they owed a favor to, had to to be politically correct and connected, and then awarded 100 times more than the results rated, with the usual 50% kickbacks spread around.

Forum List

Back