Parents boycott Peter the rabbit film over allergy bullying

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sony Pictures Entertainment has issued an apology over a controversial scene in its new film “Peter Rabbit,” during which a character with an allergy to blackberries is attacked with the offending foodstuff. “Food allergies are a serious issue,” wrote representatives for Sony Pictures Entertainment, reports The New York Times. “Our film should not have made light of Peter Rabbit’s archnemesis, Mr. McGregor,
Parents boycott Peter the rabbit film over “allergy bullying”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this one takes the cake of pathetic leftist bs. If you radical leftist mental cases can't see how this takes the cake and make you idiots look way beyond needing the white jackets, well this explains the mental issues with leftards.

The parents of these kids who think that should stop breeding for one, and for two seek mental help asap.

Sony Pictures Entertainment has issued an apology over a controversial scene in its new film “Peter Rabbit,” during which a character with an allergy to blackberries is attacked with the offending foodstuff. “Food allergies are a serious issue,” wrote representatives for Sony Pictures Entertainment, reports The New York Times. “Our film should not have made light of Peter Rabbit’s archnemesis, Mr. McGregor,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this one takes the cake of pathetic leftist bs. If you radical leftist mental cases can't see how this takes the cake and make you idiots look way beyond needing the white jackets, well this explains the mental issues with leftards.

The parents of these kids who think that should stop breeding for one, and for two seek mental help asap.
How is this at all leftist?

• Banned

Because only leftist are stupid enough to make this an argument or protest not to mention call it " Bullying" give me a fkn break.

When idiots can't draw the line , everything and anything can get tagged as bullying soon because of assholes like this we will be walking around like fkn robots unable to speak what we want when we want how we want, we will have to walk in straight lines.....

Ever see the video " we don't need an education" by Pink Floyd all the kids are perfect zombies .

I guess they missed those 3-4 big bang theory episodes where Howard either makes intentional use of his nut allergy, or gets all swollen by accident....

Only a leftist would come up with this stupid crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a leftist would come up with this stupid crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and all people with COPD are leftist, yeah some logic you have there. Like flushing the terlit to see who I should bet on the Super Bowl..

Because only leftist are stupid enough to make this an argument or protest not to mention call it " Bullying" give me a fkn break.

When idiots can't draw the line , everything and anything can get tagged as bullying soon because of assholes like this we will be walking around like fkn robots unable to speak what we want when we want how we want, we will have to walk in straight lines.....

Ever see the video " we don't need an education" by Pink Floyd all the kids are perfect zombies .
The video is of a larger representation of British life during WWI and after....I can tell you don't need no education because you wouldn't know what to do with it....

With that logic you use Jesus is a leftist Amorous Narcissist snowflake for wanting people to love one another by iconic stylist art objects ,,, with the rubbers of course...

In other words there is no basis for your assertions....

Some humans are bullies, if you can't see that then you must be deaf, blind and dumb..

Forum List

Back