The Obama's official portraits were just unveiled and they look ridiculous.

27992961_2020950574840860_7485218497430432192_o.jpg

Funny thing is that hack job looks more like her than her so called professional artists rendering lol. The chic that painted Michelle has the skill level of an 8th grader.

The contrast between the two is amazing

While Michelle is painted with a blank background which highlights the subject, Baracks background overwhelms the painting

I like Michelle's painting except that it doesn't look like her

Funny thing is that hack job looks more like her than her so called professional artists rendering lol. The chic that painted Michelle has the skill level of an 8th grader.

The contrast between the two is amazing

While Michelle is painted with a blank background which highlights the subject, Baracks background overwhelms the painting

I like Michelle's painting except that it doesn't look like her

The artist painted Regina King...

rking.jpeg

Trump's famous "Handjob Portrait"

conflead6f-1-web.jpg

Wow. He must have really big hands to give himself a "job" at that angle.

You Proglodytes need to get your fake news better aligned.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the "artist" photoshopped the background. Note the repetition of patterns...

B8XV5K0.png

The paintings aren't 'bad', they are different than normal portraits for sure. Why are they designated 'official portraits'?

Because of where they are intended to be hung. These will definitely stand out...like a sore thumb. Maybe all the weeds are supposed to symbolize all the marijuana Obama smoked in his youth.

The paintings aren't 'bad', they are different than normal portraits for sure. Why are they designated 'official portraits'?

Because of where they are intended to be hung. These will definitely stand out...like a sore thumb. Maybe all the weeds are supposed to symbolize all the marijuana Obama smoked in his youth.

I find the background on his completely distracting. To the point that that's what I notice first.

I also think his face and body language is saying "fuck you".

Hmm, maybe the message is that we should have paid even more attention to his background because he got away with . . . . something.

MO's doesn't look like her very much. I did enlarge it and there is a very, very slight passing resemblance but I would never know it was her. Other than that, I think it's good ... even though her wrists look like worms. wth?

BO's .... come on, that chair is going to start walking and his chin is going to start gabbing ... just like a Monty Python skit!

Forum List

Back